Guys, Brazil is 1st world now

Guys, Brazil is 1st world now.

But nobody can come here, ok?

disgusting pig woman

Hey, stay out.

Cute.

How much for her? I'm building up my hareem.

how to get Kuruminha gf?

Brazil is 3rd world country actually.

no shit

go to amazon forest

I would like to invest in your harem

can I get japanese gf in brazil? you have lots of them right?

weeb

Mosquitto here

I'm going to stick my dick in so many Brazillian women come rio16

I canceled my trip because of Zika. I advice you do the same.

Hey, i said you can't come. I decide these things now.

Please actually become first world and let me in.

>Hey, i said you can't come. I decide these things now
But It's so autocratic, mate.

>1st world
lmao

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

i want to put my dick on her vagina

RARE
A
R
E

not rare as your mothers pussy.
everyone in town fuck your mothers pussy

Everybody wants.
Unfortunately she's dead now.

I'm pretty sure she'll go back to haunt you, guy, for saying that.

Dunno when but it would make an ugly flag!

Só na cabeças de vocês aqui as mulheres pulam no colo de vocês, as que fazem isso são prostitutas e a existencia de prostitutas não é exclusividade do Brasil, alias aqui não se faz sexo em publico como em outros paises ( europeus ) e não tem indio andando para todo lado, alias Indios são menos de 1% da população.

:(

I heard that if people hear you speak German in Brazil people will think badly of you?

Not my fault, YOU insulted her.

Well, just kidding. I don't even know who she is.

o-ok

Having polluted water is the country's problem. Having children swimming in it? I think that's more of the parents fault...

I'd pound it so hard , I'd put her in a wheel chair for the rest of her life

Nah seriously, just kidding. Don't be superstitious bru...

Maybe because we lost to German on worldcup ( 7x1 )
I am brazilian and I want to see german win of 10 x 1 . Brazillian soccer's are superstar only. not have skills

>>>>>tumblr

It's easier if you are from the lusophone part
How it's life in the other side of the Atlantic?

No one cares, we were joking about it mid match saying ironically the equivalent of " I still believe "

Is not explusive problem of Brazil.
1o World send garbage on contaiers to Brazil and another country.

Kek I don't think so. some parts of the countryside on the south are actually very proud of theirs germanic roots to the point of having radio stations in German. The thing is that some autists here make it look like its Bavaria 2.0, which is obviously not the case

Latrel pls