Sup Forums

Sup Forums
What are your thoughts about Latino American memes?

wena pa

AAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Latino shitposters are great at what they do, but have the decency to contain it in their own threads. Thus, they will never be as well known as Australians or Canadians. You cannot shitpost in 100 years of solitude...

¡¡¡¡SEGUIMOS GANANDO!!!!

der peruARIER

Is there a wall between Mexico and Guatemala?

wena beto

PIRATA AAAAAAAAH

>but have the decency to contain it in their own threads.
>Implying
The only reason latam memes more used is because they're mostly written in Spanish. They're better than the anglos

i don't get it at all but i still find them funny

I unashamedly and unironically love them. thinking about learning spanish so I can post in /lat/

>/lat/
>spanish

kek

No, but there should be

Wena hitler

I...I have no idea what you just said. Are you saying they are better than anglo memes because they are in spanish?
Do you have the zika?

siempre parece pura
al igual que un niño que le gusta los dulces llamados cannabis

They pay me for free to make these.

VOY A CHINGAR TU MAMA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

AJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJJ

They are some of my favourite, weed bro lmao

You're better shitposter than the Anglos, but that isn't a well acknowledged fact because most people outside Hispanic countries don't speak Spanish. El PeruANO copy pasta is one of the most beautiful shitposts I've read, brings a tear to the eye every time I see it

I am sorry I misunderstood, you are truly a meme scholar of the highest degree and I submit to your vast meme mem eme emememem emememememememememememememememememememe

why?

DAME LA VELA CABRON

AAAAAAAAAJJAAJAJAJAJJA

NO

Se está echando un porrito de ziklon B

Mostly just top prove a point. Being Mexico for Mexico means that all of our illegals have to cross into Mexican territory. Often Mexico will forcibly deport or abuse these migrants, claiming they bring crime, poverty, and gang violence. While these claims are mostly true, I just like being able to say the same things to Mexico that the Mexicans say to the US without a hint of situational awareness or irony.
So yeah. Build a wall.

Literally the worst memes in existence, utterly unfunny and bland. You should all kys for repeating them.

Do south americans enjoy the new seasons of the simpsons?

alri

kynttilä

not good, even if i like smoking candles

coo

When will this Sup Forums meme die?

The funniest part is that the pics they use for propaganda are often of the wall the wall that already exists between Mexico and USA.

puto yanki

What's life like in Guatemala? Do lots of your people run off to the USA?

Spaniards must be ashamed of what their old colonies are doing with their Spanish

DUDE WEED LMAO

Trust me, we are.
>PINCHE PENDEJO WEY NO MAMES
>Mexican """spanish""""

I'm a friegaplatos living in Germany, so I'm kind of an authority on this.

Españoles la basura de Europa

Pira de aquí, jealous FingoliANO

chicanen

We are the Mexico of Mexico, in almost every way. Yes, we have a large diaspora in the US, but mostly they just get confused for Mexicans. Things are far from OK here, but at least we are not Honduras or Haiti!

I fucking hate them. I also hate latinos, fucking monkeys. I'm ashamed to know their language.

I now gringe everytime i see a simpsons pic or the word chicano.

Post pic outside ur house

se enojaron los sudacas

チカノ

i'm a bit of a DUDE kind of guy myself so i don't mind it actually

unironically wouldn't mind if it bled over a little into western memery so legalization could go a little quicker ;^)

Que asco me dan los españoles,cada vez que recuerdo que ellos nos conquistaron me da escalofrios

My house is the last building along the avenue

Are you upper or middle class?

Que asco me dan los españoles,cada vez que recuerdo que ellos nos conquistaron me da escalofrios

Looks nice, kinda like colonia Napoles in Mexico City

I literally make the equivalent of US minimum wage for working 10 hours a day, 7-5.
So yes, upper middle class. Also I am "white-passing" so that gives me a boost up to Lower-Upper class.

Believe it or not, we based our city on Mexico City except about 10 times smaller. That boulevard is our version of the Champs-Elysee

daleee postea la foto en el sauna

nueva espana fue un error

El moro quiere (You)s jajajksjaksjaksjaksjaksj

no seas malo betito

How is Honduras worse?

se esta armando el forobardo aca

*aqui

ESTOOOOS """"FORROS DE /LAT/"""" NUNCAAA TE VAN A DEJAAR CHAMUYAR TRABUCOS TRANQUILLOOO JAKSJAKSJKASJKA

Because they are the Mexico of Mexico's Mexico
Geez, keep up

and who's their mexico? argentina?

latinos are literally the best posters on this godforsaken board

SENTADO EN LA ESQUINA PENSANDO COMO FUI TAN GIL (8)(8)(8)

No, it goes upside down at Honduras. Being the Taint of the Americas means you have to pull double duty for both Hemispheres. Nicaragua and Costa Rica are both nicer than Honduras.

el finlandiANO señiores

miralo al chicano lavando platos en alemania

The most annoying thing is you can't even speak your own language correctly. Just incoherent all-caps mess and "laughing"

ssoɹp x ouɐɔıɥɔ ɹǝs sǝ oǝɟ ǝnb

>Be immigrant.
>Ride the train.
>Get past through all the cartels and crime on your way to 'merica.
>Fail as always.
>get deported to Mexico because all browns are mexicans no matter what.
>No means nor wishes to return to your country
>stay in my country, being shit.

So yes, build wall.

daleee , a taringa bobo

daleee, postea la foto en el agua congelada

>forobardo

¿Qué mierda es eso? ¿Acaso un meme de reTardinga?

De vuelta a hispachan sorete

daleee lince que te perdes los puntitos y los favs jaksjaksjkasjk

CHI

mal ahi suomi

mmh...they really make me think

El comandante fort nos guia desde el cielo

AJKSAJAJKJSASJAJKJSASA

Ya se enojaron los Mexinarcos

DER CHICANN.....

>all these (You)s

Si tuviera un boton que mataría todos los americanos (sur y norte), me volveria a pulsarlo :)

EL LAVAPLATOS AJAJAAJAJAAJAJ