youtu.be/7u7JALBByHw
i.4cdn.org/r9k/1468244951163.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/fr/

spoiler that hog

/brit/ HUMANS OUT!!

youtu.be/GwDaI9ZLVOk

Want a gf that's not afraid of my cold exterior

>I shudder to think what the future of feminism in the UK looks like now that it has chose to leave the European Union

#ReclaimAfrica

korean pop

Paki

A racist term that is often applied to people of Pakistani or South Asian descent. Its origins are commonly traced back to about 30 years ago, when British hooligans used the term Paki-bashing to refer to the gang beating of ethnic minorities.

Today, it is commonly used by ethnocentric and insensitive white people who either:

a) cannot tolerate 3rd world immigration even though their forefathers colonized the shit out of Asia, Africa and the Americas;
b) want to make fun of immigrants who have left their homelands to seek a better living in the country that prospered from fucking up and stealing resources from said homelands;
c) are too stupid to realize that many immigrants do the menial jobs they themselves would hate to do;

Paki is also sometimes used by mistake as a short form of Pakistani. Even this is frowned upon though, as it is an indicator of a person's ignorance towards people of different cultures and nations. The most famous example of this "accidental" usage may be in a remark George W. Bush made in 2002 when asked about the nuclear rivalry between Pakistan and India.

Don't be fooled by the narrow-minded xenophobes who have attempted to explain this term - calling a brown person a Paki is just as derogatory as calling a black person a nigger.

"Go back to your country, Paki."

"Sorry pal, I don't think I'll be able to board a plane again thanks to your country's anti-terror laws. Looks like I'm here to stay. Shall we discuss William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens over tea and biscuits instead? That's what people do around here don't they?"

been playing a bit of verdun lads

It's a brotherhood of likeminded individuals that help eachother out and mentor eachother, you learn some sacred things, you build a relationship with God no matter what religion you are. Even if you are agnostic Masons will help you. Athiests aren't welcome you need to have faith in some sort of Architect of the Universe. The rituals are simply metaphors to help you remember your oaths as when you do a demonstration of something it is easily stored in your memory palace. You will learn a lot about your memory palace as a mason.

I could go on and on but I don't have time. Basically it's a brotherhood filled with lovely people that teach you morals and how to be a better man. Loads of charity work and such.

read this;
masonic-lodges.com/masons.html

cbsnews.com/news/9-things-you-didnt-know-about-freemasonry/

>This country won't be shit without #Blacks
I think most white people agree with that

The british
general?

saw someone carrying their nan in a shopping trolley today in bournemouth.

Would vote for an Irexit if it meant my Polish neighbour would stop blasting Slavic dance tunes at 3 in the morning at parties I'm not invited to

Well their most efficient president by far is black

but the only qts in ireland are eastern europeans

Any good british movie m8s ?

Motivational Monday

bet I'd smash you in it

TORY POWERSTANCE

also known as Ronaldo about to take a free kick

but im not ee :)

Aren't half of the streets in Paris named after American presidents? What do you know about America? Feeling a little buttmad about last night?

Moon

JUST

It's not religious. I can't really tell you exactly what role religion has in masonry because of my oaths. You simply need a belief in any form of greater being that has scultped our universe. Doesn't need to be some all seeing floating sky God. Just a belief that we are a creation. As this is really important for your oaths and to help masonry build you into a better man.

Also if you are going to a lodge you will need to dress really fancy. It's good banter, you have big massive dinners on sunday with loads of alcohol and such, honestly it's such a lovely brotherhood

Sky News @SkyNews 2m2 minutes ago
David Cameron will resign and Theresa May will become Prime Minister on Wednesday

Prepare for a PMQs to remember

What's the worst neighbourhood in London?

It's doing a rain lads.

fuck off then you hog

Any videos you'd recommend about it?

Sorry to hear about your mum, lad

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/40ft-sperm-whale-dies-on-cornwall-beach/ar-BBube5O

>Aren't half of the streets in Paris named after American presidents?

You what ?
Never noticed it.

>What do you know about America?
That Obama is a good president.

>Feeling a little buttmad about last night?
Not in the slightest thanks to this video :
youtube.com/watch?v=ENiuRDpztls
Just a bit tired with the Sup Forumsposting.

Good post

hehe

Berlin

>i can ONLY get desperate foreign women who are unable to comprehend what a loser i am due to the cultural divide
kek okay then boss

>brexiters whinge about 'taking control back' from unelected people in power making decisions for us
>literally end up with an unelected prime minister
ahhhh yes

Has loads of dislikes because of tinfoil hatters that think we are some sort of cult controlling the world. I have been called a reptile walking home in my mason clothing. It's hilarious;

youtube.com/watch?v=1XhirrSEKjI

Good tidings, Brother I hope your journey has started.

false equivalence

but the best EE are the ones who grew up here lad, shared culture but arent fat pale slags

Every Prime Minister is unelected.

irn bru isn't nice

I thought Big Dave wasn't resigning till September?

mate of mine is a mason at the lodge in London

they're a fun bunch

Leadsom quit, so May was unopposed

not the best argument tbf

>>brexiters whinge about 'taking control back' from unelected people in power making decisions for us

weird, didn't hear them whining about the Queen or the House of Lords

>Comparing the current Home Secretary stepping up to be prime minister to having to ask 27 random foreign countries whether you can do what you want in your own home

redpill me on May lads

What degree is he? I'm 4th, secret master. My bestfriends Dad was 33rd degree, has a the light giver tattooed on his chest if you know what I mean.

It's the 5th month of the year
Not a bad one really

weird, didn't hear about the Queen making 60% of our laws

dropped a larger than usual log this morning that didn't flush. still fucking there

>reviewbrah is a neet fuck

jdimsa

That's on Cameron, not Brexit.

It's between April and June

month before june

Obama is shit tier and basically destroyed America

Other two irish posters fighting again

She likes a big willy up her bottom

british politics moves fast

>Speaking as she collected the Spectator's Politician of the Year award last week, the 57-year-old said: 'This is the second good thing that's happened to me today because this morning, the Daily Mail asked: "Is Theresa May the new Cara Delevingne?"
>'For those of you who don't know, she is 21, a supermodel and one of the most beautiful in the world - so I think we can safely say that the answer to that has to be filed by John Rentoul as a question, to which the answer is no.'

don't you guys have you're own general?

how do you know all this

so now that we are having a second woman PM, will feminists FINALLY shut up about the glass ceiling?

synthwave

youtu.be/7u7JALBByHw

ah, yes

Mason.

Business idea: /brit/ offshoot of kekkism

This is what a vagina looks like from inside.

Just so your virgins know.

i.4cdn.org/r9k/1468244951163.webm

>mason clothing

I didn't know there was mason clothing desu

Cheers m8 I'll look into it. I'm having faith problems atm though, I don't think it'd make sense for me to join currently.

>tfw we will realise how good Dave was when Theresa May gets into power

no because she's not liberal (enough)

You misspelt Bush

>Scotland

How do gays have sex lads? Aren't they worried about getting poo on their bellends?

I think she looks a bit like Thatcher.
What could this mean?

is that the wee hole

3rd degree

>Theresa May voted against making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of caste

ah yes

Having faith problems is the best thing to be a mason. In the 1st degree your mentors will help your faith and help you understand what you want to understand.

>that image
w-what

just postin' a Laci

My butt is tighter.
You wash out all the poo before of course.

im a manlet and girl i love is already almost married to some alpha guy

how to make her fall in love with me /brit/ ? should i create fb page about it?

Only a virgin would have a .webm like this on his computer. Lmaoing at your life m8

>You wash out all the poo before
How?

Enemas, that's obvious

flavoured enema

what do white rappers have to do with this?

Look out argies, it's time to bargie ;)

start with an r and end with an e

don't know how it works but i think they get their bf to lick the poo out

love chubby girls

Either a bottle of water or a proper enema tool. Just squeeze the water into the anus and poo it out. Repeat until the water comes out clear.