Be Mexican

>Be Mexican
> surrounded by cartel violence, drugs and poverty
>try to flee to America for a better life
> Blocked by the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/08/26/were-now-averaging-more-than-one-mass-shooting-per-day-in-2015/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/20/obama-offers-amnesty-to-millions-of-illegal-immigr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=E5qSGZFUwbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJA

Such is life

el CHINO

>flee instead of fight for your country

>Fleeing to America at all
Why would you escape a third world country to another third world country?

OH I WONDER WHO THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HYPOCRITICAL GUEY CABRONES. GIVE BACK CHIAPAS!!

El peru azul

literally hell

Oaoaoaoaoaoah

Chino gai

>be Mexico
>GOAT food
>beautiful women
>awesome culture, basically a mix of Spain and based Aztecs

WHY WAS I NOT BORN IN MEXICO
It's not fair

You are what is wrong with the German people. German Mexico is just Texas.

Wena "quetzal" jajaajaja

>be mexico
>have some of the most strict gun laws in the world
>almost exclusively in criminal hands
>your neighbor is the biggest arms dealer on the planet
>the majority of your problems would be fixed if your government would just let citizens freely buy, own and carry firearms
>blame america instead

>criminals get their guns from america
>...

You will never be able to control America's laws, so you should do whats best for you instead of forcing your citizens to flee to the north where they are not wanted.

Politicians have been saying this for decades and your country is still too dense, not only would it help your country but it would significantly help relations with your neighboring countries.

Go kill some niggers mcdonalds

I haven't seen a non-white in months

>your country is still too dense
>"According to [U.S.] Justice Department figures, 94,000 weapons were recovered from Mexican drug cartels in the five years between 2006 and 2011, of which 64,000 -- 70 percent -- come from the United States."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
>"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them."
>they failed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/08/26/were-now-averaging-more-than-one-mass-shooting-per-day-in-2015/

>my country is dense
>politicians have been saying this for decades

Of course they come from the US, we are the biggest arms dealer in the world, it's inevitable for them to get them here.

I don't even need a permit to buy a gun or carry one where I live, you really think the cartel would have any difficulty buying weapons here?

You can't control everybody else so you should take care of yourself, that is common sense but your country would choose to cry about the situation and run from it instead of doing whats best for your citizens

Arming mexican civilians would probably make the cartels stronger.

>Arming mexican civilians would probably make the cartels stronger.
How? The police work for the cartels and the civilians have no defense against cartels as it is. Cartels have no problems finding fire arms or ammunition.

It would give civilians at least the chance to defend themselves when they know they would otherwise die

I'd shoot any fucking son of a bitch that tries to rob or kill me if I had a gun.

And I will happily live for this country and fight for this country until I die.

Son unos cucks izquierdistas. Espero que asalten sus autobuses y en realidad entiendan lo que es no tener una maldita arma.

You are right in one thing, though. We actually need guns to defend ourselves, you know, the drug war and all that.

You are wrong in other thing: You don't need guns and it's harming you as well as it's harming us too. But by this point the damage done in your country by the amount of people that already have guns is too much, so banning guns there would do jack shit. So yeah, thanks a lot. Good job at legalizing drugs too and your little failed project "war on drugs". It sure is keeping people out of jail and from doing drugs. Thanks.

Nope. It would protect civilians just fine. Criminals are already perfectly capable of buying guns themselves thanks to our north neighbour. Cartels often intimidate and extortion normal people everyday with these guns. Thanks again.

"Plata o plomo". Silver or lead is one of their sayings, which means that legitimate buisnesses either give them a share of their profits, or they get killed. This also aplies to cops who refuse to coperate.

I'll ram my arm deep into your rectum and I'll pull your stomach through your anus, faggot.

>You are wrong in other thing: You don't need guns and it's harming you as well as it's harming us too.
Like I said earlier, where I live you don't need a permit to buy or carry a firearm and we some of the lowest violent crime rates on the planet (we had something like 12 murders last year).

Really don't think guns are my states problem

Why are Los Zetas a thing?

>Be westerner
>surrounded by feminism, SJWs, anti-White shaming, legally enforced cuckoldry, and bottom tier wives in general
>try to feel to Thailand for a better life
>shamed as being selfish and stealing local women

That doesn't mean that you need them.

I wish I could say you can do whatever retarded bullshit you want and I don't give a fuck since it doesn't affect me, but unforunatelly your shit laws allow cartels to buy guns.

I would run away from Mexico just because of the bugs and snakes and shieet

Your homicide rate dwarfs ours Pablo gtfo

I already know that.

>be mexican
> surrounded by cartel violence, drugs and poverty
>grew up adapted to dander and harsh conditions
>ww3 begins and goes unnoticed by the whole country
feels good mang
our government prepared us for the worst
god bless them

Is it easy for a German to immigrate to Mexico? What do Mexicans think of Germans?

Based people also its so easy

People here think Germany is perfect, and almost everyone here likes Europeans, regardless of where they might come from.

I don't know how easy would be to immigrate here for a German, but there has been an increasing German investment in Mexico thanks to Audi, Volkswagen, and other German cars that are made here, so who knows.

But I don't know why annyone would want to do so.

You're an absolute retard.

come, just bring many big titied blondes open to racemix

I'll cut your stomach open and I'll strangle you with your colon, nigger.

Lots of Germans in the capital. I'm learning German and sometimes talk to them.

Bro tier. They're way more friendly than others.

Yeah, so fucking scared.

Which is your height? 1.50 meters? and how old are you? 15?

"Get lost, faggot"

Just move to Puebla, they have their own part of town and shit.

De seguro que es un niño que viene por "dross" ajajajaj

Come to pachuca is safe and also there's no cartels and its located in the most comfy state in mexico

Pipopes are just like chilangos.

Pipopes > Chilangos

> t. mexico of asia that even its poorer

UNA V E L A JAJAJA

>>Be Mexican
but you're canadian

CHI here

i always liked you guys, don't know why, but there ya go,

also thanks for Based Presidente Fox

Why are you implying that shit puke maggot mexican scum has some kind of right to use the USA for a better life?

We did not make it for him!

LOL you are supposed to be educated!

>We did not make it for him!
>forgetting the actions of good 'ol Reagan

>forgetting about this
>washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/20/obama-offers-amnesty-to-millions-of-illegal-immigr/

>We did not make it for him!
your actions prove otherwise

a wall can't save you know gringo

>mfw from posh amerindians

wtf does that even mean?

An amerindian who is also a posh I would assume.

A german friend of mine told me it's a nightmare for a foreigner to even get the residence here.
>living in "Chicanos"
>family from "Voilent "white" people" and "Might aswell not exist"

This is better

well i just never considered guanajuato posh, its like empty and largely rural.

and you always hear about people getting killed innawoods

i always thought of us as like the kansas of Mexico

It's probably more because of Queretaro.

No. You are just a break away state, when you're done failing on your own you can come back to New Spain.
Family from Semi-Civilized Rednecks...

>le just work for your country meme
easy for you to say when you're in a 1st world country, many immigrants are absolutely hopeless in their nation of origin

oh well, i've never been there so i guess i'll just have to take your word for it

Is that mexico on map?

Pinches Mexicanos valen verga jajajajaja

Can confirm

Every Queretarofag I've met is a posh POS

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "funny", I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking funny? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be funny. It's easy to be funny. You just don't have to say anything stupid.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Well, I haven't either, and I didn't make the pic, but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_states_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_Mexico

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

is it at least worth a visit, or should i just stay in bumfuck acambaro?

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

It's ok

k

We have a good culture, but is overshadowed by bad politicans and shitty people.
I love my country, i want to make it better, but you just can´t. its actually very sad...

:^(

why would you immigrate to Mexico (is it really that bad since yo mamma merkkel let jamal and ahmed in?).
Regarding your question, many mexs are cool with europeans, i've met some germans and they are nice as hell.

comete unos tacos wey, bajale a tu pedo

:^( i want a gun

dude, chill ,chill...it is a fucking leaf, they're practically cancer, hell even on Sup Forums those fuckers are despised

me too, i've always dreamed of walking around the neighborhood shooting cholos and scum of the sort with a beautiful assasult rifle... but never going to happen...sad as fuck user chan

I want something to shoot at the crotch of the wey who want to steal my celphone in the bus, user sempai.
I mean, im fucking scared to go out for the tortillas.

kek
Where do you live?

but getting rid of those fucking degenerates that are beyond saving is "too cruel"...goddamn it

Well that was fuckig scary
youtube.com/watch?v=E5qSGZFUwbE

You don't have an opinion here

When Trump tries to genocide chicanos in World War 3 in 2030 can we flee to mexico?

>be Mexican
>try to flee to America for a better life
>blocked by wall
>swim around the wall

maybe if the US would actually stop dicking around in different continents and help Mexico then maybe it would be actually good.