Lol no reason to buy youtube red if you have an android

Lol no reason to buy youtube red if you have an android.

>using the mobile site
>with ads

lmao

I use a computer, thanks.

>not supporting the site
Degenerate loser

>thinks he's a hacker
>has ads on his browser
dumb faggot

Dude, its just a neat overlook by Youtube.
Calm down fag.

LOL

Not an argument
You prob bought YTRed lmao

So is NewPipe, also on android

>default tool that came with the phone
vs
>shitty, unfinished app
Hmmm

>does what it's supposed to
>unfinished
>compared to having to use the proprietary alternative anyway
Hmmm

It is unfinished, its still in beta.

>android
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Android,
is in fact, GNU/Android, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Android.
Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Android, and these people are using it, but it is just a part
of the system they use. Android is jus ta layer: the set of UI and system libraries
that sit on top of GNU/Linux and provide things like window and app management.
The UI and libraries layer is an essential part of a mobile operating system, but
useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete mobile
operating system. Android is normally used in combination with the GNU operating
system: the whole system is basically GNU with Android added, or GNU/Android. All
the so-called "Andorid" OS is really just a distributions of GNU/Android.

Go back to class, egghead

No need for youtube red if you use anything cockhead

Like what?

>nice dubs
What? YouTube Red is stupid, there is no reason for it.

fuck off phoner

AVGN?

Ye

Yeah, that's the point of the thread.
The only thing that interests most people is already possible trough a pre-installed tool.

We are the majority of users now :)

>reason to buy youtube red
what?

>Not using superior newpipe

Hey this is the latest avgn episode! What do you think about it? I thought it was great

>newpipe shills

What's bad with it you nigger?

I thought he was channeling classic Nerd in this one, really good overall.

Also these things.

>ads
You're a fucking normie, get out dipshit.

Comfiest combo is Skytube for subscriptions and comments and Newpipe for music and Pop-Up. Install both

See

You're misunderstanding everything.
Unlike you, I don't give the slightest fuck about "muh business". wasabiman bought this website knowing full-well the implications. He knows (just as well as you do, if you look deep down past your big boy attitude) that this website costs next to nothing to run. He also knows(again, just like you) that there are way more than enough ads and pass users to cover the operating costs plus gravy. This website should not be his livelihood. It is self-sufficient. We don't need him or give a fuck about him. He should shut the fuck up and stay out of the way just like moot did. He wasn't born yesterday. He knows this is how people on an imageboard expect it to be run. He chose to be cheeky and buy it anyway, thinking he's going to call the shots and reinvent the wheel so he can pay for his chinese hookers. If you're fine with that, go ahead and cuck yourself and live by his rules. If you want to just browse your fucking website in peace (which only exists (for hiroshima to make money from) because YOU post content onto it), you should make it inconvenient for him to operate it in such a jewish way. If he doesn't want to do that, he's going to have a bad time, and if we do our best to STOP buying passes, block MORE ads, post LARGER and MORE images, it's just going to ACTUALLY make it unprofitable for him. Which means he'll sell it (because muh business isn't making me money how will I buy my egg rolls and dumplings now???), and it can be passed on to someone who's with the fucking program. Like moot was.

if you don't understand this, go ahead and turn your ad blocker off. Maybe you cat buy a pass so moot2 can get some chink to suck his japanese eggplant and he can give you a clover next to your post. The guy is a leech. Stop supporting his bullshit.

We create the traffic and the money the website generates. All he does is cash the cheques. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. Welcome to the internet, buddy.

>Trying this hard for damage control
Normie.

>Taking Sup Forums this seriously
Didnt summer end a couple days ago?

>no argument
As expected

Lol

You use adware/don't block ads, any opinion of yours is automatically worthless.

what the h*ck am I even looking at?