Good old Africa thread

Welcome: Africans and people interested in Africa.
Not Welcome American BLM Niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

up.ac.za/
youtube.com/watch?v=0uREy_Hhnv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayo

I am from botswana (i am nigger)

eid mubarak
wassap?

dumelang. o tsogile bjang?

if jacob zuma resign and replaced by a new better president, will it be a good immigration destination?
i'm interested in south africa.

Huh, feels bad realizing you are a mutt.

its a nice country to live in yes. its very very cheap. and if you have a bit of common sence it is also a safe place.

any good uni in SA?
looking for mechanical engineering.

what are african girls like

Can Somalians be cured?

Is it true that many Africans hate black Americans?

for enigineering this is the best uni
up.ac.za/

How easy would it be for an America to land a job in SA what with visas and all that?

it depends on your skills. also on your skin color.

White with Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems and several certifications.

to simplify, if you are white and unskilled you would get a job.

we have 300 000 skilled jobs that needs filling.

>tfw our good old africa got ruined

At least botswana and namibia arent bad I suppose

So do most foriegners get hired by South African companies and sponsored for visas, etc. or are they on their own/have to work for companies from their home country that have operations in South Africa?

How do you do fellow niggers?

Aloha my vanilla and chocolate bros

What do you do besides installing proprietary software and the usual sysadmin nonsense?

Also what Linux distro would you recommend for port scanning (fucking ISP) using nmap, besides Kali Linux?

>Also what Linux distro would you recommend for port scanning (fucking ISP) using nmap, besides Kali Linux?
pretty much all of them?
should be pretty similar on gentoo and ubuntu desu

THERE HE IS

sudanbro, have you been trying to reacclimatise with the outside world yet?

An entire distro for port scanning? You really do live in Sudan.

Use any fucking linux distro you want and use the appropriate tools you mong.

So I shouldn't worry about any potential security problems about any distro?

What's up my bruda? My housing situation got worse with even more bombardment, At this rate I need to personally subsidize my NEETdom

I was considering abandoning windows once and for all, sorry for the poor wording, I have a port scanner on my phone.

I've found multiple open TCP ports but for some reason the cracked VPN would never establish a connection (TCP Timeout)

How do I circumvent that?

Also can you explain the difference between a regular proxy and one that would allow INJECTion and thus tunneling of the ISP Firewall?

I want to get free HSPA+ before returning to work at the health clinic

What's going on with your housing situation? Elaborate pls if you don't mind.

Also NO oppression against women!!!

Parents are telling me to get the F out, I am considering finishing my specialty diploma and looking for work treating geriatric Saudis

>just one examination away from the British membership
>then it's the United States License

>So I shouldn't worry about any potential security problems about any distro?
fairly sure most of the netcode and security isn't distro specific

your dad is a doctor specializing in fat saudis right?
why not go the same path

Thank you very much Icelandbro, we're all admirers of your recent Euros performance.

Also is it true that there's a mythological folk figure called Gyfil that consumes naughty children there?

I KNEW IT WAS YOU, how you doing lad!

He's a thoracic surgeon, most of his work is chest trauma from saudi youth doing streetcar racing and drifting

I hate surgery, would rather deal with internal medicine

pic related (not for the feint of heart, and sorry for no WebM conversion)

Sorry if I offended, ostracized or alienated you m8

thank you my sudanese friend
GrĂ½la* (pic related), Gylfi is a member of the football team
her monstrous cat also eats kids that don't get any clothes for christmas

still doing my thing, doing bad in uni and being a general man child so life's good

Dammit

Don't disappoint us user, we want to hear about you suceeding and having left this shithole by 2020.

I think I've made a mess of this thread, see you bro

you too mah man

Funnily enough a couple of years I ago I took the US medical school entrance exam and applied to numerous schools.

With a 3.4 and a 35 MCAT I was accepted into 4/6 schools I applied for. This was 100% due to being a black male.

It's never been better to be a minority.

Why do medicine at friend? I found it boring and am quite thankfull I decided to go for a master's in biochemistry instead.

Why do Ethiopians and Kenyans seem like good folks while Somalians are just top tier niggers despite all three countries being quite close to each other.

Wait you're back in school now? I'm happy to hear that.

what do native african people think of african americans?

Have you interacted extensively with a large Somali population to come to your conclusion?

Tbh senpai it's a poverty problem. Poor people generally do crime, have low education, and nasty attitudes regardless of race

They don't. I think it's really exaggerated by the black community. We only hate dindus.

Hi

Depends on the person. They generally hate black urban culture but other than that they get along.

Just look at Sweden, there's your proof of Somalis.
>lets sell everything and move half a glole to Sweden and rape
Though that may be due to Somalis bring mudslimes while Ethiopians are majorly Christian.

The only reason Scandinavia as a whole has a immigrant problem is due to the gibsmedats money that keeps being handed out. These are people who are comfortable living in the council homes and are complacent. The vast majority of Somali and even African immigrants in the US are doing very well since they must work for their survival instead of depending on the state.

I understand this is Sup Forums and edginess is simply the culture, but there's no reason to generalize.

Really hard workers, on average better looking than the Indians, about the same as Pakistanis. Not arguing in defense of slavery, but I understand why they were used for so long, good physic, hard workers, don't mind low pay as long as you give them food etc...

Having a kafala system though must keep them in check

This.

Sudan bro plz tell me you are still here.

He comes and goes. I'm actually proud of him for going out again

>he got a degree in IT

I want him to post on Sup Forums so I can save him ;_;

what happened to Somalibro?

He trolls pol extensively. His only problem is his belief of white superiority

Went back to Canada

Is there a single western African woman with a qt face?

I'm thinking of doing medicine in Malta (it is easier to get funding there) any advice you can give to a fellow Somali?

No they are all taken

why you call yourself nigger?

Stay in Britain and leave Malta alone Somalikek

By death?

In other countries nigger means the color black.
Negro = Black in spainish for example

I don't know anything about maltanese medicine or how they accept prospective students, but it's all about making sure your marks in class are in order

First class honours and a solid Mcat will get you into many American schools and you'll be able to practice over here. I could also marry you and send over a k-1 visa. I'd be willing to do that for anyone on this site. Literally anyone, I'll marry you so you can stay here

Do the average African speak French and Portuguese properly or you have dialects difficult for foreigners to understand that are barely French or Portuguese, like Haitians?

Are you a grill? Are you a qt twink?

Malta would pretty nice place study imo and not get into a shit ton debt either, my parents aren't exactly affluent.

>marry
slow down there we haven't even been on a date yet.

Male

Take me out m8 I'm the one applying for a visa

Well I have a grandfather who speaks fluent Italian, although it does sound a bit different than regular Italian.

I just wonder if people from former Portuguese and French colonies speak the language all right, not like Haitians and their French.

I always wanted to ask, what are your thoughts about this song? youtube.com/watch?v=0uREy_Hhnv4

Nigerians who couldn't afford to go a decent private school speak shit-tier English because the goberment takes all the monies.

It's okay I guess. Do you guys listen to reggaeton?

Yeah it's pretty popular here. Often clubs have special nights where only certain type of music is played, like that one, for example.

Do you want to get a maltese woman pregnant and then run away?

What happens here?

>Lived in Mozambique
>Never fucked that big bunda qt who was into me because I was afraid she had AIDS
>Still think about fucking her silly

The poor ass ones yeah, african elite are fucking near useless though.

NORMIES

yo hol up
i aint be kang here hommie

Burger bros. How are we going to survive this upcoming race war?

delete

Islam and sand.

>Not arguing in defense of slavery, but I understand why they were used for so long, good physic, hard workers, don't mind low pay as long as you give them food etc...

Whenever a race or peoples are subjugated all the good stuff said about them turns negative instantly because in forced labour/slavery they are your whipping boys and money makers.

Compare the impressions of certain East European groups based on their status at the time when they were poor/rich during various parts of history.

It's much more then that actually and to blame it on welfare is pretty weak.

Do Anglophone Africans consider themselves Anglo?

Do Lusophone Africans consider themselves Latino? Do Francophones?

If only language used is a basis for determining affiliation then yeah.
Education in native languages is not a common thing and it's pretty sad since educating in the mother tongue even if it's only up until high school gets better results.

I'm white and of anglo descent yet I've never considered myself anglo, nor does my family.

I guess it depends on the person.

skiet die kakies