Polish politicians and generals: nuclear war against Russia is imminent and inevitable

Polish politicians and generals: nuclear war against Russia is imminent and inevitable.

Jesus, Russia, let's go down to the hellzone finally. Kończ waść, wstydu oszczędź.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Saqywsesrc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmilL-xae7w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

IT HABBEIN [spoiler]again[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=8Saqywsesrc

I hope so

Only fools can genuinely believe in war between source colony ruled by people with british/austrian/french/german/belgian passports and strongest military alliance in world.

there is something behind it

Oh baby, please nuke Warsaw, it is such an ugly city. And don't forget about London and NYC. Wall Street must die.

Bullshit, you are not a colony. You are a property of some oligarchs and former KGB officers.

Last two are good targets but why should we nuke our Slavic brothers?

We deserve it for being a hanchman of the USA

Yes, a particularly incompetent hEnchman who can't even spell his role.

Really? If so then warmongering schizophrenics deserve to die in war, that's the thing, unconscionable retarded warmongering might lead to millions of innocent deaths. Really messed up world tbqh.

Nice trips, noticed.

Korwin-Mikke said that he heard couloirs-talks of Polish elite-politicians who already know that Poland is going to lose around 1/3 of population. Western Europe will be fucked up even worse. But they agree on it, because they know that USA is going to kill all Russians, and strategic geopolitical situation will be radically improved after this nuclear war. Nuclear attack is not selective, hence it is much better than f.e. nazi attack on Poland of 1939. It doesn't kill only intellectuals and valuable people, it kills everybody: also homeless, pensioners, bums and other parasites. So Poland could even gain on it, also from biological point of view, because natural growth ratio grows rapidly when a nation loses a big part of the population. It could also boost our economy paradoxically.

I shit you not, 10:50 : youtube.com/watch?v=cmilL-xae7w

China will be nuked too. Who is going to produce my Samsung Galaxy if it happens?

tyle że kończ waść wstydu oszczędź znaczy tyle że waćpan ma ciebie dobić żeby zaoszczędzić ci wstydu porażki dzieciaku bez szkoły

potopu nie czytają ale internet to mają od komunii polskie zwierzęta

Wypierdalaj oczytany debilu

nie udało się dziecku błysnąć

na kabaczka won tam sobie postuj papieże

Dosłownie o to mu chodziło, no chyba ze uważasz ze Polska dostanie bombą atomowa i i tak skopie dupę Rosji.

bump

>polish thread about pooland

to the trash it goes

Well, at least they are honest with us. I am pretty sure that media in the USA and Western Europe are still silent about nuclear war that is going to happen soon.

From the ashes of the old world we will build a new, better one.

kek