87% of Americans believe the aliens visited us

>87% of Americans believe the aliens visited us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1WVeyMqdo
examiner.com/article/ufo-visitors-alien-astronaut-created-ancient-stone-carving-mystery-grows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you not beilieve on that?

Space is too vast for that to make any logical sense

>78% of Sup Forums believe France is white

duh, have you see the pyramids?

BTFO

it seems pretty obvious to me, every ancient culture invented illogical stories (religions) trying to understand and explain something that came from the sky and they couldn't understand

plus some modern ufo shit is real but they might be secret military thing so I don't count it

dude area 51 lmao

Their fossils have inside of meteorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1WVeyMqdo

>humanphysics-centrism

Dude, pictures of spaceships in Mayan ruins

100% ayy lmao

dat euphoria

AYYYY LMAO

>Literally abducted monthly since I am 7 at least

>Never gonna tell anybody anything 'cause I know how stupid it sounds and I don't want laughs and probable claim for mental illness

>he doesn't

Or have they gotten to you, too?

It's okay, we are all mentally ill here.

t. autist

The pic related is 300 years old ago.

examiner.com/article/ufo-visitors-alien-astronaut-created-ancient-stone-carving-mystery-grows

Ayy Lmao confirmed.

Reported to the inquisition

Americas full of aliens, they mow the lawn, make burritos and magically clean their houses

Not for long

At least I don't dig holes in the beach

with how little we know about outer space, it could entirely be possible

You should try it, it eases the mind and lets your inner child take control, which in return enhances your creativity in the long run.

t. Hans Scheißkopf

I don't actually believe in aliens, but I the following thought just fucks my mind:

Look at us humans. We can create life in vitro. We can play around with genetics and create special breedings of certain life forms. We can rearrange our earth, manipulate the nature and all..
We build engines and powerplants, which work similar as humans. They need coal, fuel, etc. to burn it and produce energy. Isn't it the same like humans work?

What if all those historical gods were just ayy lmao master race, who played around a bit and have created a little universe. Just like a programmer who creates textures for a game and gives attributes to certain objects.
All those stars, planets and shit are just failed projects, which we are not supposed to see.

Humans can play "god" aswell, so why should the human be the only being, which is able to do things like that?
Who knows? Maybe the old Sumerians and Babylonians knew what's up and wrote the Epic of Gilgamesh, Atrahasis, Enuma elis and Etana on plates, but we are just too stupid to understand it. The religions of Mesopotamia also had a very strong astrological component.

I know it's some kind of conspiracy theory/pseudoscience, but nothing is impossible.

Excuse me sir from Barcelona, you dropped your fedora at my house.

>implying we're not the first civilization in the universe

>american education
we would never visit such a shitty planet with some barbaric apes that believe in imaginary things.

I like 87% of ... meme

I just don't believe that it was impossible.
Not sure if they have or not. The whole area 51 thing is obviously bullshit though.

>the country that produced Raëlism
>making fun of us for believing in aliens

exactly, it shouldn't be ruled out just because it sounds too fantastical. If you haven't, read von Däniken's books. It is a shame he had to fake evidence, which eats his credibility, but his earlier works are grounded on archeology. Viewing the the evidence from a different perspective, where you don't have to be afraid of losing a reputation or just trying to fit everything into the accepted theory gives some good reading.

>google image search
>Sculpture of astronaut added to New Cathedral, Salamanca, Spain, during renovations in 1992

I wanted to believe, dammit.