Do girls in your country tease shy men?

do girls in your country tease shy men?

a lot

Yes. At least in my own experience. I had so many, it is embarassing to say Im still a virgin.

Yeah, I think everywhere it's like that.

NO REEE

No, no contact with girls till marriage, then if they dare to tease us they get the strap.

:DDDD

>tfw no gf

What do?

BAMBOOZELED.

>nazi slavs
Fucking dumb subhuman ukrainian pieces of shit

Shut the fuck up bolshevik scum

fuck off you retarded clueless monkey, your country is literal communist shithole and you call me bolshevik?

Based Bahrain

Autistic germans were nationalistic once, so now no one can be nationalistic for his own country?
I see this retarded leftie logic all the time.

They are actual Nazi fanboys retard, the same nazis that saw them like subhumans they are and wanted to remove them

What kind of logic is that? I'm communist because my country's govern is communist?

I guess that's the kind of thing you can expect from a snownigger with stockholm syndrome

Depends if they're slags or not. Working class slags love it.

No, most stupid nazis are nazis for their own country, not for fucking Germany.
It's fringe political ideology, not Germanophilia.

I fucking wish, they are so disgusted by those guys that don't even bother

No

They turn away in disgust from shy men

If you're good looking, yes. Girls love teasing shy guys.
In high school there was a girl in my class that teased me all the time, for five fucking years. She liked me but I was(and still I am) a shy socially retarded autist and realized it when it was too late. She was a big titted blonde, very cute. Pretty much my biggest regret.

>tease
no, that would require them to notice shy men. they mostly ignore anyone who isn't Chad.

as an adult they just ignore you entirely

Generally not.

wtf i hate americans now

Ukrainians are subhuman pigs

All women are whores and they don't care about you if you aren't at least 8/10 or a bad boy.

If with "tease" you mean "making fun of", then yes.

>at least 8/10

1-10 numerical ranking are irrelevant when describing women's perception of men. they see men on a highly skewed distribution curve, so the word "average" has no logical meaning.

Yeah. Women want the best while they are shit. Have you noticed all this anti-body shaming campaign is mostly about women while men are really underrepresented in the movement? Leftists want women of all sizes and shapes to be considered beautiful while they still have standards for men.

>WE
>WUZ
>NAZIS
>AND
>SHIIIIIIIIIIT

No, they mostly just ignore us.

Sometimes call us weirdos if we stare for too long.

no