Which women are the most attractive: Northern European, or Southern European?

Which women are the most attractive: Northern European, or Southern European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asian

Eastern

Southern to me.

/thread

southern

>fingol eyes

What about them?

North, but they only date arabs

Bump for Southern Europe.

Post pictures of whoever you find beautiful, Nordic or Southern.

East ggwp

Southern = Males
Northern = Females

Southern = Males
Eastern = Females

Fixed for you.

R A R E FLAG
A
R
E FLAG

Southern European, Northern European women look weird, and smell of something odd.

They don't smell of sweat, that's what you are noticing Ahmed.

wat

Northern Europeans in Brazil desu

No, that's exactly what they smell like, sweaty milk, and our women bathe in perfume. BO=execution. I've never smelt a women with BO till I visited Europe.

This

South for North
North for South

Your women bathe in BO

Southern, but they are all great.

lol, as if you'll ever find out what our women smell like infidel

Nigga he does like 80% of the posts here

esto

yes

like pajeets curryfied asshole

I'm an Arab, this is Sup Forums learn geography or go back to Sup Forums /reddit/

So its worse then. As i suspected.

lol, i can buy an apology off you if i wanted to

You must be the king of bahrain then.

North

Southern European

nah, just an average gulfie, anyway if you want i can give u a job in a place that isn't a frozen wasteland

t. Sup Forums

Checked out bahrain, looks like it's actually pretty sweet except for the muslimdesert part.

ti amo miriam

Southern obviously, not even a question.

northern = cute
southern = sexy

I sweat alot even in 20c so i'll pass.

southern european for sex, northern european for breeding

Post group pics

This.
What a stupid question?

Southern, personally I prefer darker hair and eyes on women, espeacially if paired with pale or light olive skin, of course both sides can be gorgeous but that's my preference

Fug

yeah, it's pretty cool place, basically America 1950s with Islam.

You srs? here we're used to 30-50c, best time to swim.

so jordanian women basically?

Southern

Pretty much
I prefer our girls over all other girls, I just wish they didn't all age like shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
Yeah it's fucking awful.

Mostly Southern women... Obviously.
Also some Scandinavian chicks are great.

Fuck off. Only reason your shit country is rich is because of oil, when thats gone you'll be as poor as the africans.

I get you, imo though Saudi women are really good looking, the ones i've seen with no hijab over here are 8s/9s

>this is the average girl in ukraine

E A S T E R N

>8s/9s
What does that mean; lad?

You should go to Sweden and rape some blond qts, they like muslim cock

No it's not, we are diversifying quite a lot, and Bahrain doesn't have that much oil. Hell you can say the same thing about Norway. The Gulf states will be rich for a long ass time, and equal to the rest of the world for a longer time. Read about our economists and what they are doing. Saudi is about to spend billions of USD in diversification. Using foreign labour and oil money was step 1. Next is adapting the populas to the foreign labour jobs, and diversification. Same thing Norway is doing. We were living in bad conditions, fishing/diving for life, then our leaders stepped up, and look were we are. All other Arab countries had our natural resouces and more, we just had great leaders who were able to properly use it. Gulf states now have good universities, better and better education systems and so on. You can say "DURR OIL U R RICH BCZ OF OIL" but that's complete bullshit, if oil was the number #1 reason behind our success Libya and Iraq would be heaven.

why does it matter, none of them will want you anyway

No ty, no sex before marriage + I would bring shame to myself and my house if anyone found out.

8/10 9/10s

>8/10 9/10s
Oh well, understand.

Yeah. Except it really is all due to oil money. You have fuck all else going for you m8.

It is the number one reason, just because Iraq and Libya are even worse doesn't mean anything,

With an average IQ in the 80s you can try diversifying all you want(Saudis have been trying for decades without success), but it won't work.

both

Ofc we do, not our aluminum companies (talking just about bahrain.) tourism (dubai) and so on. Not the fact that we are a strategic location, and that's not just because of oil.

Average 80 IQ, yeah show me the link that says Bahrainis have 80 IQ, not the foreign workers that consitiute 50% of the country. Or the old people that didn't get an education in the first place. standard education for all is newer in bahrain than it is in your countries, so ofc the old would drop the IQ quite a bit.

of course, Southern European
what a stupid question

white shemales

Algerian

Russians, so NOrthern.

I like Northern better.

The 80s figure came from the book "IQ and the wealth of nations" by Richard Lynn, where Bahrain got a score of 83.

In the study "National IQs calculated and validated for 108 nations" Bahrain got 81.

Here are the criticisms from wiki. :
Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figure is based on 3 different studies, one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations. For 104 nations there were no IQ studies at all and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.[2] The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9- to 15-year-olds in Barbados, of 50 13- to 16-year-olds in Colombia, of 104 5- to 17-year-olds in Ecuador, of 129 6- to 12-year-olds in Egypt, and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.[3]

Denny Borsboom argues that mainstream contemporary test analysis does not reflect substantial recent developments in the field and "bears an uncanny resemblance to the psychometric state of the art as it existed in the 1950s." For example, it argued that IQ and the Wealth of Nations, in order to show that the tests are unbiased, uses outdated methodology, if anything indicative that test bias exists.[10] Girma Berhanu in an essay review of the book concentrated on the discussion of Ethiopian Jews. The review criticizes the principal assertion of the authors that differences in intelligence attributed to genetics account for the gap between rich and poor countries. Berhanu criticized the book as being based in a "racist, sexist, and antihuman" research tradition and alleged that "the low standards of scholarship evident in the book render it largely irrelevant for modern science".

Anyway, that part doesn't bother me as much as it should, however what you have to understand is that most of the people 50% + aren't Bahrainis. Second, most of the old in Bahrain aren't educated, or properly educated. Plus this study is from 2002, so that should explain itself.

>using wiki as a valid source
You just proved 's point.

Yes,there are flaws with the way Lynn used some studies, but the gist of it is still true.

>however what you have to understand is that most of the people 50% + aren't Bahrainis
Nothing about Bahrain indicates that ethnic Bahrainis are much smarter than the foreigners. No study supports than notion either.

Go back to teaching middle school pls

Italy

The study you linked doesn't even indicate if the people in the study are Bahraini natives, or people living in Bahrain. If a study depicted the nationality of the subjects/age and so on, then I would agree with you and call every Bahraini a retarded person.

there are north european looking woman in south europe and vice versa...
but north european woman are the most beautiful,however,south european men are the best...

>Southern = Males
t.Southern Males

What a fucking retards, no self respecting women thinks like that

>however,south european men are the best...
homo

eastern

none desu

But why would you think ethnic Bahrainis are smarter in the first place? There aren't any studies, and nothing about their achievements scream "these people are smart"(compare to NE-Asians and Parsis).

Do bahrainians even like Americans or mind them? What if they tried to assimilate?

>But why would you think ethnic Bahrainis are smarter in the first place?
Because he's a muslim middle Easterner. There is no reasoning with these people Sven. Just let it go.

>Women
Southern Europe
>Men
Also Southern Europe

>says both
>posts neither, posts a boy instead

?????

Southern europeans women are ugly on average.
Northern by far.

>Southern europeans women are ugly on average.
>Northern by far.
True for the Scandinavians to.

Name of this angel?

lol,bullshit.
Scandinavian women on average have pig face and short chubby bodies.
Best looking women in order:
ukrainean=russian>south and East Europe(except albany and greece)>>skandi >> rest.

I don't think scandis girls are as disgusting as southern europeans girls.

Most of people are ugly on average. If you go to Moscow most of girls there will be 3-5/10. You will see qts very rare.

Italian women > Swedish women > Danish women > Spanish women > Norwegian women > Portuguese women

Silly Poortugal, you only say that because you're the black sheep of the Romance group. No women wants to spend a night with a "Portuguese man", it's either an Italian or Spaniard.

Western European

Norwegian men > Danish men > Spanish men > Portuguese men > Italian men > Swedish men

Eastern and Central

Actually, if you are not meming, most of portuguese women I have seen on the internet were really good. I can't say the same about other countries.