So we all know there are shitton of mudslimes everywhere in West...

So we all know there are shitton of mudslimes everywhere in West. We also all know that some of these are causing problems and generally being dirty niggers.

But the main question is: Does the rest integrate? I mean, some nations have tenth of their population muslim, they are literally making western nations. But are muslims also first world citizens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO, ONLY CHRISTIANS AND ATHEISTS CAN BE EUROPEAN. EITHER BRING IN LATINOS OR START BREEDING. EUROPE WILL BE NORTHERN AFRICA IN 20 YEARS

Yes, they integrate their neighbourhoods into the Caliphate.

FOB Muslims are very different from native muslims.

Our muslims are just Bulgars who were forced into Islam by the Ottomans. Russias muslims are kept in their own areas and are well regulated.

None of this happens in western nations. They're cucks with no pride for their nation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED FRANCE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

They got tenth of the voting rights in few most favorite countries in Europe, thats a damn lot. And yet those countries seem to be going on same as before.
Terrorist attacks are linked to ISIS not to Islam itself and you all know it so stop memeing

>2012

>tfw 20 million muslims in Europe

This map obviously doesn't count the illegals.

OK, all memes aside, as a person from a mostly mestizo country, I do not believe that the recent changes in demographics for Europe will lead to any form of prosperity. The Americas are an example. The more homogeneous the country, the richer and more successful it is. Europe is no exception. More groups means more arguments. Europe either needs to have more kids, or cut social services. No excuses.

>t. White Minority by 2040

>America
>homogeneous

Also the whole point of this whole progressive sjw movement is that there are no groups, that we learn to live together in harmony. The single most important obstacle to that is currently unironically islamophobia. I'm not saying muslims cause issues, but speaking practically, those issues would touch only like 2% of population if there wouldn't be for the medialization and hatred towards the islam growing from that.

Other than that, the main point of this whole "refugees welcome, suck mudslime cock" movement is to finally settle all that shit that is happening in Middle East. Or at least show muslims that West really isn't fucking them up, its just themselves doing that.

America is still mostly a European diaspora. Uruguay, Canada, and Argentina are homogeneous relative to Guatemala, Mexico and Peru. Europe says the ONLY way to move forward is more immigration. Either have more kids, or cut services. Why do you believe that countries HAVE to be melting pots? Why do you think Austria-Hungary fell?

>Austria-Hungary fell?
Because they lost the war and were balkanized into non dangerous little states?

How is this comparable with A-H?

Also, I am very sorry if I am rambling. I am obviously projecting a lot of insecurities into this issue. I guess I just want to say Multiculturalism will not enrich Europe. It will just make it less European.

grab your masters degree in geopolitics on your way out, we're printing them in bulk

Sorry, I meant it in the sense that "Multi-cultural" doesn't make you stronger. It just means as soon as a strong government falls, balkanization is inevitable along cultural lines.

Austrians back then where to over 90% aganist being divided from Hungary.

Wait, are you insulting me, political science degrees, or both?

A-H had just one culture though, the austrian one. There were many minorities sure, but they all followed Vienna.

Europe imports those people because there is not enough workforce, and native europeans will not have more kids, there is really no other way

>our Hindu population i-is so m-much better, r-rite?

EXACTLY ! 6 TRILLIONS MUDSHITS IN FRANCE ALREADY
#GrandRemplacement

They do. In a few decades they will be portugal-tier, we'll barely ever notice them.

arabs=gypsies
simple as that
they look the same
they smell the same
they act the same

Giving up on individualism is a way.

And no, Muslim culture can't integrate into modern European values already from its base.
You would have to destroy their belonging and their traditional way of life to integrate them into Europe to a degree that makes them the same as other Europeans.

Yes there is. Cut social services.
Europe has to decide, if it is adamant against having children, then the future will look one of two ways: Brown and welfare, or White and no welfare.
It is a tough choice.
Also, there was a major anti Austrian movement throughout the 19th century. Replace Black Hand with ISIS or whatever.

You can not talk much
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>Cut social services.

Sacrificing a part of our identity in the vague attempt to save another one ? Europe isn't invaded, you Alarmists. All of the Arab League could go here and they would still be a minority.

outside of Sup Forums people dont give a fuck about the fact that immigrants are brown or black

they don't integrate but it's a good thing because german mentality is cancer

>A group of people who are incredibly under represented in crime and rape. who out perform natives in school performance and have a religion that is naturally kept to itself.

who the fuck would literally argue that hindus arent some the greatest immigrants you can get? have fun with shakira law mbongo

*over 50 million

Shitton of Hindus and Christians immigrants here. Fucking whitey, fuckin tax breaks for the rich white euro immigrants. I know the feeling. ;(

Exclude Russia and the European part of Turkey.

>Terrorist attacks are linked to ISIS not to Islam itself and you all know it so stop memeing

>ISIS
>not connected to Islam

What enables terrorism in Western countries are unironically muslims and their neighbourhoods. If you don't have mudslime ghettos, you don't have terrorism. And the only way to prevent mudslime ghettos is to prevent the number of muslims going critical. You can go ABLOO ABLOO THE GOVERNMENT JUST HAS TO INTEGRATE THEM WELL but that's bullshit.

A. Government is the least efficient body to do anything.
B. The measures necessary for that would be certainly against human rights
not to mention
C. They don't want to integrate, just live like they did in their old country but with a better standard of living

If we would get rich muslims insteed of welfare savages it would be much less of a problem desu.

But what about former Yugoslavia (Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina and so on)

I mean...I guess I have to just ask. Isn't a big part of being European being White? Welfare is roughly 150 years old. Don't you care that your country will not look the same?
Maybe I am just racist...

>A-H had just one culture though, the austrian one.

Suuuure, that's why it was called Austro-HUNGARIAN monarchy, right?

YEAH!? WASSUP BIGOTS?

We have much more now

>Sacrificing a part of our identity

Considering that part of your identity is killing birthrates better than any plague could, you really should.

Actually I meant EU with Europe.

whats your point

Well, it would never happen. Gulfies, and Jordanians/Tunisians generally live better than the average European. So you're stuck with some North Africans and Pakis/Indians/Banglas. I still don't like how these immigrants are stealing our jobs.

rich muslims tend to push their muslim stuff through politics more actively

I hate this image so much, show some respect and stop making a strawman.

France has, unironically, never defined itself by being white. Ethnicity never posed itself as question here.

I think that people are vastly overestimating. Remember that the number of refugees is not infinite and it functions in waves. Even the most hardcore leftists don't want people who won't integrate, by the way. France "endured" Italians, Armenians (1 million+), Portuguese, Spaniards among many other things without too much changing. We can handle a few millions Muslims. At least I think so.

>being European

This is a forced meme. There is nothing universally European.

yeah, cos you're a muslim fuckface

QUESTION: IS WHITENESS PART OF EUROPEAN IDENTITY? IF NOT, WHY?

>Welfare is killing birthrate

We're paying people to have children here.

That you are wrong.

Rich Muslims are also retardely decadent and will spend millions of completly useless stuff.
>bought a villa for 200millions new
>never used it for 10 years
>sold it for 100million old

Shit is retarded but pure steroids for economy.

they dont care, its french nationalism

>IF NOT, WHY?
Because we are different countries that speak different language and are formed by different people of different histories ofter in war with each other?

In what form does white fit in there?

wow...are you like, post-culture? everyone and everything is the same? no memes, i just find the concept terrifying.
if i am straw-manning, please let me know.

It is a part. A big part, even. It should be preserved.

Doesn't mean we have to stay idle when children are drafted in the Eritrea military, when Syrians die by the thousands.

The obvious optimal solution is to help them on their country. But sometimes it doesn't work, so I think preventing deaths (and possible 3rd world uprising who could seriously cause us trouble) is a moral obligation.

t. muslim fuckface according to this white man ()

Well...what does most of Europe look like?

That's for example an Albanian from Kosovo

A greek for example

Which means you have to first take that money from them, run it through the bureaucratic machine that takes about half of it to feed itself and then you give some of it back.

Not in the slightest. I'm saying that there is no European identity. There is Czech, Hungarian, Danish, French, German, etc. identity but if you take all of them together, you won't find anything that would connect them all.

>The obvious optimal solution is to help them on their country.
Exactly what we are not doing. And it's not our problem.

A stereotypical gay German. (he loves cock in Butt and shit)

Extreme example is extreme. I mean French, German, Pole, Scot, Swiss, Czech, Swede, Spain, Croat etc.
Dude, I am not white (or white passing). When I think Europe, I think White. Why do some see this as something to be fixed?

A czech'em person

>mfw my country can't do anything right
>mfw we only got 300 mudslimes
>mfw we put them in a town near this statue
>mfw they've already fucked off to france/germany/UK
>mfw they felt "unwelcome"
>mfw my country can actually do at least ONE thing right.

This man is a pole hahaha na not striptease hahaha

That's what we did in Mali, and international right is against us here.

I'm all for safe zones with food, aids and safety, with maybe visas to mainland for the most educated/motivated, in Syria, but this just can't happen.

Libertarian, I see. Let's just say we completely disagree on that.

This man's Nation won the Eurocup.

Yeah, cos it's none of our fucking business.
Muslims started to chimp the fuck out and shoot shit.
None of our problem. You start a war, you finish it.
but
>muh bitch feelings

QUESTION: IS PERMANENTLY CHANGING THE ETHNIC LANDSCAPE OF EUROPE GOOD, BAD, OR NEITHER? WHY?

This man is Italian do not confront him with mafia and pasta.

Um...these guys are all white, what is your point?

QUESTION: WHY DOESN'T THIRD WORLD UNTERMENSCHEN GET FUCKED AND LEAVE THE WEST ALONE? IS IT ONLY BECAUSE OF THEIR EGO, OR JUST THEIR UNWILLINGNESS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE NOT NEEDED ON THIS PLANET?

>Why do some see this as something to be fixed?
Because it worth then all Latinos being just called Mexicans.
Are you a Mexican?

arabs and africans*

*SUPERFLOUS PEOPLE THAT CAN EASILY BE REPLACED WHERE EVER THEY ARE ON THIS PLANET.

Says the one being replaced :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

By whom? I don't have a shit level job that can easily be done by the sand people.

I am obviously projecting my own racial insecurities here, and I hope I don't sound like too much of a prick. Its just I am wondering what it feels like to deny race, religion, and birthplace as an aspect of your identity. To such an extent that the face of your country is changing. Race is a huge issue here, and the more common the people, the more peaceful the country tends to be. I guess...well, I guess...
I wish I could be European too...and I am jealous that what I think is European is something Europeans don't like

By your own women :^)

Maybe because we fucked them first. Also because their countries are shit, and I don't blame them seeking a better existence, really.

It can't happen. Europeans are too numerous to get their demographics shifted that easily, there are more "Europeans" (if such an identity exist) than Arabs or North-Africaners and their birth rates aren't drastically different.

Assuming it happen, well nobody can tells.

Sorry to get emotional, but you're willing to let corpses of Syrians run aground on Mediterranean beaches ? Very few people are this edgy.

More coldly, do you want ISIS or Saudi Arabia to have a stronghold so close to us, and ready to unleash literal human waves ? Better stay in control of the situation.

It's a globalised world, we are never alone.

>le what leftist shout in the media is what the majority thinks meme.

Pls guatamala. Btw, I don't really care. I am an aryan but with jewish tendencies so I only care about my own wellbeing and those most dear to me. The rest can fuck off for all I care.

blame these apologizing cuck shits like germany, france, sweden, UK etc

>Maybe because we fucked them first. Also because their countries are shit, and I don't blame them seeking a better existence, really.
>Doesn't know history.
> the "I should care" meme about their better existence.

>Sorry to get emotional, but you're willing to let corpses of Syrians run aground on Mediterranean beaches ? Very few people are this edgy.
There would be no floating corpses if you cucks stopped the boats, killed the smugglers and nuked the shit out of isis. Instead you invited them in and rest is just damagecontrol and shitty decisions like the first one.

>Europe either needs to have more kids
I got a well paid job even by Western standards.
Believe me, I don't feel like ruining my life raising a fucking kid because of demography. Especially not because some nationalist retards tell me to.
Do I want having muslims in my neighbourhood or my country to be poor? No.
But is it worth ruining my life? Definitely not.

but im not lol. hungary didnt have own culture

I mean, Guatemala is a post-colonial banana republic, half the country is native, half mixed, and 5% is Euro. There are race issues aplenty. I even feel guilty calling myself Guatemalan when half the country does not look like me. Costa Rica is racially homogeneous and is better off than any country in CA. Surely there is some relation?
>The rest can fuck off for all I care.
You feel no patriotism at all?

We don't deny them. We're saying that being French is both a state of mind and an ethnicity.

Did you know, that for a while, Algeria was considered France proper ? Not even a colony, not a territory but France proper. Same thing with La RĂ©union, La Martinique or Les Antilles. All of them are France proper.

> the more common the people, the more peaceful the country tends to be

Most of the problems are here because blacks and Arabs are poor rather than ethnically different. France not a peaceful heaven before dem blacks and Arabs "invaded".

>I wish I could be European too.
You can.

>You can.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HOLY FUCK EUROPE IS DOMMED

>The "I only fuck black guys" meme
>Don't know these are either insane leftist women or bottom of the barrel ones
>Also, Brazil. Having an opinion about being white.

Kek.

For blacks and Arabs it's not a matter of being poor, it's a matter of lack of any morals and love to show infidel pigs that "we brothers aren't going to respect their laws and rules"

Thats french ppl for you.

>Very few people are this edgy

Almost everyone east of Germany is.

Hm...Do you think most people in your position feel the same? This is a big issue. I was raised catholic and in a large family, so I have a big bias. What does it say when an entire generation with the means to have children, chooses to not do it, and to hell with the consequences?

Here Guatemala: This is a cultural Problem. Individualism is simply the cancer. With a different upbringing and values these people would care about more responsible thinks then just blatant selfishness.

Individualism = I am the center of my world and my well being is above everything else. Also above my nature.

>EITHER BRING IN LATINOS OR START BREEDING. EUROPE WILL BE NORTHERN AFRICA IN 20 YEARS
So bring in people that are brown/black and have African DNA to prevent North Africans from populating a white country?

I am a nativist classic liberal. I only care for things that work. My country does not, thus I do not care.

However, when I would live in a country space station or island like the movie Elysium for example, I would feel proud and would protect it, because it is in my best interest. Why? Because it benefits my loved ones and me and it would be the end of the line. The Netherlands is not the end of the line for me. I almost got my masters in Finance from a high ranking business school, got my own internet company set up and speak four languages. So, I am going to better places.

At least 25 years ago all those blacks were proud to be part of France and wanted to be French, they adopted it's cultre. Modern immigrants dont want to be French, they only want their rights, their race.. Applies for every W. European country.