ITT post something your phone can do that you think is cool and functional. Something that you use fairly often

ITT post something your phone can do that you think is cool and functional. Something that you use fairly often.

Also your phone and model.

>Zuk Z2 Pro
>Long screenshot
>Pic related

Scroll, zoom, and control the cursor with the keyboard trackpad

Have fun with your retarded form factor

My RN3P does that too :^)
Aps

Op3t. Extended screenshot and the ability to draw over my screenshots without any third party apps

>Have fun with your retarded form factor
I certainly do, wouldn't trade this phone for anything else on the market.

Is this worth buying in 2017?
What's great about it?
What sucks?
Info, user, I need info!

Certainly
>What's great about it?
The OS and the trackpad, obviously having a physical keyboard, and the aesthetics
>What sucks?
Its IPS display and non-removable battery

The OS also sucks, not because it sucks but because it's day been abandoned.

No, the OS is the best by far.

>Dead OS is best OS
Cool.

>lack of support nullifies it from being the best despite the fact that its only competition is utter shit
Yeah, nah

iPhone 7, itjustwerks

How can I play my pap ROMs on the iPhone 7?
How can I listen to music while charging it or syncing it?

>pap
PSP.

Last three days on one battery charge.

Redmi 4 Prime

no need, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite & GTA Liberty City Stories have fantastic iOS ports
bluetooth

So I can't play the third birthday on an iPhone? Or crisis core?
How about FF VII?

>Bluetooth
So I guess it doesn't "just werk" since the majority of people don't have Bluetooth headphones...

Thanks for the insightful answer user, and revealing that is a blatant lie about iPhone or any modern iOS device.

How do I copy my music to an iPhone 7 on Linux?

By using iTunes in a VM. Alternatively you could go the superior route and use a DAP.

>VM
You do realize that "just werkz" means as it is, right?
That I won't have to go out of my way to make it work?

You do realize that just werkz only applies to normal people, right?

You mean like a normal person using a normal person Linux distro like Ubuntu, mint, Chrome OS or Solus?

Lots of normal people using Chromebooks, or old PCs refurbished with an easy to use Linux distro by relatives.

No, like a normal person using Windows or OS X
>Lots of normal people using Chromebooks
Still a minority compared to those with either Macs, PCs, or Chromebooks and Macs or PCs.
>~2% marketshare
>lots

>Being a minority in what OS you choose to use makes you an abnormal human being
Great logic you got there.
FYI, Linux is starting to gain desktop share thanks to the fuckup that is windows 10.

>Needing a specific software to transfer music that's not even available on every OS, "Just werkz" my ass.

You know what just werkz?

Android phones. iPhone is too closed off to work the way anyone but Apple want it to.

>>Being a minority in what OS you choose to use makes you an abnormal human being
I never said it makes you abnormal as a human being, I said normally people run OS X or Windows
>FYI, Linux is starting to gain desktop share thanks to the fuckup that is windows 10
I'm well aware.
>>Needing a specific software to transfer music that's not even available on every OS, "Just werkz" my ass.
I never said it just werks. To be fair though, once iTunes is installed and you have it configured it's even simpler to add music to your iPod/iPhone than dragon drop

>Dragon drop
I like that.

And I just assumed you were the user who claimed iPhone 7 just werks.
My biggest issue with iTunes on my old iPod touch (back when I had it) was that it wanted to format my iPod when I'd plug it into another iTunes besides my own PC.

Does it still do that? Or can I transfer files on someone else's PC? or my own if my PC died and I had to purchase a new one?

Yeah, iTunes is still a personal thing. You can only have one (or part of one) library synced

Yeah that pisses me off so much.

My dad wanted to put an eBook on his iPad.
>Wow, that was so easy. The email attachment didn't work, but there is an Calibre Add-on for iTunes.
Just works is very subjective it seems. Meanwhile with an Android phone you drag and drop your files on any platform without additional programs.

In the post you're replying to I said I never said it just werks.

>Zuk Z2 Pro
God damn, i was going to buy this phone when my old one was stolen by a nigger.
Too bad my parents don't believe in "unheard" "no name" brands, and bought me a Moto G5+ instead

>control the cursor
Do you mean the cursor that pops up when you select a bit of text or is there also a cursor in the browser like on os7?

>is it worth buying?
You can get the silver-edition for under 200€ (which is all steel iirc) so you can't do much wrong

>what's great?
Really good build quality, sd-card slot, lots of small features like if you get a message-notification on the top of the screen and can reply in the notification window without changing windows/ apps, no google and bloatware out of the box, runs android apis, people are curios what kind of phone it is, good way to start conversation, very fast typing plus swipe commands and shortcuts, best lockscreen, not traceable by finger-smudges, "blend"-software for pc is really nice

>what sucks
Doesn't run every android app, eventually have to install google stuff anyways because too lazy to find alternatives, camera isn't good, clover app crashed while typing this, could recover text from swiping within 30sec so it "recorded" my typing and I don't know if that's convenient or spying

>dead
the last update to 10.3.3. rolled out about half a year ago I think so it's not completely outdated

It's such a good phone too, except for the glass bank which shatters upon impact and costs 20 bucks to fix.

I hate my phone, it's fucking Samsung.