I've been using Linux for the past 5 years...

I've been using Linux for the past 5 years. I recently installed Windows 10 on a partition for gaming and some scanner bullshit I couldn't get to work in linux. Holy shit everything takes 10x longer to do just because of loading times alone. And there's goddamn adverts for Minecraft in my start menu. And holy fuck updating is a 30 minute affair. How can anyone stand this garbage? Why does Windows suck so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

superuser.com/questions/645650/what-is-superfetch-and-its-relation-to-svchost-exe-localsystemnetworkrestricte
youtube.com/watch?v=AHR2gCVSvEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disable superfetch.

superuser.com/questions/645650/what-is-superfetch-and-its-relation-to-svchost-exe-localsystemnetworkrestricte

>gaming

Are you 12 or retard?

up your ass grandpa

First only install LTSB for 0 bullshit.
You need to disable a lot of services and startup stuff.

what does the ":(" mean?

Do you need to disable stuff in LTSB too?

>windows 10
theres your problem

it means that microsoft is out of lube, and it's time for them to play cave explorer with you

Some, but most of it won't be even included in this version.
I spen about 1h on disabling services and blocking telemetry in firewall on my router.

>Why does Windows 10 suck so hard?
FTFY
Wingblow 7 runs as fast as any linux distro and actually works

YES, default is not privacy or performance friendly.

Forgot to mention, this includes installing all the necessary shit and changing system settings to fit my needs.

that's what you get for being a gaymur. have fun defeating little kids in online games manchild

>Using Linux for 5 years
>Hasn't researched what scanners work well with Linux
>Doesn't play retro games with emulators on linux

This must be bait

Mostly using it for scanner comparability desu

>Holy shit everything takes 10x longer to do just because of loading times alone
Are you high? I use both systems on a day-to-day basis and both are running great.

windows is not at fault that your system is garbage

>2017
>not using Windows Server 2016

Hope you're enjoying your cortana botnet and forced updates!

youtube.com/watch?v=AHR2gCVSvEs

Yes, I do.

I just tried this. HOLY SHIT!