Ryan Dahl

Came across Ryan's dev blog, the creator of node JS: tinyclouds.org/optimistic_nihilism/

Found out he's autistic.

His posts are pleasant to read tho.

How's that article autistic?
Is having basic education and critical thinking and overlaying it in a blog in simple words that are easy to understand now considered autistic?
Do you have to be a sub-30 IQ and EQ troglodyte retard to be considered non-autistic these days? Do you even know what autism is OP you dumb shit?

autist detected

>creator of node JS
>Found out he's autistic
Isn't that implied though

I'd rather be called an autist than be a mentally challenged retarded faggot like you are, who had half his brain crawl back into his mother's anus during birth.

swearing doesn't make you cool

They day i start caring about whether mentally castrated garbage like you finds me cool or not is the day pigs fly you troglodyte.

what would your mother say if she found your autistic ramblings?

You're autistic if you still can't see how you made yourself look like an idiot so quickly
>sub-30 IQ and EQ
>trogolodyte
>retard
>mentally challenged retarded faggot
>etc.

She'd say your mother did a shitty job birthing you into being so stupid, and she'd ask for an escalation of my insults towards such a retarded sub-human wasting the resources of society.

why are you taking so long to reply, are you using a printed thesaurus to make yourself seem smart or something lmao

Shitposting aside, how is the OP author autistic?

I'm reading something else while insulting your existence. Makes reading more comfortable.

Did your mother ever teach you not to involve yourself into other people's discussions when you are too stupid for the task?

is this satire

No, it's JavaScript.

a definite yes

>'the task'
>still calling people stupid a lot without backing it up

>people
For now i'm talking to two sub-humans who don't deserve the label "people".

Can someone please answer the one legitimate question in this thread? How is Ryan dahl autistic?

if it is, he's pretty committed to 'satire'

Calling someone smarter than yourself autistic is the new meme thing these days.

mildly

So he's not? Then what was the point of op calling him autistic?

Because OP has such low intelligence standards that seeing someone capable of writing coherent and simple sentences is a sign of high cognitive capabilities beyond the norm in his opinion.

Life is hard when you're born to shitpost, I guess

No, it's Ryan