Munich.

windsor

Detroit

UK: Luton

Almere

Winnipeg

It is obviously Offenbach, Fischkopp.

Every city desu

Everything at the southern of Madrid except Granada, that includes Portugal.

Luton

Cologne.

Or even Nordrhine-Westfalia as a whole.

Hmm. Not sure. I can name suburbs but no real city is as bad as detroit.

Maybe like bendigo / ballarat / mildura or some other regional """city""". Our major cities are all nice for the most part.

Scotland

Aberdeen, maybe, when the oil runs dry? we don't have on really

UK overall probably some Welsh or Northern Irish shithole that used to rely on manufacturing and has uneducated population and cheap to live in because literally nobody wants to go there

Burgas.

sofia

Hamilton or Windsor.

I don't think Windsor is that bad.

Maybe Winnepeg?

rude

Luton is shit but it's not like Detroit. I would say any number of previous northern or Welsh mining towns

Traditionally, Naples.
But the rest of the country isn't that better off. I could name worse places.

this

Belgium

Königsberg

Acapulco

Everything except Bavaria and Baden-Wurttemberg tbqh.

every fucking city, town and village

Thinking about it maybe glasgow, although there are some real muslim shit holes in london, luton tops them all by far. I've never been to any way as disgusting as here and i've been through some dodgy places

Oslo (east)

Test

Puto chilango pendejo

Łódź

Birmingham

Dundee

>a fucking butt plug

when will mudslimes learn

I'll fucking fight you

Stockton or Flint

We don't have a Detroit. But the nearest Detroit is Malmö. Many Copenhageners choose to live there though because of the cheap cost of living.

Rio de janeiro

Buenos Aires

Really? Brazil chose to have the Olympic games in your country's Detroit?

My whole country is Detroit

Fuck all of you dissing Detroit. We are in the midst of a brilliant revival right now.

By next year, every newspaper's headline will be "Detroit is Back!"

Spotted the villager.

Stay mad, selyandur.

Roubaix

Limerick

>New rail system
>Tons of buildings being renovated
>Entire new neighborhoods under construction
>New bridge to Canada
>New Red Wings stadium

Detroit will be a superpower by 2020!

Wouldn't you be happy if Detroit returned to glory along with American auto companies?

MY

Pretty much the whole country desu
Unless you live in a high end suburb, but you have to be disgustingly rich in a poor country

Murcia

Naples

Eastern France

>le chilango boogeyman

North Mexico btw

Cherepovec

Leave Detroit alone

People's Rebublik of Gommiefornia
Stockton

Every shithole near the coast is being gentrified as we speak.

Kettering or Wellingborough

Barcelona.

Oops I meant Corby. It makes those places look civilised and not full of inbreds.

My life

It was a new town built specifically for steelworks, and they shipped a bunch if Scots down to populate it. The steelworks closed down about 30 years ago, and now it's a void like Detroit.

hell

Montreuil, Marseille

Definitely agree on Marseille. It's dodgy as fuck, and so many unemployed beurs.

>Montreuil

J'habite à Montreuil et je confirme, les négros se font un feu d'artifice devant les flics en ce moment même

Take Detroit (with much more niggers), make it a country and you've got Brazil.

Helsinki is pretty close, brown people are trying to establish gang territories.

Even our regional centres are pretty nice and come nowhere near detroit.

You're right, we have shitty suburbs and towns but not shitty cities.

La Pintana, it was founded during Pinochet's dictatorship, he closed a bunch of homeless shelters and they all went to the periphery of Santiago, that's how La Pintana was born

here's a documentary on the center of the commune

youtube.com/watch?v=kRqWb33YG7Y

How many of you fags have ever actually been to Detroit?
Grade A shithole. Never been anywhere quite like it and certainly nothing I've seen in my own country, Europe, and East Asia compares.
Their "entertainment district" is a couple of run down irish pubs surrounded by vacant lots and half decayed houses. Wish I was making this up.

There can be only one Detroit.

Although downtown east side of Vancouver could rival that description.

Enjoying your new arrivals from Oakland & the rest of the Bay, are you?

Kitakyushu

used to be a coal mine city, now full of unemployed old guys and politicians are related to yakuza.

Lived there a good deal. I wish I could say you were wrong. Place is a mess. They're trying to clean up, but it's a long process.

People always forget that gentrification just moves the poor around.

Detroit isn't our Detroit anymore

I'd pick Gary, Indiana or Niagara Falls, NY

Beautiful architecture desu

Funnily enough NYC is the blackest it's ever been but also the safest and most prosperous it's ever been

Sarnia/Windsor.

We've got a number of towns that have basically been ruined by downturns in mining or tourism or local industry but a good example of a town that could have turned to total shit but didn't is Newcastle in NSW. The local government tried really hard to help the community get through the loss of the local steel industry by encouraging artists, etc. It actually appears to have worked, but it doesn't hurt that it's a coastal town abutting a wine and agricultural region and 2 hours drive from Sydney.

So literally Detroit

What are those black barrels? Rain catchers?

Croats would go chimp if I would tell them this, but it's the truth.

Vukovar

Pretty much the city got wrecked some 25 years ago in the Yugoslav war (close to 90%). The city isn't being renovated, or rather FIXED because they say that it's the "city of heroes". Bullshit, the city is a shithole and is probably happy that it got fucked in the war, because it got a nearly "saint" status and most schools are forced to take kids on a 3-4 hour ride to this shithole so that kids see "the horrors of the war that took place there". That is pretty much the only income that they get.
Leaving the city ruined and wrecked for like 25 years just makes Croatia look like a stereotypical commie shithole (not that it isn't desu).

Pic related is a street I distinctly remember seeing, because we were forced to go to Vukovar 3 times.

Malmö, with the Detroitness concentrated on the suburbs. (90% immigrants and 50% unemployment)

that doesn't look bad at all

ROFL

Dane bringing the pain.

>
>So literally Detroit

Kek'd

My vote goes to Edmonton.

Sure there's ordnung, it's still Sweden even if it's the shitty parts.

But believe me it's shit.
As I said, 90% immigrants which means they don't even speak Swedish in these areas. Crime rates through the roof, 50% unemployment and 50% of youths fail school.

They burn cars there like every night.
Ambulance, fire fighters and police get rocks thrown at them. They like to make phony 911 calls just to lure the police into ambushes. DHL and other delivery companies have stopped delivering to these areas because it's too dangerous.

Where do this immigrants come from?

Mostly Middle east and West Africa.

Brantford, Ontario basically a town of like 80K and downtown is sketchy with a bunch of crack addicts

St Catharines, ON is pretty shitty too

London ON is bad

Windsor is bad

Winnipeg is bad

t. Cologner

More natives = more shitty

That's because everyone in New York is forced to give up their money to fund Ooga Booga Island while the rest of the state rots.

t. mongolico XD

Rio.