Confirmed for losing my job

>Confirmed for losing my job

>Meeting business lunch this week
>Had to try normal conversations with new people from work/business partners and things didn't go so well
>They know each other so they just want to talk to each other the whole time
>I don't know anyone, so they just leave me out of it....
>Started panicking during "fun events"
>Everyone looked at me and knew I was uncomfortable...

Social situations + me = shitty week

Just keep learning from your screw ups.

Tell us more.

lmao nice blog. kys cuck.

You gotta hone in on one guy and just leech off of him as a mutual friend

do they know you're losing your job?

They have their own friends

They just left me there all alone in the meetings

Nobody else is alone, I am always the loner............

You will be okay dumb ass

Do you even like these people?

Here's me thinking you deleted all internal data or some shit. Autism doesn't get you fired.

Autism Speaks is what gets you fired. Just ask that ex Google guy.

Well yea

They are cool and I enjoy the time together bur don't really click with anyone of them due to many differences....

Nope, I wouldn't delete or fuck up any critical systems

I'm not a moron, just an engineer with social issues..

If I have ever made a critical issue before with a system or a network I would fix it ASAP.

I'm not worried about making mistakes , I work about social issues...

Companies don't actually care that you're friends with everyone. They care that you can work with the others in the company. If you can do professional work fine then you're fine.
However, companies seem to think that friends communicate more efficiently and work better together so that's why they used to care about that.

This dude, a job is a job so don't worry about that clique shit. Focus all conversations on the work or engineering tasks, and limit any appearances outside of the office to one event a quarter. Only fags and wymyn work the social angles of a job to survive, so rise above user and outsmart them all. Also, if there are more experienced engineers talking the simply be an active listener. Thats how shy people survive. Good luck OP.

*then simply

I'm scared to admit this but here is the full story

>Been with the company for 6 months
>They give me the shitty work
>Start thinking maybe they believe I'm not good enough for the good projects
>Found out this week the newbie guys who are getting all the good projects are actually friends and chill with each other
>Overheard a conversation with senior management, this was more of a joke between them but one of the guys fucked everything up
>He isn't as good as me but he gets more respect and social time because he is in with the right crowd
>I have no crowd
>They don't know this about me, but when they are talking about certain projects
>I actually know how to fix the issues
>If I do speak up, they get awkward since I know more about this than them, but they get the social points and have the opportunity to work on the good projects
>I work on shitty projects, don't talk to anyone and they actually are underskilled than me....................................

tldr. I don't have social skills, but I do have the knowledge and background to successfully complete any project I work on
I get the boring work, they get good projects but they fuck them up..............

Expose yourself my dude, you won't do the same retarded shit twice. I was an aspie (and still am) and I am improving myself like this everyday.

kill yourself

planning on it....

Become chad, you'll be more confident.

Why are you getting fired? Did you do something wrong or just random corporate bs?

Dangerous situation. If you can fix everything they will either grow to respect you and value your knowledge but since it looks like you do the virgin walk everywhere they will most likely just dump all their problems onto you and then take credit for it.

My suggestion is work from home, co tongue saying nothing or go to your boss and demand a raise saying that you can fix all the shit here but you won't do it for free.

Literally me everywhere and anywhere
Why do hormones do this? They just keep talking about people I don't know or something that happened before I met them then they ask me why I'm so quiet

>t. Cuck

Socializing is literally the most important thing if you want to move up in a company. Otherwise you'll be job hopping all your life

>hormones
*normies

/technology/

>Demand a raise
>Work from home
>Dangerous situation

Yea, I already make over six figueres
I already work from home, I don't have a reason to work from the office since my work is dedicated from home...
It is dangerous since many of them really don't know my ability and they make their own assumptions as to what I am capable of
Some of the things I have hear them try to figure out I know how to fix and I have solutions
But they don't want to hear it from, I provided a solution as soon as I heard of the issue
Nobody listened to me
Seniors.. provided a solution, same thing as I said and they agreed with them
I sit there in silence and a smile on my face, YEA, I just said that shit a minute ago

>I-I'm a cuck!!!

>tfw pursue a degree I think is non social
>it turns out to be social
I know that feel, I graduate this year so it's too late to pursue something else

which degree?

*confirmed for never getting a promotion

Don't worry user, you're the perfect wagecuck.

I've been promoted multiple times in multiple companies

I figured I might have forgot to mention this but I recently signed up for therapy from some older dude...

Will see what he thinks once I let it out, also $200 a session is some tough shit to accept but its only money....

be a fucking man and learn to speak up, pussy faggot

You should transition

lol

male to female?

I'm not a sick fuck

Just anti social

Accounting

Get a new job. Workplaces are different

Just fuck around on your phone then.

I love the job/position

I'm just antisocial and trying to deal with it

I look down at this type of behavior, I'm also not addicted to use my phone in public

That is a sign of addiction.. Bad social situation = use your phone? kek

fucking millennial with their cellular devices

geezus kys faggot

Well user you should property buy a gun and kys

why did you get fired exactly?

This is not a joke..

My boss just called me, we're going to have a performance evaluation today.

He wants to talk..

bring the gun and REEE into his face before you unload the nines into his fat face

Make sure you don't get used. What is shit work and what are good projects?

>nine
>can't even kill at toddler at point blank range through a headshot

.45 ACP master race

Where's the subscribe button

>what (((he))) thinks
Enjoy your ssri's

Just talked to my boss, he called right away

He mentions I need to get a few certifications before the year is over....

His only concern, get some certs to prove your knowledge...

So far so good, i'm going to start studying again

Good projects
Lead engineer for a dedicated client
Client might have 500-1200 network systems and they give those projects to engineers in their little social circle
Bad projects which I get
Mamange, design, and implement network sytems up to 250

Everyone else who works on larger projects, ends up not knowing how to do A or B or C and they reach out to me

Why do they ask me for help, If I only manage easy boring work for clients which only have 250 network at the MOST...

More systems = better projects
Less systems to manage = shitty project

This might be just the way I see things, I should still be happy about my small projects that I keep getting

Yea, I can't take meds, I don't believe in it

I just need to workout, and build social skills

Anyway, talked to my boss, he said get some certs per company policy

I don't get certified = problems with employment....

>apply for job
>they call me
>answer
>hello is this a good time?
>y-yes
>okay so tell me a little bit about yourself
>okay well uhh
>sperg out and hang up
it's ok user

Doesn't work if he's threatened you might usurp him socially.