What is your mobile computing device of choice?

What is your mobile computing device of choice?

Personally I use a 13.3" 1080p Dell inspiron 2 in 1. It's light, gorgeous display, 6 hour battery, easily serviceable and only cost $499. Threw an SSD in it but it still only has 4gb of ram.
I kind of regret not getting a tablet like in your picture. I didn't know that a core m3 7y50 is roughly equal to a i3 6100u. It has be recondiering the new MacBook(non pro).
Waiting for raven ridge to make a call. If AMD can make an APU as powerful as say an OC'd rx 460 and an OEM fits it in a portable-enough chassis I'll be all over that.
It also looks like Intel's 10nm may bring about as much a 25% increase in battery life in comparison to Kaby Lake. That would be incredible.
I could do just about everything I need to on a big smartphone but they're so much more expensive than a laptop that I just said fuck it. A flagship smartphone is like $800, I could get my laptop and a gtx 1060 6 for that money.

x220

2014 MacBook Air

Is x220 easy to break? I heard there were some build quality issues.

t420. comfy. a bit big but I don't care much else

MI pad, I absolutely cannot use a laptop

T440s

>mobile
Normie pls go

T470s

>that enter key

ISO is superior, dumb animeposter

Whats wrong with the enter key?

X200 tablet

my brain

My iPad, preferably with an external keyboard. All I need is a SSH application and a browser.

For me the x200 is the best mobile computing device

None, I'm not a fag

2010 Macbook Pro

Guys I got a Galaxy S7 today and was loving it, then about 2 hours ago I decided to water test it, that was one of the great pluses that it was rated IP68 water resistant.

Well, I filled up a saucepan with tap water and dropped it in, noticed I couldn't unlock/use it under water so I took it out and dried it off and opened the camera and then put it back in the water, and couldn't take pictures. So I took it out and dried it off and left it at that, it was still fine until about 10 mins later it started turning itself off, wouldn't start up etc. so I freaked out and got a hair dryer and went at it, it got better but the camera kept failing, I shook some water out and dried it again. For the last hour it has been working fine but the camera failed and then worked fine again and no problems since.

What the fuck guys? I had it in about 3 inches of water for 10-20 seconds and it fucks up? Should I leave it in rice over night? Can I return it if it doesn't fix?

The warranty will be forfeited in case of water damage

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

Cloudbooks. No moving parts, cheap as chips, just barely powerful enough to get by. It's Netbooks 2 and the sequel is amazing.

Nothing
Dumb animeposter prefers ansi

andROID

whats your job user and how are ssh apps on ipad?
Thinking of grabbing one for the go as well

Nexus 5

OnePlus 5.

X201 Tablet

Lenovo ideapad 17-isk laptop

>unemployed

What are the idle temps on that shit?

The plastic on end of the lid can snap if you drop it wierd that is about it.

iphone 5

48 degrees

2013 15" Retina MacBook Pro
iPhone 7 Plus
Archaic iPad Mini 1

The new Thinkpads are breddy good. Only thing wrong is that they're 16:9. Go back to 16:10 Lelnovo

anime and ansi share 3 letters. that's a lot.

>windows on a laptop

Stop shilling that piece of shit. It's not gonna happen.

2016 Macbook pro non touch bar

>Op asks what mobile device do you use.
> Get accused for shilling when you answer honestly.

Top post m80.