1. ur mum?

1. ur mum?
2. is religon really important?

1 my mom
2 no

America no where to be found

Really makes u think

Religion is for psychologically weak people with an IQ under 90.

>my mummy
>nope
this thread is for relevant cunts only

K when u leaving

>with an IQ
WWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

before everyone attacks this poster, pls see chart related

I had no idea South Koreans and Leafs are so religious

Religion is seen as a freedom in Russia. We don't have bad history like Catholics so nobody except hipsters care. As a part of culture it's important.

and yet the highest iq is 85% religious?

Religion is objectively good for you

spirituality is kind of important, it has many guises

religion though helps to organize people for a specific need, importance therefore depends on the need

1 äiti
2 not for me personally but I see no harm in it if someone finds comfort in believeing in something greater than him/her/xer

I don't care

you can't see the forest behind the tree here friend.

the trend should be pretty obvious. there's a breakpoint somewhere around 100 +/- some 10 points where there's a clear divergence towards atheism. this obviously means that people who are below average intelligence are less likely to be atheist.

Fuck off Shlomo and get out of our media

*90 points
whatever, you get the idea i think

>/
A very nice touch :D

still it says nothing, people with iq below 90 are retarded and their opinion holds no value

does it connect young/old generation or is there a "rebellious youth"
i realize this will be a lot different in large cities vs. rural russia

U will pay 4 dis

>their opinion holds no value
it just so happens to be that their opinion is that of: there is a god

Yes
No

No, not really. But I wouldn't say it's completely unimportant in my life.

People like you remind me of myself when I was an edgy 15 year old who laughed at my mom while she was praying. I thought I was really fucking cool.
Seriously grow up kid and let them believe in whatever they want to.

I heard that religous males die earlier than their atheist or non religious smoker and wine lover partners

this chart literally proves nothing

you're right, literally it doesn't. it's a chart you see, it proves things visually.

1.) My mum is called Angela
2.) I'm not especially religious, nor are most younger people here, but there is a strong Anglican following and a smaller French and Irish Catholic one.
I do like religious people and think that religion as a whole is good for the community.

no it doesnt prove anything what in your opinion does it prove

>this obviously means that people who are below average intelligence are less likely to be atheist.
no that means people who are below average intellience are less likely to have access to basic education and food ...

No
No

>basic education
can't get more basic from "yeah that god shit, that never happened and is basically harry potter for some sandniggers 2000 years ago"

religiousness nis not really any deciding factor in countrys wealth/development/average intelligence of its citizens

fedoras please stop making up bullshit charts, you are as pathetic as christcucks trying to prove God's existence because they "literally see his presence in this world"

1. my mom
2. don't fucking come here if you're not Catholic

no actual, serious religion is supporting anything like this

Catholic Church recognizes the theory of evolution

Yes mom.

In America?
Yes

In first world countries?
No

Why is the UK and France always so close together on facts and figures? They should just marry already.

because you're gay

and when will catholics give their children the "basic education" of not sucking priest dick?

I see examples of both. Ofc people who have relatives in the countryside are closer to religion. There are also so-called Orthodox atheists who don't believe but respect the tradition. Notable examples are the president of Belarus Lukashenko and Russian designer Artemy Lebedev.

ot bump

>Artemy Lebedev
heh, one of my co-workers has his famous design matrjoshka with bytes and kilobytes etc.

Bravo, Estonia.

*tips fedora*

finland ?? more like hallelujah, breis de hesus :DDD

babababump

Sweden
Yes

Canada

Yes

do not try to retract from the meme value of YES :DDD

No wonder white people are going extinct.

>yoosa
>religion is important because it's extremely relevant to a lot of people, just not to me personally.

Lithuanian flag looks like it's from South America or África lol

Holy shit, that statements just proves your low IQ. If you draw a line of correlation, you'd realize there is a positive correlation between IQ and religion. Statistical outliers don't matter.

sleep time bump.

Flag
No
When we used to go church as kids the only people there would be Africans, flips, Old Italian people and just older Aussie's in general. No one else cared.

I always wonder this too, same with GDP and population. our histories are very intertwined and we're neighbours which only makes it weirder

>Gaza and the West Bank are more irreligious than us

this

I highly doubt Gaza is, it's probably just the West Bank

I really want to be religious, but it's hard for me to have faith because it seems like God really hates me. My whole life has been misery

>Cant into simple statistics
Religiousfag detected.

Can I vape with you ?

Wtf I hate estonia now

1 mams
2 Sorry i'm not mentally ill