Fellow Americans, how old were you when you realized that Europe was an actual place that really existed...

Fellow Americans, how old were you when you realized that Europe was an actual place that really existed, and not just some fantasy world where knights joust and plagues spread across the lands? Even then, how long before you realized they were first world countries like ours?

>tfw i used to think europe was HUGE and it had billions of smart, big, and rich people
>tfw it's a small shithole filled with feminine males and rampant poverty

>Europe
>an actual place that exists

i was about eight

Around 10.

>They still haven't realised Europe doesn't exist and we post from Antarctica using proxy
The most difficult part was to invent the french language so we were more credible

>mfw americans think europe is real

No puedes fabricar eso amigo jajaja

E-europe really was a fictional fantasyland? But I was going to visit next year. ;_;

>Be American
>Think Europe is real
>Go outside to buy a plane ticket to Europe
>Get shot

>used to think european countries were completely homogeneous and that New World countries were the only ones with multiculturalism
I was so fucking wrong

None of it is real except for Finland.

so where are you right now if not in europe

See

americans, how old were you when you realised Europeans lived a higher quality of life than you?

t. proxy

Not falling for your bait Mehmet

I envy you. It's 33 C here right now.

Same here
>People think Antarctica is cold

our nigger states are still more wealthy than half of europe.

a wealthy government doesn't mean anything, euros get 4-5 weeks paid holidays per year, a higher average wage and higher average net worth

>C

Not a real American

>higher average net worth
but that's not true

>be wealthy nigger american
>go to buy burger
>get shot in the leg
>somebody calls ambulance
>pay 10 000 to ambulance
>transported to hospital, pay 50 000$ bill and 10 000$ tip
>cant pay with credit card because wife divorced you and took 60% of your property