I endorse this thread

Arse-stralia

theresa may a cute

This thread is not /brit/ related.

really like this girl

nth for Laura Kuenssberg sprinting down the street

>The south
>July
>It's so fucking hot that your dog will die if you leave it outside and your car will burst into flames
>Every time it rains steam comes off of the roads and ruins your perfectly manicured southern tide outfit
>Fourty homeless people died today of being fat in 100 degree weather
at least there are no muslims

how did you get this picture from last night's hosing in my runt shed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UDA SCUM BTFO

same 2bh

janitor is so fucking based lads

Yes it is

what's her name lad?

>Fourty homeless people died today of being fat
murica

business idea: contact me dad who i havent spoken to in 14 years and hope he gives me a job

cara something that last name is really hard think its french haha

Don't fucking tell me what is and what isn't kiddo, or I'll tell the Janny.

sounds fun

Need a Jenna Haze gf

Lads imagine if Spitting Image was still around today

Reckon they wouldn't be able to keep up Tbh

DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=P8XpFIDJPXA

never ceases to make me laugh.

whats the worst Sup Forums community excluding Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums? They are all the same

Think I'm in love with the janitor lads

>all this janny brown nosing

embarrassments the lot of you

Tim looks unnaturally dry here

Compliments to the photographer

That's the thing, homeless people can't possibly ever be without food, so the first thing the government throws at them is food. That is on top of the fact that shitty food is always the cheapest, and poor people have been outsourced by machines.

t. jamal from croydon

- Revolution in Syria during the tail end of the Arab Spring
- Assad cracks down on protesters with violence, starts by 15 teenage protesters dying in Daraa
- After months of military sieges and crackdowns, an armed resistance begins to form
- Free Syrian Army is formed (one of the biggest rebel groups)
- Assad loses control of many areas of the country, power vacuum is created
- In 2012, Jabhat al-Nusra enters the fray (they are the Syrian arm of al-Qaeda)
- Kurds in the north (SDF, YPG/J, Peshmerga) also fighting, declare Rojava (northern Syria) as an autonomous Kurdish state
- US selling arms to rebels (they do not support Assad, whereas Russia and Iran do)
- In 2013, Islamic State of Iraq (ISI, the Iraqi arm of al-Qaeda) begin operations in Syria under Jabhat al-Nusra
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (leader of ISI) and al-Jawlani (leader of Jabhat al-Nusra) begin opposing each other due to al-Baghdadi's claims of creating a caliphate
- In February 2014, ISI breaks off all contact with al-Qaeda, calls itself Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- ISIL captures huge swathes of the country throughout 2014, notably Deir-Ezzor and ar-Raqqa
- Still fighting among gov. and rebels, Assad accused of using chemical warfare and human rights violations
- Many of the rebel groups are sectarian, some are salafist extremists
- June 2014, ISIL renames itself 'Islamic State' (IS), declares a global caliphate for all Muslims
- General fighting between Gov., rebels, extremists, Kurds (which are also armed by US)
- September 2015, Russia begins a bombing campaign, IS loses a lot of ground in the following months
- Partial ceasefire involving over 100 groups is signed, Jabhat al-Nusra and IS excluded
- Government slowly taking back country, have pushed into Deir-Ezzor, have liberated Palmyra and are making efforts to advance to ar-Raqqa while the Kurds are advancing on ar-Raqqa from the north.

> kpop nonce thinks it has permission to post here

off you trot, runt

>americans

/mlp/ you idiot

/brit/ or /cum/

weeb nonce detected

quite worried about that lad who said he knew who i was

i said that to someone many moons ago

have they finally found me and turned the tables

what is going on with this lad

Poleaboo feels that /britfeel/ is his true home

there are tires inside of this thing btw
and those are sinn fein posters near the irish flag

what a lovely celebration, no hate at all

/eire/
hahahahaha dry your eyes nonce

i'm not neither you pair of spineless cucks

of the conformists:
4>2>the rest

Me too, this is a normie general so fuck off

Nah they keep to their containment board tbf

Good post

me in the hat

me in the yellow hat

FUCKING AUTOCORRECT
TYRE, TYRES

you're clearly mistaken

Funny that I as never taught anything about the troubles at school

I love sideways images
literally can't get enough of them

then why could rotterdammers

Should have thought about that before they started a civil war

me at the top

fuck off nonce

aha alri mate aven't seen you for ages

Hope the kpop degenerates fuck off to their Sup Forums general and stay there 2bh

update: she's got a less attractive face than i thought originally but pretty fit otherwise

KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU, A-HA

keke. britain still hasn't admitted what they did to european cities.

who is she? why is she standing against corbyn?

rude

hmm haven't listened to abba in fucking yonks

Were you taught anything about the empire in school lads? I done history up to GCSE and pretty sure we didn't learn anything about the actual empire apart from a bit about Chris colombus discovering America

>burning tyres

hmm that doesn't seem sensible

Dunno but her announcement was hilariously bad

This whole thing was embarrassing. Calling out to journalists who weren't even there.

Chairman Corbyn will destroy her.

not with janny jan jans on our side we wont

Good lad

sup nigga how ya been

get this nonce janny, thanks in advance

>union jack on top of the bonfire

we do that too :3 x

Why?

>we didn't learn anything about the actual empire apart from a bit about Chris colombus discovering America
uh is this the Spanish Empire we're talking about?

Everyone in this thread is a scouser except me

>i done
wouldn't really trust your memory of school 2bh

Just keep reporting every one of their avatarfagging posts, they're already losing ground. We defeated anime and made Hampshire kill himself, I'm confident of another victory here

>Irish people have bonfires to celebrate their own defeat

watching TV lads. its not on. in fact its not even working. but I'm watching it anyway. ha ha

*licks jannys arsehole*
mmm tastes like user

christopher macolumbus was scottish 2bf

Runt behaviour

They're such an embarrassment

sometimes i get annoyed by the kpop lads but then i remember that they are obsessed with girls who don't know their name, will never meet them unless they pay money and in the vast majority of cases are literally autistic

think they've had enough 2bh

What's going to happen is that when isis is vanquished, the majority sunni population will be pitted against the assad regime, which is made up of assyrians and christians, a minority in syria. The sunni hoardes will think that all of the death and destruction that they have been through had come about because of these people, and a massive genocide the likes of which hasn't been seen since the mid nineties will commence, with millions of assyrians and christians dying in the area. This event will create a watershed moment in western history, with the direct influence of the obama administration causing the arab spring, and by connection all of the death and destruction. The west will for twenty years after have a foreign policy of isolationism, while slowly evicting it's muslim populations because of massive internal strife and terror attacks.

hey, it's my turn!

*pushes you over and starts having a lick myself*

>pink
Why do Labour women have to make absolutely everything about their gender?

They could learn a thing or two from Theresa

is the janny british?

using the traps like yugi

Good post

The state of those posters, looks like she's selling a fucking autobiography

why ulster unionists such cucks for dutch cock

ireland is catholic tbf

story of my life lads

>projection

I was in NYC when this big fat cunt was asking people to get him something to eat. he was absolutely indignant that people were ignoring him. must have been 330lbs.