I found an old magnavox television and I can't find the model number on it so anybody know what model this is/whether...

I found an old magnavox television and I can't find the model number on it so anybody know what model this is/whether it's worth anything? It's not functional at all but you never know.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxcarcabin.com/vintagetvs2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you think this is, pawn stars?

Take your ass to google
>"But I've already searched google"
Nobody cares, fuck off.

Whack it, that's how we fixed shit in the old days.

nigga paint your house

not op but it's actually filth on the screen

Willing to bet nobody here knows anything about old TV's so you're probably out of luck OP.

doesn't it have any label on the back?
sometimes it's molded onto the plastic, so you have to look closely

I checked and it looks like there was a label on the bottom but it's peeled off so no luck there

Lmao thanks for the support

Open it up and see if there is a model number inside.

damn, ain't seen anything like that for quite a while, classic b/w tv w rabbit ears. Shit prob don't even got a coax, just screws where the attena leads go. If it does got screws, they made a adapter that allows a coax cable to be used, simple thing it was to.

I'm helping, too.

Where are you at OP? I'm kind of a collector of old TVs lol. I'd be willing to take it off your hands

If you can't figure out how to fix it you can always do something creative with it like turn it into a fish tank.

Funny enough that's exactly what I was planning to do with it, my only issue is the size. It's a bit small for a fish tank but I think I'll probably give it a shot

sick tube gramps

>creative
>that thing everyone does with broken old crt televisions

Does it works?

90% of the issues are in the power cable, you can change it, it's not's even hard.

This it's the closest match I got, it must be from around the same year, you'll be surprised how many tube tvs actually work, and there's some that seem to just last forever.

give it back

Niga it's a pic, you can copy it and attach any story to it.

They told you that piracy wasn't thief and you didn't listened.

you could ask this guy, if he's still alive. his blog seems to have stopped in 2014
boxcarcabin.com/vintagetvs2.htm

I know a thing or two about them, OP try opening it up there are sometimes model numbers on the inside.

in before OP finds hidden money

Connect the wire from the flyback transformer to your willy.

dont do this it creates mustard gas