Who is better at programming?

Who is better at programming?

Pair programming.

ME.

I'd let Pajeets sister suck my fat one, sure

Chinks ofc. Pajeet diplomas are not even valid in most countries

No joke I've seen some smart pajeet's in my department. The Chinks seem autistic but I rarely hear them speak english.

Programming? Neither. Leadership and management? The Indian woman.

I've lived and work in India and China. I have direct experience with both.

*MEN

>tfw no qt chinese wife

Hey, Pajeetress are cuties too

>I've lived and work in India and China
My deepest condolences

Why? They were great experiences. I'm American and now am living and working in Switzerland. I think I'll stay here but I want to do another project in China or Hong Kong.

I'm kind of done with India though. Been there too much and the poverty and the dependence of the middle class on poor people just wears you down.

I spent some time in Pakistan and it was great. Cleaner and nicer than India. Too bad the tech industry is so small. Als it's too hard to get a drink.

Yeah, Pajeeta.

Too many Chinese autists.

Show bobs and vegana plz

I had a hunch Sup Forums secretly liked pajeetas

that's a pajeeta and her gay

Doesn't everyone have a fecal poo fetish?

india for software china for hardware

>Who is better at programming?
>Retard A or
>Retard B
They both suck. But if I had to pick one for my team I would pick the chinese. They're way less likely to fight you over menial shit and will do tedious work (like testing) without flinching.

chinese

>pixelated photo
>2017

Yeah that's a gay man. I've got a pretty good gaydar. I'm not gay btw, I'm a girl

post bp

Japan

they're women so they're all shit at it

You say that, but the second you ever meet one that's good you'll probably jerk off the first chance after having met her. That's usually how that shit goes.

142/60

Why can't all female pajeets be hot, then public defecation wouldn't be such an issue.

Yeah after you house-train them.

>not just leaving the door open so they can go outside when they need to

chinese know a lot maths

reminder that indians are subhuman retards, barely acceptable as slaves
pic related

>I would pick the chinese. They're way less likely to fight you over menial shit
this

That's it, I'm breeding with a chinese woman to make superior offspring

ikr, I'm downloading the interracial Tinder, Mixy rn

These numbers can't mean much since Russians destroy their nervous systems with surrogate alcohol all day and Americans are literal retards that are trained to take standardized tests.

Be careful, there's a higher chance you create a mentally unstable person. Raise them well and it might be ok. odds are you'll fail though.

see: elliot, anna akana, mayli, etc.

I'm mixed race as well, so I'd actually be based enough to help them out with any duality issues they may have.

Chinese are actually good.

I'm fulfilled.

Nope, dotheads smell like curry.

>Ireland

This, I used to hate Chinese but then I realized some of them are stupid/dicks because their government is a 1984 ripoff gone wrong. Indians have had their chance to git good but they've chosen to stay retarded.

the women from those two countries do not look like that. just saiyan

>I'm not gay btw, I'm a girl
Yeah and I'm not, why does it matter? Fuck off lefty cuck jew feminazi, gtfo my board! RÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈÈ!

Yeah, pajeetland has Blacks, shitskins, mongoloids, and Caucasians. But that's your stereotypical Indian face in OP.

Does the "girl" on the left have a 'stache'?

I've never known a chink to write their own piece of code.
Meanwhile I've never known a pajeet to write a decent piece of code.

a man

>I'm American and now am living and working in Switzerland
how hard was it to get a job there? what about visa? does it pay enough for decent quality of life?

At least chink can produce working plagiarized code

Pajeet would say 'pls do the needful and fix'

>woman
>programming

My mom has a masters in computer programming and she sells vitamins on Facebook.

Neither because they're women

You know the rules.

Ill upload my penis,hang on

because you wouldn't move out, you became her career. remember to thank her

That can't be healthy.

>Average national IQ
IQ literally is defined as 100 for each country and a person's IQ deviation is measured.
>Subhumans
Literally the subhumans are hired over whites in companies. What does that make you?

It's 100 for a group and a group can be anything including the pop. of the whole world

Are chinks even good programmers? I never hear about them - Idk if that's a good or bad thing.

Koreans.

Are there any Pajeeta webm?