Did people use to shitpost on ham radio before the internet?

Did people use to shitpost on ham radio before the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

kevin.sanders.io/2010/cb-radio-keydown
youtube.com/watch?v=PUf1d-GuK0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no qt "nerdy" radio horse face gf
fucking end it my Sup Forumsoogles

fuck yeah, prank shit to. back in the day you could even intercept police/fire chatter to. Shit used to interfere with old style tv attena so you could sometimes get radio chatter coming out your tv

phone phreaks

I'd brown bag it.

You'd wind up working a CQDX with some guy calling himself H2S04 and claiming to be in Dagistan or the like when he was two towns over the state line. Trolling was much more subtle.

this is interesting

that's a guy isn't it?

how come nerdy girls usually look like 12 year old boys?

>use to
ham radio has always been shitposting

both lack testosterone giving them any masculine features and nerdy girls often go for a tomboy look, subtle to no makeup, short hair, etc

if they looked any better they wouldn't waste their time being nerdy. :^)

>H2S04
Wouldn't that be Cyprus?

>Implying I still wouldn't smash that nerdy, socially awkward pussy

I was that kid who was obsessing over Velma when everyone else was over the moon about Daphne. Nrrd Grrls 4 lyfe.

So, would he/she fool you with a some make-up?

I'd pound her poon desu.
Imagine how frail and innocent she'll be when she's riding your cock and your passionately making love to her.
I would fuck her standing up against the wall, our hands and fingers interlocked with only the pressure of my cock pushing her to the wall be holding her up.
All while never letting go of each others lips.

lewd.

12 year old boys look like children.
The woman in the OP looks androgynous.

Probably because, like many people here, they put little effort into their appearance and sport short, more functional haircuts.
She's also skinny AF, if she gained about 10 lbs she'd fill out well and look much more "womanly".

Also just make-up and a little different haircut goes a long way.

I bet she's a mean dick sucker.

m-moot?

Same desu

shitcasting
broadshitting

I used to post the Letterman's Top Ten on packet radio. Some people hated it and would probably call it shitposting.

yes i did it back in the day. went back and forth with these two faggots. went on for about 2 hours

That was CB radio, now there was some IRL shitposting.

Nerdy girls for ever.

You wish

There is still certain frequencies that are known for shitposters to this day.

Nerdy girls will worship your cock. They spent their teen years schlicking and lusting for the cock which all the stacys were carouseling.

>tfw ywn hack anything today with a cap'n crunch whistle

kek, true, but you had better worship dat pussy back tongue-wise, and be interesting in AND out of bed, if you want her to stick around.

Who wants some nerdy hag hanging around? Fuck and chuck son.

Smart girls give good brains, user.

She reminds me of that guy from Linus tech tips

I'm sat here right now listening to the local cops run down drunks and break up domestics on the local vhf. sdr is a whole new world too.

That sounds fun, I wish I was around in those days. I've heard stories of what the repeaters used to be.

Spoken like someone too young to have had the pleasure of burning through their dating pool.

also this

I just discovered cb radio "keydowns"
lol wtf
kevin.sanders.io/2010/cb-radio-keydown

>No doubt that spectators in the vicinity will get sterilized by the thousands of watts of power that their reproductive organs are being exposed to during competition. In a lot of the competitions, the sheer abundance of RF produced by both competitors can cause interference to video cameras, and in some cases, will force the video cameras to eject the tape and power down.

tips fedora

>this is glorius

>While the contestants are keying down, each contestant usually yells his or her handle into the radio (usually resulting in over-deviation). The winner of the competition is decided by which contestant can be heard over the radio, as identified by the handle they were yelling into the radio or another identifier
In a way it's almost like shitposting for (You)s, whoever can be heard through all the noisy shit wins

How can you burn through that pool of pussy if they're still hanging around like a bad smell? FUCK AND CHUCK.

Who cares.

>kevin.sanders.io/2010/cb-radio-keydown

> the sheer abundance of RF produced by both competitors can cause interference to video cameras, and in some cases, will force the video cameras to eject the tape and power down.

xD

lulz
i remember doing this before HDTV (pre-2003ish)
now i just use online police scanners
my younger brother introduced me to chicago police scanners
hours of entertainment.
pic related

glad I'm not the only one who thought this

Real robert hours poppin off now.

yes

Yep. Oh, and on public access shows too.

>Imagine how frail and innocent she'll
not at all?
nerds are easier than fatties, you're the thirtieth

No, you fucking child. If we wanted to shitpost, we rang up our local BBSs.

underrated comment of the thread

I'd rather feed and sneed

The thing with HAM Radio is you could be a huge asshole without even trying. Internet trolls can only dream of having that kind of easy access to power. Keep your transmitter on at one of the limited number of civilian channels and nobody else in your area can use it. A more powerful transmitter increases the area. Because of this it became illegal to own a powerful HAM transmitter without obtaining an amateur radio license and registering your equipment.

Also if you do try to use a HAM radio today 95% of the people you talk to are doomsday prepper conspiracy nuts.

>pretending to be a girl on SSTV

>drawing dicks on the waterfall
>interrupting conversations with Morse for "ur a faget"
>jamming the lewd parts or call signs of SSTV transmissions
>insulting the astronauts on the ISS
>get triangulated and reported for operating without a license

So much potential.

I'd get on radio and speak in a foreign language and stump all the rednecks on the frequency.

oh my god this is beautiful

we are the same as these eternal faggots

Before the internet, people would dial up and shitpost on walls of text, called Bulletin Boards.

ooh la la!

>Before the internet, people would dial up and shitpost on walls of text, called Bulletin Boards.
And before that, the old standby, bathroom stalls.

H2SO4 is sulphuric acid.

I really like this one.
This oneis just some broad dolling herself up. The first is acually doing something.

can't unsee wtf user

This. What makes OP think they ever stopped?

No, you could be beaten up for this.

Ten-Tec, that lass has great taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUf1d-GuK0Q

pretty sure that's dead outside of mexico and some of the third world

Yes they did. Look up "lids" and QLF, terms used for such.

Also military and marine nets have seen their share of poo.

Another one who shall never breed.

Mysteriously they stay young for an unnaturally long time.

To make a long story short my dad used to be a trucker, they shipped tomatoes. Basically they all had ham radios as would be expected and there was a guy on the radio who would do an incredible impression of the supervisor. Months later my dad found out it was his cousin who was also a part of the company, no one would have expected it was him.

Women shouldn't be allowed to leave home without make-up.

Kek i was in that graffiti from pompeii thread
it was pretty fucking funny desu

>qt

I mean, she's not ugly, but she's no qt. Raise your standards you lonely faggot.

Makeup is immoral trickery.

Currently waiting for my ht to finish charging so I can go fuck with the drunks on the vhf wan, I'm a few hundred yds from the tower. It gets entertaining at times.

What's that shitskin in the fez up to?

Yes, people would also try to keep you talking and would fallow signal strength to try and find out where you were.
We used to play hide and seek in cars like this.

L-Linus? From LinusTechTip(trademark)!? CEO of Linus Media Group!!??

>be ham radio guy
>tune in to local "net" at prescribed time
>"I'm sitting in a parking lot at wendys"
>"I bought some wire at radio shack"
>"My repeater finally came in"
>"The weather is nice today"
shitposting, retro styleee

is there a cache version or archive link or something to it?

already tonight, I had a train guy threating to come find me.

that sounds funny as fuck, how'd you piss him off?

>didn't read the whole post
>still replies
He admits she's ugly... an ugly qt

They shitposted in their journal

CB radios were the internet of the 70s and 80s, people use them in their home and car.

Very few people were smart enough to get their ham radio licence, most the people who did use ham radios did it illegally and interfered with their neighbors tv reception and got busted.

I recently bought a cheap Chinese radio so I could try listening to things. Only problem is I don't know how the hell to program this thing.

she looks better without makeup you jackass

sometimes I accidentally turn on the panic button on my UV-5R

>kevin.sanders.io/2010/cb-radio-keydown