In Sweden refugees can rape and sexually assault Swedish girls as young as 12 on festivals without getting punished...

>In Sweden refugees can rape and sexually assault Swedish girls as young as 12 on festivals without getting punished. It has happened two weekends in a row now with a reported of over 60 sexual assaults and 5 rapes. The perpetrator has in every single case one was found been a refugee who simply was driven back to their asylum centre and that was it.

How do you feel about this fact? Some of you probably don't even think it's true but a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just dont understand this mindset, why are you defending foreigners?

I don't understand it either. I am mind-boggled at things going on in this country.

Thats not right thats not.

If any pakki touches one of my slags they gonna get a kick in.

Europe is pathetic.

Don't speak bad about the neighbours son.

They are still human.

my aunt would say that you need a war

Me neither. Everyday we find a new low.

Australia BEST ally

>Women will continue to vote pro-immigration
>Some of the women raped most likely already have

>mfw retards don't know that Sweden considers one rape/sexual assault is counted in official tallies instead of considering charges of rape

Sweden: You get raped 65 times, that's 65 counts of rape added to the list.
Rest of the world: You get raped 65 times, they consider it one rape charge and add it to the list.

Learn the rules, niggers

Rates are still rising m8, and this whole business with women getting sexually harassed at concerts didn't happen before.

I need to become a 'refugee' to Sweden already

you assume women don't like being raped, that's wrong, women love that

Sweden girls are so qt that poor immigrants can't do anything with their high libido.

what do if I rape 12 yo in sweden?

Tell the police it was a "sexual emergency"

can't wait for sweden to become an extinct ethnic group t b h.

sweden isnt an ethnic group you moron

will I get a ps3 in prison though? ps2 is really too 2000

Sweden is just future image of Europe

i meant swedish

still, it feels good to know your country is getting worse while unironically everywhere else is getting richer, more developed, etc.

Why?

swedish isnt an ethnic group either you idiot

lmao Sweden is going from a 100 to a 98 while most of the rest of Europe never got past 80

Shagalicious baby.

>Ukranian immigrant saves a girl from a robbery
>national hero, TV talk about him for days

>Albanian rapes a girl
>risk of being lynched by the crowd

Both happened in Italy
Why nordics don't do the same? It works here

Traditional media is pro-immigration and has covered up rapes/harassment by immigrants. There are signs that they are going to have a more nuanced approach in the future. Probably won't change anything.

Do you mean they aren't because Swedish is a language or do you honestly think that Swedes are not an ethnic group?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes

Do you think i can get some ficki ficki too, or am i not black/poor enough to walk free?

i think he meant they are just scandinavian

How does it feel knowing that one of the top earners in your country is some angsty cringe youtuber?

A bit sad, desu. I mean our politicians don't care about us, either; but holy shit at least they're not that bad and never will be.