/turan/

Castrén edition

Other urls found in this thread:

uralica.com/earlyfin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hY7_qFj7ZYI
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baráthosi_Balogh_Benedek
english.fullerton.edu/publications/cln/clnarchives/2005fall/Tam-CompLanguage-rda.pdf
astanatimes.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4eg3acw-U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=pTyKuTIUNBg
youtube.com/watch?v=HWZt52d9k4w
youtube.com/watch?v=IKgJ1HHS7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw
youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=CUNx-ZBP99s
youtube.com/watch?v=s52GMuJE4vI
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNebGkXZFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finn bro can you give a short summary about finnish history before they got under the swedes?
I'm curious because I never read much about it.

uralica.com/earlyfin.htm

Here you go fäm

Bedankt brah

is it offensive to call it Thinland?

Famalam let's kick Kazakhs out of Turan and find a new race to join us for diversity in 2016.

What are your candidates?

good night everyone

Can you rephrase? Didn't quite get what you're trying to say.

>let's kick Kazakhs out
y

>What are your candidates?
kazakhstan
he says /turan/ threads are causing butthurt on everyone but all we want is cultural unity
what are they scared of?

Why do finns persecute the finn-swedes living in Sweden so much? Our brothers live there too.

>what are they scared of
we're stronger when we work towards our common interests, go figure

I wonder wether or not the sheer existence of thread has ever been opposed so hardcore, despite it having no other aim than cultivating national idenitity and building bridges.
What are those people scared of?

Its probably because shitposting was pretty low here while the rest of Sup Forums is full with it.

Kazakhs stay.

We're not persecuting Finns living in Sweden, on the contrary. Swedes, on the other hand, used our war children for forced labor and generally look down upon and discriminate Swedish Finns.

Ignore those butthurt fags

gn

Why do finns persecute the finn-kazakhs living in Sweden so much? Our brothers live there too.

>2016
>not knowing japanese

Do not fall into divide and conquer shills. He didn't even prove he is a tatar.

Because I ride your mather like motorcycle

>finn-kazakhs
you're busting my balls, that is obviously an ethnic Finn

Kurultáj organizers would be very sad, they favorite country is Kazahstan

Just google his foto
You will find more at kazachan he is local shota

I googled ur mom and you happent

It's my favorite country too
Kek stop it

Baska bilmiyom zaten :D

In the 1920s, Turanism was popular in Japan. Japanese Turanists claimed that Hungarians and Japanese have shared ancestry, and that the forefathers of the Japanese had originated in the Euro-Asian region and resettled in the main island of Japan. In Japan, such Turanist organisations as Turanian National Alliance – Tsuran Minzoku Doumei (1921) – Turanian Society of Japan – Nippon Tsuran Kyoukai (early 1930's) – Japanese-Hungarian Cultural Association – Nikko Bunka Kyoukai (1938) – were founded.

>A pro-Finnish activity was carried in Japan in the Inter-War period by some Japanese nationalists influenced by Turanism. It found theoretical expression in, for example, a book entitled "Hann tsuranizumu to keizai burokku [Pan-Turanism and the Economic Bloc]," written by an economist. The writer insists that the Japanese should leave the tragically small Japanese islands and resettle to the northern and western parts of the Asian Continent, where their forefathers had once dwelt. For this purpose, they had to reconquer these ancestral lands from the Slavs by entering into alliance with the Turanian peoples. The Finns, one of those peoples, were to take a share of this great achievement.[21]

Will turan ever be a relevant ideology in the future or is it just a dream?

youtube.com/watch?v=hY7_qFj7ZYI

/turan/

>tfw the Udmurt land will never feel the glory of a Fenno-Turkic-Japanese liberation

Don't actually know why I'm still using the "Russia" name t b h. I've never been able to identify with the Slavs much even though I've made myself to. Very easy to feel that I'm one with the Ural-Altaic folks, though.

Turkey has the best chances to start it now, I think?

muh dick
also, sauce?

>Turkey has the best chances to start it now, I think
Turks will be a minority in Turkey in 50 years desu senpai

Eeh erdo is too much focused on allying the arabs.

Are Udmurts very conscious about their roots and identity? The Mari for instance had an independence movement post WW2, but Stalin pretty much extinguished their efforts by exterminating the "cream" of Mari-El advocating for independence. This included doctors, engineers, teachers and all other highly educated and smart people, leaving only the docile submissive ones alive.

おはようございます

My assumption is based purely on the amount of Turks in this thread and some materials posted. I see lmao

You know very much.
The study was stopped at 1945.
おはようございます

O kadar degildir yav.

Unfortunately I don't have the sauce
But I have a collection of people making bozkurt (grey wolf) hand sign

なるほど
戦争が終わったからな・・・
ちょっと日本語がしゃべりたくなったですけど、下手でごめんなさい。

My household was always conscious, but it never really came to anything like war because war was carried out by the Tatars (and lost), and Udmurts were technically well-respected later. We like our culture that's for sure, but I think it's being eroded all the same. Overall I feel like it's comparatively healthy, but the climate for any kind of development is completley wrong. Hope that makes sense...

It's also possible that I'm wrong, I actually need to read up on the history in detail. Take it as a commentary on how the average Udmurt is aware of his own history.

Why is the wolf such an important animal in Altaic culture/mythology? Even in Japan it used to be a venerated animal.

Granted, all Eurasian cultures seem to place a certain importance in wolves, but most (including Finns if I'm not mistaken) focus on fear or hatred of the animal, rather than veneration. Why are Altaic peoples different in this regard?

いいえ、ありがとう

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baráthosi_Balogh_Benedek
He introduced that to Japan.

Most probably they were the first furryfags who wanted to be wolves or atleast have swing sex in wolf costumes

A wolf rode your father like motorcycle and you happent

Turkic one is because of she-wolf Asena

>a village raided by subhuman chinks
>chinks kill all turks except a baby
>chink general cuts arms and legs of the baby, doesn't want to kill him.
>he goes away, but changes his mind and returns to kill him.
>he saw a she-wolf, Asena is carrying him
>boy grows up and mates with she-wolf
>turks born

So I was right, we (southern Udmurts) went to war alongside the Tatars against Ivan the Terrible! Phew. And lost.

Ah, thank you. Good to know.

Do Udmurts have a figure for independence like Inäzor Purgaz?

No, we were never particularly oppressed, thus never campaigned for independence. Strange because the culture is well-defined.

You guys should start breeding like rabbits so that you have a shot at getting independence

>And lost.
damn, why do Uralic peoples have such a hard and sad history? Actually, not just Uralic, but also other distantly related peoples such as Chukchis, Eskimo-Aleutian peoples and Tungusic peoples. From Hungary to Chukotka, all of those people have had really difficult histories, often for different reasons, but all very difficult. Even the three countries which ended up surviving and thriving (Finland, Estonia and Hungary), they all have desolate national consciousness and tragic history. I've spent a lot of time studying Estonian history especially, it's crazy just how many times they almost went extinct.

Yeah, ideally. I feel like the Udmurts are incapable of starting anything if the Tatars aren't onto it as well though lmao. The Tatars did want independence, but geography didn't permit.

We've always been low on population because of how far North we live in and not very organized I guess

We did have our days of glory though

I am curious, do you all believe that the Altaic language family is real?

Here's some food for thought:
>“However, we may look upon the Altaic taxon from the other angle. That is, from the point of view of the degree of the dispersion of the Indo-European family, whose dispersion is greater (V= 223.79%), than that of the Altaic (V= 207.76%) taxon. This speaks for the Altaic theory. Really, if the majority of linguists support the idea of the Indo-European family, then one should think twice before rejecting the Altaic taxon as a family, because the compactness of Altaic is greater.”
english.fullerton.edu/publications/cln/clnarchives/2005fall/Tam-CompLanguage-rda.pdf

I don't actually believe that it is a real language family, but I think the constituent languages came very close one to another at some point. Some form of cultural unity in a shared space took place long ago.

In Mongolia the wolf lived the same way as the nomads. The nomads copied the wolves, hunting in the same way they do.

I was sitting in the train and a wolf ran up to me sat down next to me and layed against my leg.

Bump

astanatimes.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=a4eg3acw-U0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_wolf

do werewolves exist in the altaic mythology?

yes
no

will you visit Máté?

anybody else would go and see Kurultáj?

maybe

yes actually.

Do you have an example?

>anime shit

Can I ask you to leave without any trouble sir?

Armenians

kek

WE

hello guys

helo

youtube.com/watch?v=pTyKuTIUNBg

what is up?

Hey mate, how's your day going?

moar. I love steppe nations' music.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWZt52d9k4w

youtube.com/watch?v=IKgJ1HHS7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw
youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE

morin khuur with orchestra
youtube.com/watch?v=CUNx-ZBP99s
mongolian metal
youtube.com/watch?v=s52GMuJE4vI

This is a book about Turanism written by Barathosi's disciple.
←"Turan people sphere" ツラン民族圏
This book was prohibited to be published by GHQ in 1945.

(GHQ…Douglas MacArthur's occupation army)

why?

the jew devils fear the might of turán

>this whole fucking thread

Lol

You have no power in this realm gercuck

If you really believe this shit you are mentally challenged or a fat virgin Neet

t. Robert Goldstein

GHQ prohibited Japanese various things.
historical study, religion study, ethnic studies, martial arts, publishing, speech, etc...
Thank you for your supplementary explanation. But Jew was nothing to do with that directly. They were United Nation's army.

Post our fav releavant song:
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNebGkXZFs

Why did they do that?