en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_Wa
youtube.com/watch?v=e3ofna1Mtl0
youtube.com/watch?v=cbLwmUdee64
youtube.com/watch?v=VPjEn9IikIU
youtube.com/watch?v=llvt6iDyi4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=qcTCVSJ5DcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesnt know that merican army is made up of kids who dont have any other choice but to die for jews
I kinda feel sorry for them

Don't they are treated like walking gods here.

The individual American soldier is a joke. They are lucky we are in the technology age we are in.

>JEBUZ PLZ MAKE IT STOP

AHahHAHAhAHAH

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_Wa
>outnumber your COLONY
>lose

I honestly thought he was cumming and not screaming. Because I make the same sound though not as loud as I use to because I had a heart attack when I ate too many cheeseburgers during sex.

Sorry England was putting more focus on pooloo land to care about America.

What exactly is the reason your government employs the most uneducated tin-headed vermin to fight in the ''strongest military in the history of the human race''? Get some quality control in ya mate.

That's not very progressive man.

>Coupe farmers with outdated weapons on a boat
Thanks for remembering us

we are all farmers here.

AHHHHHHHH JESUS SAVE ME

id like to see you neets under fire from mortars and machine guns and IED's for the first time and see if you cry like little bitches, oh but wait social interaction already makes you guys cry like bitches.

>OH GAWD OH GAWD JEBUS

We aren't trained for those situations, those American """"""soldiers"""""" are

youtube.com/watch?v=e3ofna1Mtl0

what the fuuuuck

>""""""""""Great"""""""""" Britain
>lost a war to a bunch of farmers with pitchforks on horses

>british soldier is hiding under a thick armoured vehicle during a mortar attack
>american soldier is hiding in a cardboard barrack during a mortar attack

well, no shit they are scared.

>calling INCs

>crying

All Brits are gay

Long live Cornwall

>swedish soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=cbLwmUdee64

>norwegian soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=VPjEn9IikIU

>remembering us
Can't blame them. They're brought up literally believing it was just farmer who fought.

As a former active duty army soldier myself, these two videos always make me smile.

I'll be the first to admit our military isn't shit. It's our expensive nice toys that make us "good" and that's it. The average soldier is a fucking caveman retard with very little and poor training.

With fewer and fewer combat deployments, and the older guys who did deploy getting out/retiring, it will soon be guys who have never deployed leading guys who have never deployed. And with the PC party and castration of our army by letting females in the combat arms jobs, it's only going to get worse.

I had fun during my time, but I'll be the very first to admit we're as undisciplined and shitty as any other army.

>No french army in battlefield 1 neither

JUSTE BAISE MA FACE HAUT

the power of a soldier is gauged by his accessibility to firepower and logistics

nah man ur ok

>being THIS butthurt
>Great Shitstain

LEL
E
L

You're apparently getting your own DLC.

Still surprised Yanks are even in the game, but I guess you have to cater to those burgers since that's where most of the market is.

>We aren't trained for those situations

British """""parenting"""""

Lol did you guys see our army marching in red high heels. Something about trans or gay acceptance. This country is a disgrace. We need trump

its all propaganda, dog that barks doesnt bite

No your a retard

>French army DLC: mutiny edition

JUST

Iirc those were West Pointers doing it. Those are the future officers of our military, the same ones that had a pillow fight that got out of control.

I fucking hate officers. I FUCKING hate officers. LTs are literally just overpaid privates, and anything above Captain (O-3) is a liar and you should never, EVER believe a word they say.

Anything after O-4 is dick sucking, so you can immediately disregard anything a Colonel tells you. A general is nothing more than a politician,

Fuck, I hate the military. Can't believe I ever joined

You guys have not fought anyone since when people wore white wigs

>Being that delusional
It's ironic how yanks also mock Frances military since that's the sole reason for your existence.

just dont get cocky
u were ok at one point

I worked with some Swedish soldiers and they were all bro as fuck and very, very cool. Easily the best foreign military I worked with.

Isn't what we see is training? Aren't they training and studyng at home constantly?

Sounds terrible. Godspeed user

Shit I forgot about that, we were busy saving Europe from a bunch of french supiriority complex cock-ends.
History repeats itself.

The US military cares more about mandatory "don't rape people" training and "equal opportunity" training than actual field time.
There is not a more politically correct organization in the world than the US military. Our Secretary of the Army is openly gay, and we now allow transgender people to serve. Women are now allowed to serve in combat roles, all for the sake of "equality" and tolerance.
Most of the day is spent sitting on your ass playing on your phone, and you might go to a shooting range once a month if you're in a combat arms job, otherwise once every six months is normal to go to a range.

The army has just been pussified to the point of no return. You are no longer allowed to make a soldier who fucked up do pushups until his arms fall off, you can only give them a written counseling which means literally nothing.

Garrison army, which is home/non-deployed army is just a liberal cuckfest of classes and painting rocks.

tbf when you have the best tech and weapons you can hire any old moron

I remember once having to sweep water before we could go home. I'm 100% serious. They had cut the grass earlier that day, and then it rained.
Before we could be released for the day our First Sergeant made us sweep all the grass clippings off the sidewalk. But it was raining so we were literally sweeping water.

YFW The United Kingdom will destroy itself without a shot being fired

The US is doing the exact same thing.

If Trump doesn't win, the USA as we know it is finished.

>Thinks meme man not being elected spells the end of the USA

when he turns his back

>pop on the tactical squeegee

Anything Trump could fuck up, Hillary would fuck up 100 times worse

Ok kid

Shhhh, americucks, it's ok. Your military is shit paper tiger. No point in denying the truth. Russia would steamroll your ass. Better start learning russian before it's too late.

Wait, are you fucking serious? No memes, no joking. Are you seriously implying Hillary would be better than Trump?

Why? Does that trigger your jimmies?

half the kids in our army are either go to jail or the military welfare queens

Or shooting people up.

American military doctrine has always been: bomb it, bomb it again, bomb it once more, strike it with artillery, move in, if you see one enemy, bomb it 5 more times

how'd that one work out for ya

ground troops haven't mattered since 1914 tbqh

yeah I never understood that. It's just a fucking job, no one stops me in the streets to thank me for working on their sputum culture.

Actually yes.
Hillary belong in jail, not running for president of the most powerful country on earth.

Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=llvt6iDyi4c

@20s
> "yeah that's the Hornet's nest we were talking about sir."
> "Don't call me Sir, I'm only a Corporal. Call me Dave."

Fuck oath mate.

I would have absolutely loved to have served with the Aussies. I'm disappointed I never got that chance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
>After the war game was restarted, its participants were forced to follow a script drafted to ensure a Blue Force victory. Among other rules imposed by this script, Red Force was ordered to turn on their anti-aircraft radar in order for them to be destroyed, and was not allowed to shoot down any of the aircraft bringing Blue Force troops ashore
b-but muh air superiority
b-but muh carriers

Wrong

>British """"""marines""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=qcTCVSJ5DcM

I'm told our lads are considered a bit wild but well trained compared to other armed forces. Is that accurate?

Their reputation, I'm referring to.

You of all nationalities should know the importance of artillery.

t. Blitzkrieg

wtf, I don't consider myself badass, but I wouldn't be crying like a little bitch, because I don't want my partners to be more desperate than they already are.

The bants never end

NEED a Swedish bf desu