Aesthetics

Applel memery aside, would I be stupid to buy an iPhone se at this point in time?

This is by far the best looking phone I’ve ever seen and I want it bad, but I’m hesitant to get it.
Apparently, they’re ditching the square aesthetic and the next se will look like literally every other phone, so that option is out.

Alternatively, post better looking phones that aren’t 2 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3t5CxKxlTOA?t=1m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still very much a current gen iPhone so nothing wrong with getting it now as it will get years of support.
but yeah the iPhone SE still looks the best out of anything you can get today, all this 2.5d curved glass shit that has taken over everything just looks like shit and is pointless

I have a 5. It's a fine phone, there's literally nothing wrong with it.
Get it if you want.

Wrong board.

>lagPhone

>wahh people are talking about something other than chinkshit and thinkpads
You people need to grow the fuck up

My iPhone runs just fine.
>copy and pasted graphs
>article with no author?
Nice infograph, though. Very reliable sources. Probably fake

>Alternatively, post better looking phones that aren’t 2 years old.

>>wahh people don't like my fruity toddler toy
You people need to grow the fuck up

You would be stupid to buy an iBomb at any point in time.

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

If only that damn thing wasn't made out of the shittest plastic known to man, it has lineage support and is cheap so its not too bad

I use iPod Touch 2, which is similar to iPhone 3G. Can confirm that the device runs faster on 3.1.3 than it does on 4.2.1 (final update for this device). I use 4.2.1 anyway because the browser is improved.

had mine for a few months now, haven't even bothered with a case. It isn't a big deal if you're careful with it.

I'd be more worried about a phone made from recycled soda cans.

It's a fucking pocket rectangle. Buy a Xiaomeme from /csg/.

>he doesn't keep his enemies closer

>trusting the rice jew

How about no

>would I be stupid to buy an iPhone se at this point in time

Rumor is that Applel is refreshing the iPhone SE when the next model comes out, presumably around September

But will they fuck it up?

Pic related, alleged new iPhone se leak

Oh shit, is it going to be the 5C again?

This time with no headphone jack and more charging circuit fuckups if you use a cheap cable

Good internals for the price

I'm fine with that desu but if the chassis sucks I'm out

This.

Iphones are the cheapest grenade you can buy.

>t. no-‘nader

Iphone se 2 comes out soon. Wait for that.

Source? Last I heard was maybe 2018, with some saying not even then.

>30 minute battery life

lmao

Curved corners and that fucking camera intruding on the screen.
It's this type of shit that is a plague on phones today

Doesn't look that good desu mate, not with that camera fucking it's way into your screen.

HTC 10

Is there any fucking Apple thread you don't come and spam your macros and bullshit in Mr. Patel? Why are you so butthurt about being broke?

How the fuck do you expect anyone to take you seriously with shit like this

>I can't find any more examples in the last 10 years so I have to use photoshops and duplicate images of the same phone
Try harder

>t. iToddler

>it just werkz: the phone
>or buggy never updated insecure chinkphone running spyware os
Tough decision you've got there OP.

Its time to go to sleep, Prankesh. Enough shitpost for today sir.

Do you even know where iShit is LITERALLY shat out?

I take delight imagining the look on that normies face as their Precious iPhone melts before their eyes.

Using cheap shit chargers cause every modern phone to blow up you fucking idiot. If yu deny that you're not better than any other fanboy.

>Koreans

Get a 7+ you poor loser

That being said, I decided to give Apple a shot and the 6+ has been a disappointment

>Take to apple store
>Get replaced under warranty right there
>Restore all data including call logs, messages, photos and app settings from iCloud
>Good thing I bought an Apple

>Take to apple store
>that's clearly user damage
>that'll be $500 for a reburb
>take it or leave it
>iToddler will go home and pretend they got it for free so as not to tarnish their fruit religion

>Things that never happened

They look bad 2bh

>warranty expires
>b-but they should fix them for free
It clearly says Apple wouldn’t fix the expired warranty ones, not that they wouldn’t fix them, period.

An iToddler has defended his fruit religion.

>Fucking this.
Ask yourself this.
Why buy an IShit when this will be on the market in a week tops?

How do they handle that fucking camera.
I don't watch YouTube with that shit sticking into the video.

>but Samsung-sama, all batteries eventually stop holding the charge, therefore you are obligated to replace this 3 year old battery for free!
>hello? Samsung-sama?
>this is highly dishonorable
I don’t even have an iphone, i’m Just not obsessed with a thermostat manufacturer.

Got my hands on an old 4S and I am actually impressed with how it holds up.
Battery is kindda fucked but that is to be expected from a phone from late '11/early '12.
It stutters and lags from time to time with modern apps but considering its age it runs pretty smoothly.
If the SE is the same future-proof quality go for it OP.
Also, fuck almost all modern phones being 5"+ - I want a comfy pocket-device, not a mini-laptop.

Apple shills and gaymers are cancer of Sup Forums, you create the vast majority of useless consumerist threads.

I just hope Apple keeps making a phone the size of the SE because i find the iPhone 7 too big for me.
The only thing that they really need to do in the next SE sized phone is put an edge to edge display in it.

You won't see it in certain situations.
See at 1:29

youtu.be/3t5CxKxlTOA?t=1m29s

Planned obsolescence at its best.

Redmi 4A without a case is aesthetic enough and 80€

Jesus christ this bulky piece of shit is considered good looking in britbong

If jailbreakble do it otherwise it's just an expensive toy.

As opposed to what?

I have nothing against iPhones. The SE is a very beautiful phone, but your concerns about buying it now are warranted.

S8 is also an aesthetic phone friend

My 4 year old iPhone 5S runs even faster now than it did when I bought it
This copy pasta is total bullshit, but here's your (You) anyway, shill

She's nip though.

>I rather believe personal anecdotes than facts and statistics
iToddlers.

It looks the same as all other I phones senpai

It's great user, I had one for a while. Eventually you miss a bigger screen tho

For fuck sake Sup Forums, we all know that exploding phones happen because normies use them on max brightness all the time while playing candy crush for 2 hours under direct sunlight, then proceed to charge the phone for 8h under their pillows or again under direct sunlight.

Now back to the topic at hand, OP I was the typical Apple basher but then had an iPhone 5S and was positively surprised, now I can admit they do make good hardware.

Then I moved to a Samsung Note 5 and it was the best goddam phone I ever had (was using a touchwizz based custom rom though). I only sold it because it had a cracked screen (sold it for twice what I paid for it lol). Same day I bought the iPhone SE and now it is simply unusable for me, it is literally a phone for ants and I have smaller than average hands.
Bottom line: don't get the SE user, unless it is STRICTLY FOR CALLS AND TEXTS. I use my phones multiple times a day for calendaring, task management and transportation timetables, the 4" screen makes it a pain.

tiny low res display
+slow fingerprint reader

Managed to get a White SE for $170 on eBay and got it replaced by Apple to get a new one. While I love going back to an iPhone ( had a OnePlus 3 ), the screen is just too small for me. I still believe this is the best design of a phone that is released, but not worth the screen size sacrifice. Also battery is ok at best. Seeing what AT&T will offer me if I upgrade to an iPhone 8 or 7s because I'm not throwing out 1k for a phone.

If you can bare the design, the iphone 6s is still a beast and the best iphone for the price IMO

I'm waiting for the new small form factor iPhone so I get that huge discount on the SE myself.
It's the only phone with decent performance at that size. So I want it.

I doubt it will be this September. It would steal the spotlight from the bigger one. They will launch it somewhere in February most likely.

it looks like late late 00s
take that as you will

do you want to feel nostalgic or do you want a modern phone?

Came here to post this.

Looks like shit.

My condolences on your vision problems, have you tried Lasik?

Soo they add the bezel in certain situations. Wats the point?

maybe if you find one really cheap

battery expansion/smoking is covered by applel's warranty 100% and even extends past the standard warranty by another couple of years
t. applecare shit eating advisor

we only tell you to go fuck yourself if you're a clumsy piece of shit who drops their phone and wants a free screen replacement

>Essential Phone
>smaller usable screen some of the time

>phone with bezel
>smaller usable screen all of the time

and its trash this is the iphone 8

im pissed thats the iphone se, so heres the leak of the new shitty iphone 8 i only have 2 photos. Same chinese leaker by the way.

No, this is the iPhone 8.

>takes picture infront of comie blocks
>brown shit model

why is apple doing this to people, also is apple throwing away the home screen button? Looks like it maybe its a full voice shit or something, if its not shit and blows all other phones outta the water i might actually buy it.

I have had the SE since release and I like it. Switched over from buying android phones because I was getting a lot of stability issues on Android and was pissed off at how ass the build quality was on my M8 for a "premium" phone. After only a year and a half I had to replace the charging port on it because the contacts got worn down, the speakers stopped working, and the speaker grills started peeling off.

Apps seem better made too. I'm not sure if it's the SDK or the devs prioritizing iOS because apps bug out and crash significantly less frequently on me now.

Miss having a bigger screen though. Kinda wish I spent a little extra and got the 6 instead.

>also is apple throwing away the home screen button?
It will be virtual.

shoulda done this years back, when the 5s was made they would have made way more cash. Digital home screen buttons are the new fad.

Had you bought the 6 you'd get touch disease. Worst phone ever made.

They should fix them free of charge mate, it was a factory defect.

ive got an iphone 6 and replaced the stock grey with a product red rear housing from chinksville, i've got 12 months left on contract and my Z3 packed up, so i got this as an investment as apple fucks will still pay daft price for this when i sell it mid 2018..win win for me, plus..no denying its pretty good lookin..

The moto g3 is a very aesthetic phone, the curves make it nice to keep on my desk and spin it when I get bored