Use Firefox

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rust-lang/rust-www/issues/268
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

github.com/rust-lang/rust-www/issues/268

Already do

Use Waterfox

Giving education to everybody was a mistake
Life was better when only a handful of families had access to education and information. People are too stupid to have good things available in their hands

lmao this pic

Public education will always exist in some way as long as civil liberty exists, and people who do not believe in civil liberty are not ethically entitled to a right to live.

I believe people have the right to live but shouldn't have the right to be educated
In fact if people were left uneducated and only the people with high moral values were educated we would be living in a better society
in the book Republic Plato spent every page proving that democracy and equality is destructive.

>education is bad
confirmed for 19 years old

Why does this women have a man of a face?

For 99% of people it's destructive.
They use it to manipulate and destroy other people.
Without public schools pic wouldn't exist.

>people with high moral values
And what would you do, if moral values chosen to be as "high" would be exactly the opposite of what you believe?

Plato + Aristotle + Moses + Jesus are the standard of what is considered high moral and values.

No they are not, people in charge are.
What will you do if people in charge would think that everyone who you think have "low" morals be chosen as "High"?

It doesn't matter, public education does more good than bad. Whatever people decide to do has nothing to do with it.

I agree with Fucking shitposts

>What will you do if people in charge would think that everyone who you think have "low" morals be chosen as "High"?
There is no 100% guarantee but if you limit that the only ones that can rule society will follow high morals at least there is a decent chance of living in a better society
As it is society is heading towards total destruction and slavery 10000x worse than what happened in ancient Egypt.

>Without public schools pic wouldn't exist.
It would, maybe you want to learn some history beforehand. Looks like public education didn't help you enough.

>public education does more good than bad
>he believes teachers are qualified for the job, that they promoted discussion and that students actually learn something in the 10+ years they spend in school
You never met a single teacher in your life or your mother was one of those idealist teachers that would die for her students.

You are not answering the question in front of you.
It's not a question about society or morality, it's question about you and your feelings.
Reason to ask it, is for you to learn sympathy, because you don't want it but you want to inflict it onto others.

This has nothing to do with it, on average a person will have couple dozen teachers over the spawn of 12 years of public education.
I can't see your issue, it seems like you are imagining things up, seek help (Imageboards are not help).

You don't want to read my answer
Even though my english is bad it's very easy to understand
Society as it is = total destruction
If we limit society to only a handful of people having access to high education = we have a chance.
Simple

You do not understand the question.
how will (((YOU))) feel, not how will (((SOCIETY))) feel.

Only Arisotole and Plato actually existed, the others are just myths created to control the simple minded.

Ok, here's my thesis.

Third world poojits like you should be banned from the internet until they learn english above third grader level.

Internet as it is = total destruction.
if we limit the number of third world shitskins with access to the internet, we might have a chance.

A++

>Third world poojits like you should be banned from the internet
People that don't understand that democracy is destructive (and it's happening in front of your eyes) shouldn't be allowed to receive any kind of education
If you were illiterate you would cause less damage to other people.

>People who didn't get education on X shouldn't be educated
I hope you understand that you are a retard and everyone is laughing at you

You were so brainwashed by teachers you can't even understand what I am saying. Perhaps you will never be able to see things are they are.
that's one of the main reasons why giving education to the masses is a great mistake. Education should be given to people that want to understand reality and human nature not to rat baits such as yourself

*as they are

The more you talk, more I agree with you.
You shouldn't be given any form of education you are clearly a loss cause.

Keep repeating it perhaps you will believe in your own mind and forget about how pathetic and brainwashed you are

This
I honestly can't tell if he's baiting or being serious

because freedom fries