Which is the best membrane/scissor-switch keyboard?

Which is the best membrane/scissor-switch keyboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Scissor-Switch-TypeKeys-Keyboard-Japanese-BFKB113PBK/dp/B00NBCFDTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you EVER willingly use a laptop keyboard on a desktop?

The one that isn't membrane or scissor-switch.
They're alright when they're all you have, but I will never willingly go back.

It's not a laptop keyboard if it isn't attached to a laptop. What other keyboard gives you a keyboard and a mouse in one package?

Not that one. You want the SK-8855. And you will pay out the ass for it.

Couldn't I just get a regular ThinkPad keyboard, figure out the pins on the connector and put it through some USB controller board? Making a case out of the bottom half of an old ThinkPad shouldn't be too difficult either

my niggas
but I have to disagree with both of you
RT3200 is much better
you could and it has been done user.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

I'm actually shitposting on this keyboard right now, shits great

I actually bought this for au $ 300 a decade ago so I might be a bit biased - I have been using it everyday in bed and on my desk - mouse feel wierd to me now ... If it had a switch to connect to various devices like newer keyboards do it would be perfect... Will be looking for spares soon to keep this guy going into the 2030s desu

I've got three of them. One each for the mini PCs on the TVs in my living room and bedroom, and one for my main rig when I unplug the full keyboard and mouse to use the desk surface for something else.

it's this one, OP

This is the inferior poorfag version of This

Can you use the mouse without having to move your hand on that one too?

There's a fuckload of those m80

I got this thing it's pretty good.
amazon.com/Scissor-Switch-TypeKeys-Keyboard-Japanese-BFKB113PBK/dp/B00NBCFDTW

You seem upset. Too poor for topre?

horrible flat keys made for laptops

Get on my level faggots

do you honestly not have enough room on your desks for a mouse?

I think it's more about rsi than space

ITM user

This one, no joke.

ITM dude named ben

They stopped making the wired version so fuck em.

It's comfy.
*clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk*

It would go nicely with a digitizer though

I'd get if it wasn't overpriced

Its really comfy to just pull your keyboard away just lurk in a awkward position in your chair

>too poor to buy
Stop trying to justify your buyer's remorse

Literally half the keyboards we posted user.
Any of these

Because it had Thinkpad branding you faggot. These dweebs claim to be above brand alliances but they do it themselves

>2017
>clitmice
Why did this fucking piece of shit make a comeback? It's a hard to control little stick that is the worst possible way to control somethin...

It's because of gaming consolefucks, isn't it?

Why not just get an entire Thinkpad, remove the top of the clamshell, hook it up to an external monitor and use it as a Commodore 64-style Keyboard Computer?

My thinkpad's keyboard is better than the CODE I got for my desktop.