Who is the best person from your people's history?

Who is the best person from your people's history?

Richard II.

Edward I was better desu

Wrong.

>Not based Olly Cromwell or Maggie Thatcher

>Maggie
>Cormwell

Ayy

ol' johnny howard

Lope de Vega.
Fought in the battle of Ponta Delgada, arguably the most important battle in Spanish history and a battle that changed the world for the following century.
He is the best writer of all time by a huge margin.
He lived during the peak of the Spanish Empire in the most powerful city alongside the most important figures of the "Siglo de Oro", but not just that, he was respected by all of them and hated by Cervantes because of how fucking great he was.
He was also a womanizer that could cuck you with his eyes closed.
God fucking bless Lode de Vega.

>best Englishman is a Frenchman

lmao

>God blessing anyone who is not English

God made him English.

Shame he took the guns though

>best person
"Best" by which criterion?

No answers are wrong answers
Jus b urslffg :)

Me

>God blessing anyone who is not English
The Italians from 1500s would like to have a talk with you.
Also, God speaks Spanish.

All the Cornish men

not with that ridiculous lisp tho'

His parents made him Angevin*

Why can't you tell S and TH apart, my french friend?

it's too dangerous to make it, imagine someone hits you and you cut your tongue with your teeth

It's more dangerous to make the Gay R, you might choke yourself to death.

>Gay R

very funny
any sound coming from the throat is caveman tier and thus can't be gay.

It literally sounds like growling with your throat full of muslim cum, well, kind of fitting for a french sound

>any sound coming from the throat is caveman tier and thus can't be gay.
I agree with that with the Spanish J, but the Gay R it's that, gay.
The sound of choking is not manly, the sound of spitting is.

vocaroo the gay r please. idk what they mean

>rolled r's
>lisp
>not gay

>non-rolled R
>incapability of pronouncing both S and TH
>not gay
Strong, coming from Sweden.

Đorđe Petrović also known as karađorđe was the best fighter /commander I guess

>spic humour

>61978884
>"we constantly use the gay lisp guys, look how we aren't gay"

lmao

>french banter
>"we totally aren't choking on cocks, though"
>"I-i'm incapable of doing TH so I'll call it g-gay"
Ayyy

>anyone good ever came from here

>incapability of pronouncing S
what did he mean by this?

Flight of the conchords was pretty ok

the TH and sound spaniards constantly make is associated with the gay lisp.

But you being a moron, consider that the R is gay because it sounds like "choking on cocks", at the same time you think that the jota doesn't sound gay, despite sounding ever more like "choking on cocks".

can you please for one day, behave like an adult and use your brain before comparing things?

>both S and TH
As in, you can only pronounce one, because the other is too difficult for you.

>As in, you can only pronounce one
So why did you say both?

>the TH and sound spaniards constantly make
"Constantly" as in "I have no clue what I'm talking about"? I guess you think "Gracias, señor" is pronounced "Grathiath, theñor".
The French R is quite literally the gayes sound in the world, you should use your brain too.
>But you being a moron, consider that the R is gay because it sounds like "choking on cocks", at the same time you think that the jota doesn't sound gay, despite sounding ever more like "choking on cocks".
The way you pronounce the R is not the same as our J -though a small amount of French that I've listened to do- but like the Dutch R, an in between that's gayer and shittier.
>can you please for one day, behave like an adult and use your brain before comparing things?
Says the frog that took banter too seriously after being confronted with his inability to pronounce TH and Manly R.
The difference between you and me is that you are butthurt that you cannot pronounce those sounds, while I can.

>you are butthurt that you cannot pronounce those sounds, while I can
french > spanish tbqh lad

no offense

>spic being obsessed with muslims

I guess it's part of your Moorish heritage

>So why did you say both?
Because I am juxtaposing the TH and S.
When people cannot pronounce the TH they change it to either and F -the one I'm guessing you use-, a D or an S -the case for Spanish dialects without TH, which is ironically a lisp, and not what we have-

>The French R is quite literally the gayes sound in the world

alright, typical spaniard on Sup Forums. acting like a retard whenever he sees a french poster.

Naturally, they managed to have his entire life's work destroyed already before he kicked the bucket.

>alright, typical spaniard on Sup Forums. acting like a retard whenever he sees a french poster.
Says the guy using the lisp meme when I posted about Lope de Vega? Wew, lad, your ass must be in dire pain.

>The French R is quite literally the gayes sound in the world

It's not "ours", tho

Roller R is for plebs, Guttural R is for real men, del with it

sounds like you're chocking on cock when you speak 2bh
like ghhhh ghhh ghhh, like a cock down your throat

French is the best sounding language on Earth. French's intonation and stress structure is designed in such a way that each sentence flows from one word to the next as if it were a song. This is because French does not have word stress, but rather the entire sentence is treated as one unit. Thus, French is objectively musical.

only in you twisted mind the gay R exists, as opposed to the gay lisps wich truly exists and is similar to your lisp sound.

>hurr I'm gonna call his R gay

jesus.

Don't play dummy, you know you sound like you are choking on a dick.
Just look

ah yes but when the germans use it, it isn't gay of course, it sounds like a badass nazi officer right?

what a suprise, the most butthurt people at the french share the same opinion. shocked!

the germans use it?

What a surprise, the countries with speech impediments that cannot physically do the TH are the ones calling it "gay", shocked!

that's the same R

It's an ugly sound, especially the way you use it, why would they even want to know how to pronounce it?

b-because god uses it DURRRRRRRRRRR

But it's wrong

How could you even know, btw, have you ever tried to blow a man ? No, no, don't answer me, I don't want to know...!

WTF I love Danes, now

>It's an ugly sound,
It's not; it's neither beautiful nor ugly.
>especially the way you use it
We use it just like it's supposed to be used.
>why would they even want to know how to pronounce it?
Because it shows you don't have a speech impediment.
No, not because God uses it, but because we don't have a speech impediment that forces us to not use it.

There are plenty of sounds Spaniards can't make though

>How could you even know

m-my friend told me it s-sounds the same

>There are plenty of sounds Spaniards can't make though
Actually, Spaniards tend to be able to pronounce most sounds, it's just that we don't have them in our native tongue.
And we don't go around using "X country has [insert disability]" unlike the rest of the world who is hell-bent on us having a lisp, when, ironically, not being able to pronounce both S and TH is ACTUALLY a lisp.

>friend

user, WHAT ?

He literally persuade the king with his own money to allow the first vaccination campaign in History, expreading the smallpox vaccine through the Spanish Empire, saving the life of millions of kids.

Do you love Japan?

was he a pedo?

His father was a french, so maybe he had some chilhood traumas.

>Spaniards tend to be able to pronounce most sounds
That's not my experience. You completely butcher Germanic languages.

>tfw I know where is this pic from

what a little cocksucker she is

Suck a cuck, user

ah yes, a little bit of humour turns into spanish passive aggresiveness.

He literally persuaded the king using his own money in order to bring about the first vaccination campaign in history, spreading the smallpox vaccine throughout the Spanish Empire and saving the lives of millions of children.

I mean a cock

I don't want you to blow me

GG Allin

From what I could hear from my classmates in French and English, Spaniards don't really have trouble to pronounce almost any sound, or at least aren't incapable -unlike many foreigners with ñ, rr and c/z, specially c/z, which foreigners always transform into s when speaking Spanish- but they then don't bother actually putting a proper accent when actually having a conversation.

here is your (you)

Goethe

>He was given this name because his father told his wife that Jesus Christ himself had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah

lewd.

the dutch slut damaged the grandpa's bike.

Spaniards struggle with some foreign sounds, just like some foreigners struggle with some Spanish sounds. Most Spaniards have trouble distinguishing the vowel in 'beat' and 'bit,' the vowel in 'strut' and 'gun,' the vowel in 'book' and 'food,' etc. This is mainly because Spanish has only 5 vowels, whereas most forms of English have at least 11.

Sorry, 'strut' and 'foot'

What's up with Parma?