I wish a South American country was a global world super power...

I wish a South American country was a global world super power. I feel bad because the South Americans all seem like good people on Sup Forums they don't deserve to live in such shit countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKrKEQNLvgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_crisis_of_1885
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ano_humano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define "good".

AJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJJSJAJAJJAJAJAJJAAJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>expecting something good beyond south of equator.
lmaoing @ shitholes down south

LOS AMERINDIOS TE ATRAPARAN, VAN A HACER UNA ALIANZA CON LOS ABOS Y LOS BOGANS Y TE VAN A APLANAR TU CASA KANGOORO DE MIS PELOTAS!!!

Sometimes I feel bad for them, like animals in the zoo, but cut the crap--they all deserve to live exactly where they are living.

But Brazil is more important in the global economy than Australia. How do you feel about it?

This tbqhwyf

This tbqhwyf

a world super power like australia?
kek

Yeah I'm not here to start arguments.

This thread has made me realize that an all-out war between Brasil and Australia would be pretty badass. The video games and movies afterwards would be top tier.

we'll get there

Chile is not white though so good luck on something that will never happen and in fact the opposite is more likely so go eat chorizo or something.

chicano

Wew, calm down.

You don't have to be white to be successful. Look at Japan

chicane'd

Don't be a little bitch. Argue with him or do you think you will get BTFO?

Argentine empire intensifies

BRAZIL SUPER POWER 2020

Conosurlandia but w/e

we should start by building shitloads of tunels under the Andes tho

Argentina and Brazil were almost there a century ago. Then stuff happened and before we knew it, Japan and Korea flew past them.

Love you too, Straya
Dubs checked btw

I have never met a shitcunt from a cone country. Brazil I can give or take, rest of them I don't think I can really say I care too much.

>seem like good people on Sup Forums

Have you seen hilo latino

It's worse than /brit/ and /balt/ put together. Their posts are Sup Forums-tier in quality.

look at australia

baka desu

They're the same size since 1945 and they still have no resources of their own?

>tfw you live in the universe where the US didn't colonise the Middle East with millions of Latin Americans to make the native Muslims chill out with reggaeton, slutty brown women, and delicious pork recipes

Argentina has better girls than here, on average. Think about it

>it's a "all spics go to /lat/" episode

I don't think that, but by god is it the most annoying general.

Thanks mate glad some people can see I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I just think South America deserves better.

Lose the hope man, we cant be saved

send more qts

Man, with posts like that it's like you're begging for Taringuero argies to flood into the thread and spam "AAAAAAAAJ SHICANO ASKASKASKASKASK"

im and idiot
i meant venezuela, not (you)

this

Pff, chicano. xD

I can't speak for the rest of Latin America, but as for Brazil, we just need to get rid of the gangsters than run our shit for the corporative moguls out there and start exploring our own potential for our own sake first.
That would be a good start instead of the fucking identity circus that has been running us for the last decade

this will never happen because of EL MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

youtube.com/watch?v=jKrKEQNLvgs
Dale

every cunt in south america was set to be a world power on their own at some point, it all went to shit

gran colombia, it dissolved
venezuela was projected to be a great power, went to shit the last 30 years
brazil, country of the future, forever
argentina, was there... crashed
chile could btfo usa mid 19th century, its now a tiny cunt comparatively
peru's potential got btfo when the spanish raped them
paraguay got mega raped by neighbors and never recovered

It's ok,
Everyone makes mistakes
Everyone has those days
Here have a real ecuadorian qt

shut up

el argentineANO

worlds 3rd biggest economy and part of the 1st world

And we cucked Bolivia out of sea access, and we also took southern Peru

>Chile could btfo USA
No, I agree about the others tho, maybe not a world power but everything could've been first world tier. Not to mention Bolivian economic growth at the beginning

Was Paraguay really set to become a great power before the Triple Alliance War?, ive read many people saying it but i havent found any proof (not that i've been desperately looking but still)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_crisis_of_1885

maybe not? every cunt i mentioned was projected t be a world power

many of them are going to be first world tier anyways. but not a power, except maybe brazil under specific circumstances

;_;
No seas malo

They do deserve what they got.
still I don't consider myself latino, hardly peruvian.

I've read in a book that there was a completely different reason than the one we usually know about (booming industry, great chances of being the next superpower, etc) but I just can't remember what it was. All I remember is that the country was actually in a suh a bad situation that our armies sliced through theirs like hot knife in the butter, their soldier starving so much that they were fucking thin, while their captains were fat as fuck criolo oligarchs

So what the hell do you consider yourself?

They need to team up and destroy Brazil.

What book?, seems like an interesting read

die peruanisch...

Guia Politicamente Incorreto da História do Brasil, by Leandro Narloch

native american here. andean from south region of peru. nothing more.

How would some landlocked isolationist country like Paraguay ever be a world power. To be a world power you need to be able to project that power

der peruaner*

we wuz aztec n shit

What's Austria? Whats Switzerland?
They were not world power tier but allegedly on the verge of becoming fucking relevant and economically stable, which is a lot for Latin America

I think it's cute how isolated they stay from the rest of the world's issues.

they were going to acquire uruguay, thats when shit went to shit

el australiANO

Brazil seemed to be doing very well as an Empire, then that coup happened and it all went down from there

That's exactly what I said. They had potential to become first world but not a world power like France or America

we wuz kangz indeed

Hi Brazil, how are you? What state are you from?

Not that I'm into feminism or anything but hadn't the last emperor thought that a woman couldn't handle an empire right (during the fucking Victorian era) we could still be doing well. I mean, subjugate a shitload of separatist revolts, solidify and unite a respectable empire, than call it quits when some bunch of military oligarchs say they want to take the power just because you don't want your daughter to rule it? Seriously? Ffs

aguante

El koreANO

Hi Canada, I'm from São Paulo state best state.
Did you know we have twice the GDP of all the "le white southern" states combined? It's true!
How about you, how's life going?

which one has the better dudes ;)

Ecuador can't be saved.

That does sound a bit shit but Dom Pedro II seemed like he was a pretty traditional guy. Then again Victoria was doing a swell job in Britain and the empire.

Then again I've heard he was slowly growing depressed by the end of his reign and so he took it as an opportunity for some relief and lived the last bit of his life happy. Still a shame though.

I'm doing Great! Thanks for asking! I know a guy from Sao Paulo, he's a really swell guy. I hope you're having a nice day so far. Glad to hear you're doing alright.

explain this meme

Indeed. I was specifically refering to my lovely country

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ano_humano

el australiANO

thats how it was going to be, youi dont have to take my word for it, just look it up and read serbniger

hot

thanks

why not?

Depends on what you're after.
Rio has a shitload of buffed up tanned beach rats
The south is full of Germanic rednecks
São Paulo is full of alt geeks and rockabillies
The rest of the country is basically composed of black guys, mestizos and indigenous

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÃEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÃAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÃA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÃN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÃS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÃOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÃRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

IL NAPOLETANO: DURANTE
LA SUA INFANZIA... È OBBLIGATO A MUNGERE
CAPRE..VACCHE... PULIRE STALLE
``IL CAMPANO ``SEMINA`` PATATE. CIPOLLE`` E SVOLGE LAVORI
AGRICOLI!!..il napoletANO NON FA IL BAGNO , NON STUDIA ,
NON VA A SCUOLA , AL COLLEGIO NON VA ALL'UNIVERSITÀ È UN ESSERE IGNORANTE GOFFO,
CHIUSO , BRUTO , STUPIDO , VOLGARE , RIPUGNANTE

-COS'È IL NAPOLETANO IN ``LATINO ???

*``TERRONUS PUZZOSUS SCIMMIUS``

COME RICONOSCERE UN NapoletANO È LA COSA PIÙ FACILE, QUI CITIAMO LE SUE CARATTERISTICHE PRINCIPALI:

0- SONO BRUTTI, ORRIBILI, ABIETTI, INSIGNIFICANTI... PUZZOLENTI
1- SONO MARRONI, COLOR CACCA, TENDENTE AL RAMATO, SEMBRANO STRONZI
2- SONO NANI, DA 1M50 A 1M60, SEMBRANO ELFI APPENNINICI
3- HANNO LE ZAMPE CORTE O LE ZAMPE ARCUATE, VERI ABBOZZI DELLA NATURA
4- NON HANNO CULO, NÉ GLI UOMINI NÉ LE DONNE
5- NON HANNO COLLO, SEMBRANO VERMI CON FANGO
6- HANNO IL NASO TREMENDO, DI CONDOR, O TUCANO
7- SONO ORECCHIONI, GIÀ I BORBONI LI CHIAMAVANO COSÌ
8- HANNO GLI OCCHI INCLINATI E NON HANNO PALPEBRE
9- HANNO GLI ZIGOMI SPORGENTI
10- HANNO IL VISO TONDO E GONFIO , QUESTE FACCE DA GUANACO

jiji orita los banean por mks

if any country were a global super power it would be exactly like the USA. that's what power does. it makes you based.

That's more like a pocho thing, can't help it if migrants get ghettoized into nigger culture...

Brasilians are doing their dumb fuck try with airplane carriers and nuclear submarines included... I think all in all the rest of us have better sense than that. Personally I hope we never get there, Mexico is currently about as much of a power as Spain or the Netherlands, except we are strict hippy pacifists when it comes to foreign policy and I would like it to remain that way, we'll have more than enough trouble the day America actually gets in trouble, which by the look of things will be self inflicted... No need for superpower status, Costa rica, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, there's countries who quietly are achieving something like being a decade or two away from low budget Canada-New Zealand status and a full continent of that is a much better prospect than what the old world will be experiencing within the coming decades. In fact, being the most resource rich (per capita) and least populated region of the world is not bad and we have two very large oceans preventing any unwanted mass migrations from outside the continent...

>seem like

think again.

They tried and failed.

>Chile is not white

So what lol

HONORARY
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

I love you and your desert and your spiders and everthing about you Australia-user

You must be high
We don't seem like anything vaguely resembling "good people" on Sup Forums, at all.