Tfw a black man with an Anglo name

>tfw a black man with an Anglo name

My name is Richard Johnson. I will never have my true name. I will forever be branded by the white man who once owned my ancestors. They wore his name for 200 years. This is why we will never be equal. This is why I will reciprocate the theft of my ancestral birthrights

Just trace your bloodline to your African ancestors and take their name.

I only know what region they came from and nothing more

Move to Liberia and throw off the shackles of White patriarchy OP

You're welcome for the IQ points Jamal

>Dick Johnson

At least, you receveid a cool name. I'm a black brazilian man and receveid three religious name.

why wouldn't want to bear the name of those who saved your ancestors from certain death.

europeans only bought prisonners and other unwanted niggas who were defeated by the african rulers in africa. it was certain death if they couldn't sell you.

arabs were much more involved in the slave trade than the europeans and where are the blacks in the middle east now. nowhere because they castrated them all.

Now you live in a country where you have food and good technology, you can become a millionaire, you should sport your name with pride.

WE

Lel

Anglo names are a diamond dozen here so it's no impressive at all

>tfw now nigs are starting to rob not only money but aso names
Sergei Nigerovich when?

Why are latinos worse than whites?

Amerindian heritage

we see them as non whites but the amount of white blood she has must be huge, gotta remember that that indios look like full blown brown chinks

take that region as your last name and call it a day

We are the master race tbqfwymf

>I will forever be branded by the white man who once owned my ancestors.
You have white ancestry too though. Average African-american is 20% white.

>diamond dozen
... English isn't actually your first language, is it?

He's black what do you expect?

>anglo name, italian surname, portuguese surname

JUST

>Italian first name
>Polish last name
Eh, it could be worse. The first name is somewhat common, and the last name includes no _Z digraph.