Just finished my software engineer internship at pic related

Just finished my software engineer internship at pic related

Where do I go from here? This is was dream company to work for since age 16 and I finally did it, they may or may not offer me a full time position in a few weeks.

Which companies have more prestigious engineering than Google?

I'm thinking about pursuing something in Financial tech like Two Sigma, Jane Street, or Ren Tech (if they even hire) because performance bonuses are insane at Hedge Funds and also, the medallion fund.

Are there any companies that are more lucrative to work for straight out of university?

Fuck off, faggot.

only jealous NEET retards get this ass mad

how the fuck it was your dream to make the botnet stronger

>Two Sigma, Jane Street
harder to get an internship there than Google, from what I've heard. You better be a god at statistics. Ignore the jealous faggots.

>This is was dream company to work for
This is such autistic transparent horseshit, and I see 200 redditors echo this every day. It's a fucking ad company.

>It's a fucking ad company.
This.

> Working for the Jew

How can ads be this huge? Are there people who seriously go "Hmm what a great deal I sure wanna get that" when they see arbitrary pictures on websites?

What sector has the best salaries, fintech or security?
I'm much more interested in network security, but I've heard financial developers were really well paid.

Google basically live on your data. If a service is free you are the service

If you actively leak how google botnets then you're cool, if not gtfo to google+

you haven't mentioned what the fuck you specialize in, what areas interest you etc

going just for money is a huge mistake, you'll just waste your life potential for minor financial gains

Swearing at botnet niggers is the only acceptable response.

Nothing about me in n33t so stop misuing your bullshit terminology.

>Google
I'd never work for them but I'm glad you enjoyed it OP.
>prestigious
>lucrative
How about "fun" with lots of opportunity for professional growth in a field you desire? Working for the prestige is completely idiotic. Working for the money is less stupid but when you're at your actual job, you better be in love with money or in love with the work otherwise you're going to regret joining.
Stop caring about what others think, and hold yourself to a deeper standard. At my workplace, we have people that go over to Google and people that come from Google. Most of them prefer my workplace, some of which outright hated their decision to work for Google. That being said, I'm sure some people enjoy their jobs there.

>people who left X company for another job didn't like their job at X company
Really makes you think...

>make website
>put ads on it
>botnet click ads

could be the biggest scam of 21st century

Sup moot

Congrats men

if you read a little more closely, you'd see "people that left job at Y for X didn't like X as much as Y" too. you have incredibly low expectations when it comes to conversation if you think a person would state something so obvious as if it was an interesting talking point.

kill yourself