What's the most dangerous place in the world currently and why?

What's the most dangerous place in the world currently and why?
>tuff-mode: no isis-controlled territory

Probably somewhere with right-leaning white males.

My bathroom after I take a huge shit lol

Mt. Everest

/lat/

Where do people shit in the favelas? Do they have working sewers and plumbing?

THIS omg. Not even memeing. +1(You) for visibility.

/thread

Yes were not India

They shit in the Olympic rivers.

El Salvador if you're a white male. Honduras if you're female.

They throw at each others' roofs

Thank you for boosting my signal with your quads. We need to enrich the white world with rich tapestries.

East St. Louis

south america:

deep in the favelas. reason: a second city ruled by gangs that murder people who step out of line.

Africa: Toss up between Libya and Sudan.

Reasons: ISIS inspired people are running an anarchic islamic state in libya, nigger wars 2 electric tribal boogaloo is fucking up sudan.

Asia: Chechnya, The shittier parts of Guangzhou and north korea

Islamic terrorism on fleek, triads and despotic commies

Europe:The open drug market in madrid,non touristy shitty parts of amsterdam,albania gypsy camps where people take crocodil and shit russian heroin

The drug market outside of madrid is open and dangerous as fuck as kilos of colombian brick pass through every minute, Amsterdam can be surprisingly bad a guy from my town ended up in a canal over an arguement, but the worst probably has to be ex yu gypsy camps full of cheap cut to shit heroin,krokodil and russian crystal meth.

Australasia: northern territory, auckland,melbourne

Northern territory is full of nutters even by aussie middle of the desert standards, auckland and melbourne are mega cities full of hidden problems such as a massive asian smack crisis and biker gangs fighting.

Caracas

Soyapango, El Salvador

preteen white girl; england
white female in general; sweden

I just shit in my hand and throw it out of the window. Saved space from getting a toilet and only have an urinal at home for pissing and liquid shits

Sudan.

A lot of war and terror between everyone there.

Inside the crater of the nearby active volcano.

Amazon, Brazil

Because the nature WILL KILL you.

best answer.