Why does linustech produce that they need to use such expansive hardware?

Why does linustech produce that they need to use such expansive hardware?

youtube.com/watch?v=eCz-IixxR_k
youtube.com/watch?v=3t1PQJmM8P4

Take pic related, these guys are tv production pros and they are only using mid range consumer gear to produce their shit.

because Linus gets free tech from companies

Because he is surrounded by incompetent people around him.
Notice how its the other not Luke blond guy that has been building all the rigs and mods for him while that sjw hapa dyke does nothing but hand modelling for his videos.

>Why does linustech produce
Ads

Dude that's the camera Louis CK used to record his shows so you know it's worth every cent.

Because he's paid to use high-end stuff and is given it for free. He also has no clue what he's doing in terms of enterprise stuff. Every time he builds a server it gets worse.

Shes cute though

Linus's main company is an ad firm that makes commercials and shoots stock photos and b roll video for companies.
The tech reviews are just added revenue.

Though despite this his videos are still worse than those made by single man operations with a $200 used Sony camcorder.

Holy shit I haven't watched tested in so long. Have they gone full commie mode? How have they taken Trump's win? I can't imagine those were enjoyable podcasts.

what nigga? show me something that they put out commercially. I can't find jack shit on their website. if they made any thing decent that isn't tacky youtube vlog style reviews, it would be plastered all over the internet.

After watching 10 minutes of Linus I got REALLY angry. I can't even watch how he handles hardware. Either he is a total retard or he doesn't care anymore because he gets all this stuff blown up his stupid ass. He has absolutely no respect of computer hardware.

The tech industry should stop giving him ANYTHING and the stupid kids watching him should be euthanized.
Thanks for reading.

They talked about it years ago, showed a commercial they made for some company in one of their videos. I don't feel like subjecting myself to his queer voice trying to find it.

Linus is a hardware enthusiast who doesn't pay for his own hardware. There's also the fact that he's fucked every which way through advertisement deals and contracts with companies that he's basically required to shill particularly products. That embarrassing $1000 build guide was proof he can't be trusted for doing anything other than super high-end stuff through his connections and resources.

LTT is a retard, he doesn't even know the basics of EE. He's more in common with a salesman than with someone who actually understands tech

32k res gaming video when?

Is Linus Jewish? He's got quite a break

>married an asian
Probably a jew

>those earrings
what a faggot

>Hey guys what this guys does?
>And hey just let me thinly veiled advertise the channel posting 2 monetized videos here, no big deal right?

>What does linustech produce
They produce ad revenue.
Good job goy, now another undeserving retard can by shit he doesn't need and that you can never dream of owning.

>BLOCK ADDS SO RETARDS LIKE THIS CANT
LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE
BLOCK ADDS SO RETARDS LIKE THIS CANT LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE
>BLOCK ADDS SO RETARDS LIKE THIS CANT LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE
BLOCK ADDS SO RETARDS LIKE THIS CANT LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE

What are some Sup Forums approved youtubers? Do you guys like that austin evans fellow? I think he's kind of a fag but the banter he has with his crew is endearing

(((she)))

>Shes cute though
Youre right, as the most valuble member of the team I say she needs a raise!

He could have some Jewish Ancestry.

raised from the bottom of the tank and flushed the ol fish faced bitch

Fucking hell he looks like a dyke