1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Would you serve your country in the event of WWIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiMRAhupqE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flag
No, I would grab my second passport and go to live with family in South America until the war blew over.

I'm not serving in any war just so liberals can slander me I'll let those fat retards die.

im too old to get drafted so no

Yes, gladly. Hopefully bombing assholes like in the process.

How old?

Dual US/German citizen, I'd fight for Germany desu just for a new experience. I know their military is trash tier now but whatever

Probably. Depends on the circumstances.

I'd have to or get sent to jail

i dont care about this country so no

id fight for another country if given the chance

Only if it's against the fucking t*rkroaches or pinoys they always making fun of my accent

England
Singapur suckup

If my country wasn't filled with so many leftards and muslims I could. Now it can go fuck itself, let it burn.

Noe because we neutral as fuck.

Draft is 18 to 25, right?

1. flag
2. Not country, but resistance

SMRT FAŠIZMU!!!

1. shitpiss
2. no, i would let this country die

I rather see my country get nuked into oblivion.

CHI

Been there, done that, but yes......someone needs to take out the trash. And it has been piling up for a long time now.

>Greek
I would fight for my homeland.

>dying for multiculturalism

I'd die for less than that so yeah

no

Tennou Heika Banzai

1. flag
1. nope

flag
nah

If we were in real danger.

Nope
I'm on my own side.

Yes, it's the moment I've been waiting for, the moment I've been dreaming about ever since I was a child.

Please make it happen, I can't fight a war if I'm 60 years old.

no. i will become a refugee if i have a chance

1. Germanistan
2. if the government wouldnt be etnocentric fascism no

Depends on who's side we were on.

no

UK
No

France
No

No I'm only suited to clerical work

The bleks

1. MÉXICO, AND UNITEDSTATES (DOUBLE CITIZENSHIP).

2. I WOULD SERVE WHICHEVER GROUP, OR COUNTRY, REGARDLESS OF CITIZENSHIP, THAT WORKS TOWARD A PURPOSE AFFINED WITH MY ETHICOMORAL PRINCIPLES.

in the event that we need a draft for an actual WW, it'll be raised
no reason for it not to be 35.

WW3 is going to be ICBMs and struggling to survive nuclear winter. If my balls still work, I will serve to repopulate the US with my mutant semen.

1. flag
2. no

I'm too educated to be cannon fodder.

no, fuck this shothole
I'm going to fight for the 4th Reich

And that's where you are wrong.

No, because there won't be any "serving", since we will all die in the ensuing nuclear holocaust.

1.Flag
2.LOLNO

No, because i bet the war will be started by and only benefits the jews

>They think that they will be asked if to serve or not

We won't need a draft mate. The wars of the future won't rely so much on brute force and man power as soft power, technological superiority, and economic strength/influence. Both sides of the war will already have nukes, as well as weapons capable of wiping out entire cities without deploying troops, so sending wave after wave of your country's best and brightest (yet poorly trained) young men into gun fire as happened in the previous World Wars will be pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiMRAhupqE0

Strategic proposition: Write positive reviews about the Kremlin for free in order to brainwash a generation of vatniks to use as cannon fodder for the upcoming Class War.

P.S: It took me forever to find this picture, thanks Finland for being the first one to post this. Good sleeper agent. Go back to sleep.

>"Cutting your mind"
>Go back to sleep

You misunderstand I would fight for my country if in WW3 if SA was on the same side as NATO or NATOP countries but we would more likely be on Russia or China's side in which case fuck that.

It reall depends who against who.

>"Cutting your mind"
>Go back to sleep.

Swede on vacation in Japan

No

>"I am Yuri, oh baby"

Do you have the yearbook photo of Yuri with the captions, "I am Yuri very sex and cute".

If so, please post it so I may archive it in my chaos folder.

Nah, I tried googling but all I but all I found is this qt

In the unlikely event of there being a lot of infantry warfare. At the first opportunity I get I'd put my uniform and dogtag on an unidentifiably burnt/mangled corpe then hide in the forests and look for little girls to rape.

Not for Canada that's for sure

this

Poor excuse.
Aristocratic classes of the past were usually both highly educated and heavily involved in war, both were integral to their character and role in society.
You guys are probably just self interested and egotistical, or cowardly.