This is where all your radeons went

This is where all your radeons went

Racks and racks and racks

youtube.com/watch?v=hoMRhxm0_ZY

>in b4 butthurt gaymrs that weren't going to buy AMD GPUs anyway

>bitcoin
>graphic cards

The bit mining ops mine eth in addition at the very least now. Most are into all sort of altcoins.

how can they even compete with chink ones that use specialized chipsets to do those calculations?

i wonder how impressed he will be at those thousands of rigs when the bubble bursts and millions of shitcoin dollars go down the drain

at least we'll have cheap gpus again (mining doesn't necessarily destroy gpus like Sup Forums says if they're running at a moderate voltage).

BTC will reach $6000 atleast before it has its first true crash.

Wished someone would burn down all these shitty mining warehouses

My computer has an R9 390 and 4790k, how do I get started mining?

>all those tilted and leaning racks
fucking Chinese

you are 10 years late.
start with some new meme coin and see how it goes

Bitcoin is still increasing in value, why am I late? Can't I just mine while I'm sleeping

Iceland

>wastes lots of energy
>produce no value at all
>still manages to make money
this is sick

Because there's so many Bitcoin miners at those point you're barely going to get anything from mining. When new coins pop up there's usually only a handful of miners so you get more out of it.

A farm in Iceland owned by the Chinese.

Can't mine btc with GPU.

>buying AYYYMD for gaming

>This is where all your radeons went
Jokes on you. I wasn't going to buy one anyways.

then why are the 480 out of stock?

Geth+nanopool+claymore
You can mine eth and other shitcoin

Eth and other shitcoin you moron

If you listen carefully you can hear the whimpering of 1,000,000 manchildren as their FPS drops below 60

>mining BTC in 2017
Sort yourself out

Explain it to me like I'm a noobie and don't know much of the terms you are saying please. I am using Windows 7 ultimate operating system

That's for eth you dipshit.
I'll try. You need a wallet, that accepts eth deposits. Make sure that you can accept mining depsits, this is essential. Geth is one, there are others, pick carefully, web wallets are iffy security wise. You won't solo mine, so you have to join a pool. Nanopool is one, there are others. Claymore is the software that you use to mine. Search out the latest release, it's important, but I can't remember ATM. Windows is fine, drivers are good.

You can mine BTC with a GPU, I've done it, you just won't make profit unless you have free or extremely cheap (like industrial estate cheap) electricity.

He's putting the (((Financiers))) on his list.

Salty nocoiner poorfag. Enjoy wagecucking forever while smart people swim in easy money from investments.
Oh wait, you are probably underage and/or NEET and couldn't invest even if you wanted to.

>implying I haven't already
I started when that one guy bought a pizza for 10000 BTC. Only poorfag anons like you think this market will keep on rising.

STOP MINING BITCOIN!!!! GRAPHICS CARDS ARE FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEE

>all this power consumption wasted on virtual currency

rip earth.