What are the consequences in long term for countries that eat lot of beef, Sup Forums?

What are the consequences in long term for countries that eat lot of beef, Sup Forums?

My Portuguese friends got scared about the amount of beef that Brazilians eat, they prefer fish.

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/risk-red-meat
youtube.com/watch?v=ImCuzxtuSTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuhō_Shō
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would've thought South Africa would be a lot higher than that, those guys go fucking mental for steak and give their kids beef jerky as a treat for doing their homework... the data must be skewed by the amount of people in slums who don't eat anything...

I prefer chicken.

>tfw cooked beef stew for dinner

am i fucked?

I never knew global warming was this serious

We are a pork nation due the islamic invasion.

Almost half the meat eaten here is pork, not beef.

Muh nigga

meat power ranking

1. beef
2. fish
3. pork
4. chicken
POWER GAP
5. anything else haha, lets be honest here rabbitfags

There is a study called ''The China Study'' which suggest that the amount of intake of animal products (beef, milk, chicken, etc.) in a country affects how many cancer cases there will be. Pic related.

>no lamb
kys

I dunno about beef by itself but eating lots of red meat has been linked to increased risk in bowel cancer.

>The China Study

>not eating beef, yak, sheep, goat, camel and horse
Literal cuck

This makes A LOT OF sense. I'm on a diet now so I'm more carefree

Goat is a staple for me but i'm Caribbean and people(amerifats) think it's odd that I eat it.

wot
Really it does? They noticed that in rural China where the population eat very little meat there is almost 0 cases of cancer while in the cities where people eat more meat there were many cases of cancer

>Portuguese friends got scared about the amount of beef that Brazilians eat, they prefer fish.
?
We eat more meat than fish...
Pork is our favorite meal..

You eat lot of fish. It's not even a maymay.

What is odd about eating a farm animal?

Have you tasted smoked lamb with cheese sauce and pepper?

ok you know better than i?

I fucking love horse sausage. So greasy and salty

Most of that shit has been debunked

It's healthy.
That's because people who consume a lot of meat usually do so in the form of burgers and deep fried shit. Rancid oils, next to no veggie consumption and an excess of sugar as well as overeating in general are the true cancer.

Talvez.
Mas parece-me que a pic se refere só a carne de vaca (beef).

what happened to our planet

the map is about cow meat consumption,we eat more pork than fish

>india
>no data

lol

Fish >>> meat

This survey is wrong, we eat a lot of meat due to tacos

That's probably because they're also poor and don't have a high life expectancy to start with, so they die earlier of other shit, mostly not reaching the ages in which cancer becomes more and more prevalent in the first place

chinese people ate meat 5% of the time.Raw meat caused alot of cancer back then.Alot of japanese people died of stomach cancer for a reason.When the portuguese brought frying methods,japanese people started to fry their fish and stomach cancer death reduced

>meat power ranking

1. beef
2. lamb
3. chicken
4. turkey
5. calamari/tuna
POWER GAP
5. kangaroo

DISGUSTING SCALE
6. pork

Lamb is the most expensive of all meats, because it is the best - but loses out to beef due to the popularity of burgers and the versatility of beef in said category.

Pork is a disguting animal and it took me a while to realise it. Pig meat is the most unhealthiest meat of all choices - with the highest cause of heart attacks, blood clots and tape worms. It's an animal that wallows in it's own filth, and eats it's own filth and that shit just isn't easy to clean off from the inside.

It's also the only cattle without an actual neck, hence humane slaughter is not an option unlike other forms of cattle.

I ain't no vegetarian - but no pork on my fork, thanks.

Not to mention out of all of the meats available, pig looks the most like human skin. Disgusting.

fuck off muslim piece of shit.pork isn't bacon,there's other methods of cookin pork.
And pork is not a red meat compared to cow meat,cow meat is more red and much worse to your body

Red meat grows brains.

Pig meat, in all it's forms, grows tape worms and fat %.

You eat pinkish pale pig meat. An animal that bathes in and eats it's own shit. You're fucking disgusting.

>the more red the meat the worse it is
What? Im fairly sure beef is more healthy in general. He's right about pork being disgusting, they would eat shit if you fed them shit

>your kitchen

go vegan faggots

pigs will eat each other's shit regularly
t. just cleaned kocine

Pigs cannot sweat - and they also have no internal means of cooling themselves.

Hence, all pigs must wallow in wet mud to shield themselves from the sun and the heat.

And as anyone with a brain knows, the ground can harbour disgusting things, including manure and shit - which the pigs sometimes ingest while doing their required biological mud wallowing.

Enjoy.

>2016
>NOT
>BEING
>VEGAN

Face it lads, everyone lives healthy with a Vegan diet, nobody can live long with a diet consisting of only meat.

Vegan > Meat eaters

shortened life spans, a chronic amount of health problems. red meat and mammal meat is objectively incredibly shitty for you compared to bird and fish.

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/risk-red-meat

The few I came across are all pretty much Auschwitz mode, always exhausted and frail
Also, if you think you're doing the planet a favour by importing your shitty soy on stinking oil tankers that have to come all the way from SE Asia, think again (cause veganism is literally impossible with our native plants alone)

This guy knows

>no one can live long with a diet of only meat
That's why my grandparents lived until 95 right?

Vegans are literally cattle.

>The few I came across are all pretty much Auschwitz mode, always exhausted and frail
>spreading lies
Admit it, you don't even know Vegan people. The meat eaters I know will all die prematurely of family shattering heart diseases or long, painful, degrading cancer.

Veganism is impossible with our native plants alone, but thank god we live in 2016 and aren't some religious sect who depends only on middle age technology. That's like not using cars because rubber doesn't grow in Europe.

>tfw family hates vegetables
>ridiculous plebs
>they LITERALLY despise any and all vegetable based dishes
>I try to cook food for myself because everything they eat is meat, bread, baked beans and potato based
>also they can't cook
>for some reason they find the fact I eat vegetables hilariously funny
>at a McDonalds drive thru, I get a Big Mac
>dad shouts down the burger boomer 'Yeah he'll have a bell pepper instead of a patty'
>whole family laughs vicarously
>poor girl serving us gets confused and says 'I don't think we can do that'
>dad says 'sorry son, looks like ronald mcdonald is racist to twats'
>our vegetable crisper is full of sliced ham
>the only vegetables in the house unless I buy some are chips, crisps and ketchup
>if I buy vegetables they don't let me put them in the fridge with the meat

When red meat was shown to give higher cancer risk my dad literally blamed me because 'if people didn't think vegetables were healthy then farmers wouldn't inject animals with chemicals to keep them from being healthier than vegetables'. I wish I was Spanish or something.

There is a new vegan community in Mongolia, they looking like fucking skeletons. How can you do that to yourself?

Have you heard about butcher houses?pigs are sanitized and their skin is cut off.stop pretending you give a shit about this debate and fuck off kangaroo eating fuck

HAHAHAHAHA
This is literal fucking gold.

I think eating red meat(especially processed) increases your risk of colon cancer or something

Fish can contain carcinogens too, so make of that what you will

Jesus Christ

Your grandparents didn't eat just meat. Nobody who eats meat eats just meat. They also eat fruit and vegetables and staple food.

And stop spreading lies about Vegans being undernourished if you're not going to back that up. Vegans are still super rare, but suddenly when Veganism is brought up every meat eater suddenly knows a whole group of them who all are malnourished.

You, sir, are a liar. But I every study will reveal that meat eaters are more likely to die prematurely of cancer, heart diseases and more likely to generally be a fat piece of shit.

Here you go lad.
Let nothing get in your way of eating god's gift to mankind.

>grandparents didn't eat just meat
Except they literally ONLY ATE MEAT.
They went years without touching a vegetable, because we live in a steppe where nothing can grow. I eat basically 70% meat and I am more healthy than any skelly vegan.

wow
just wow
stop lying

>2016
>not growing your own vegetables and eating the animals that you raise yourself
Vegans are pathetic, only men that can slaughter and prepare his own food will survive the upcoming race wars.

What are you going to do when your faggot hipster stores are destroyed for being symbols of the upper class?

We have animal herds so we dont starve you bumbling moron. Let me see you try and grow your fucking weeds in 1930s mongolian steppe. Let's see if they survive the -40 degrees Celsius winters like sheep, goat and yak do.

Start eating meat again, duh.

What are you going to do when the race wars take your moped away for being symbols of the upper class? Squirm on the floor because you made a life choice of using a moped?

That's why Mongolians are undernourished manlets.

I will have already scrapped it for parts by that time

I let nothing go to waste. I'm like a modern day plains Indian

>6'2"
Come on then.

kek

You're 6'2 because you are an expat faggot and not a native Mongolian

Voila

>I have posted my passport
You've given up on trying to say that my grandparents lived long because they ate veggies. Nice argumentative skills.

Goat is god-tier

>my passport indicates my ethnicity/race
Such stupidity points towards North American origin

You never presented any proof, so why should I even address something like that?

>Mongolia
Super heavy meat diet, saw a doc on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ImCuzxtuSTc
1:50

You cannot have a dual citizenship as a mongol retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuhō_Shō
Here is an ethnic mongol
And it is very healthy. Medieval mongols lived up to 100 years sometimes.

I get what your saying, inuits have a similar diet void of vegetables, it's all fatty meat. It's essentially how Mongolian society adapted over time, Indus valley civilizations relied heavilty on pulses and legumes alongside wheat since they practically invented agriculture, people in Pakistan now a days have severe deficiencies and growth problems due to the rapidly changing diet pattern, traditional food is being replaced, peoples jaws are actually growing smaller, wisdom teach barely erupt anymore in kids.

Beef Superpower fun time

Other than that, some pork is handy because it kills muslims and will stop the jews from stealing your penis

>Kills muslims
lol Pakistan is filled with wild Boar, people eat it here sometimes.
It only triggers Muslims abroad kek

Haram

Also, you're milk is pretty good man, we get Fresian cow milk imported from Australia, really noice.

>he cherrypicked a Mongolian, a sumo wrestler no less
I don't know what citizenship you moght have renounced for it, but for all the left nits in the world I could give, I know you are not a native Mongolian

Take a photo of your eyelid with a timestamp, you chickenshit. Come on. Prove it, if it isn't true, and I'll concede to your "retard" insult

You are immensely stupid.
>you are 6'2 because you are an expat
Is he an expat too?

That's right. Keep evading it

Evading what? No I am not going to post my eye. That's my final answer.

Point proven, my """""""""Mongolian"""""""""" friend

You are 100% correct, I am in fact not mongolian but infact a European. Your superior deductive skills have "proven" this.

I know a few years ago a few Aust companies where helping the local dairy industry over there with some cattle that could work in that environment
Majority of dairy cows here are Holstein-Friesian crosses along with some percentage of Jersey as well. Cattle on my farm are all beef stock though so I don't bother much with the dairy breeds.

>editing maps to make your country look better