1. u r cunt
2. Do you live in a nanny state

Finland
Yes

This fucking country

tobacco and alcohol should be higher desu

>e-cigs low across the board

wtf??

wait, do those numbers in the various columns denote laws restricting the use of said substances, or do they denote the usage of said substances?? (I assume the former because if the latter were true then most of the "Freest" nations would be starving....)

Whose beer is tiny and foamy now, Britbongs?

I can already taste the freedom

The former, for example some edible mushrooms here are illegal because they need to be boiled twice before they can be eaten

It's already as high as it can be outside of outright banning.

I love when people use our custom shade of white

That can't possibly be enforced.

Jaisus, that's fokken ridiculous, man. I thought Finns had "the world's best education system" ... though I wouldn't be surprised if that's another one of your infamous memes (at this point a Finnish national pastime )

Voi voi ku et voi ostaa viinaa kahelta yöllä, miten sä oikein selviät?

>pooland
>proud of not being white

It's an index operationalising the relative restrictions each country has on consumer items. The higher the number the more restricted the selling and advertisement of said item is.

I never realised how good germans and surrounding countries had it.

No not at all we are the most free country on the planet anyone who says otherwise is an anti-australian shill.

Mitä vittua se sulle kuulu jos kaveri haluaa ostaa viina kello 2 yöllä?

Republic of Crete
yes

Finns only care about getting good grades to please Asian father. All the major advancements in math, science, and technology are being made by Whites.

In Spain beer companies just created non alcoholic beers to avoid the sponsorship bans.

>mfw "Freest"