Google replaces "American Inventors" with almost entirely black list. Nicola Tesla pushed back to fourth page

Google replaces "American Inventors" with almost entirely black list. Nicola Tesla pushed back to fourth page.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwE7Lpwu2bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Google fires le based Jew
>Suddenly half of Sup Forums is interested in tech and shitting up Sup Forums
I've seen like 5 "white male inventors"/"American inventors" threads in the past week. We get it, Google sucks. No-one on Sup Forums with a triple digit IQ uses Google anyway. The percentage of people on Sup Forums who use Google services probably increased since Sup Forums started flooding in because you plan all your ebin schemes using Discord and share Youtube videos of your alt right heroes.

>The percentage of people on Sup Forums who use Google service probably increased since Sup Forums started flooding in

This. Now shoo, OP

The fuck. Who are these guys?

mods should stop deleting desktop threads and those that push politics in Sup Forums will go to their natural habitat once they realize the true form of this board

Nikola Tesla wasn't American you dumbfuck.

you don't know how search engines work dumbass.

The people who care have long since stopped using Google. Seriously, either move on to new services, or deal with it. You don't need to constantly bitch and moan about it.

Still nothing compared to their attempts to subvert the democratic system.

>Nicola Tesla
Croatian.

Because Tesla was Yugoslavian perhaps?

Sup Forums loving a jew? Is there news I'm not aware of?

>Tesla

youtube.com/watch?v=DwE7Lpwu2bM

honestly I don't know why mods delete desktop threads. It's a Sup Forums classic. Dafuq are they doing?

It's not new at all did you miss all the Milo circle jerking

So these niggers are obviously American but Tesla was a Serb because he's white.

stfu retard

those threads belong to /wg/

the same people that posted there came here to shit up the place

>Nicola Tesla
>Murrican inventor
???

Hungarian

>"Nikola Tesla wasn't American you dumbfuck"
"Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system."

Really makes you think.

>look at my waifu user *blushes* :)
>is she k-kawaii? :$
This is not technology.

What doo yoo thank. It's Ameriga!!! Most people there respects Steve Jobs or Tomas Edison and barely heard anything about Tesla
>Tesla? Oh, it's electric cars, yeah?

Well, WERE american inventors, weren't they? If there were only whites in the results, would you even notice?

>Tesla
>American
Bwhahahaha