Any good style scripts for browsing and posting? I've been using OneeChan but it's dead

Any good style scripts for browsing and posting? I've been using OneeChan but it's dead.

What does Sup Forums use to rice Sup Forums?

umm oneechan isn't dead

It's abandoned though. Hasn't been updated in 9 months.

I want a kawaii script that centers posts and limits them so I don't have to move my eyes reading posts on my 27" monitor

because it doesn't need one? it still works perfectly

I just use Sup Forums X.

vanilla.
wtf why do you faggots have to rice everything
>literally TRYING to waste time becoming a shitposting power user

Not if you're using Firefox. It and Sup Forums X are fucked on Firefox right now.

literally using them both right now with no issues
which Sup Forums x fork are you using? use ccd0

Also, source please. I need a good/skinny faux nerd waifu who sucks her thumb.

That's what I'm using too. It might be because I'm using Greasemonkey to manage user-scripts.

Anyone having problems with 4chanX not remembering the number of unread posts on threads or simply not updating after scrolling?

Why not replace it with Violent / Tamper?

I'm using Greasemonkey too

Yeah. That's one of the exact problems I'm talking about. See: . If you're using Firefox, it might be because of Greasemonkey.

Was too lazy, and I just assumed that there would be a quick fix. I'll look into those now though.

And you're using the current version?

yes

>Yeah. That's one of the exact problems I'm talking about. See: #. If you're using Firefox, it might be because of Greasemonkey.
Thank god i thought i was the only one, i think it's greasemonkey cause it hasn't been updated in ages since the guy behind it doesn't give a fuck anymore and won't turn it into a webextension. Too bad i can't get tamper/violent to work unless it's a new nightly install.

Share your secrets o great one

its just oneechan uwu

I use 4chanx because I'm not autistic enough to have sluts on my Sup Forums

Moar of her?

4chanX.
>works with Pale Moon via Guerilla Scripting
>works with FF57, Chrome, and Edge via Tampermonkey/Violentmonkey

I use appchan but the niggers haven't made a new release in years