Enough! MacFags go away!

I contacted RMS today regarding that post whether macOS is acceptable, seeing as it is UNIX. He responded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
rms.sexy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he puts two spaces after periods

Only niggers don't.

And this is how you spot the newfag.

hes dumb

>WAAAAAH HE ISN'T A HIPSTER LIKE THE GNU-MALE WAAAAAH

>responding with memes
If you weren't a newfag, you'd know that spacing makes it easier to read and has been used by online forums since the 90s.

But I feel you're phone posting, so you can't really notice.

>that spacing makes it easier to read
No it doesn't. Grow up, underage.

Yes it does. Two spaces after periods is stylistically correct.

Not spaces, he uses tabs

I was expecting autistic screeching, he actually sounds like a normal person in writing.

Only in literally nigger tier Chicago style.

if you want autistic screeching all you have to do is call it by its real name (Linux) instead of GNU/Linux

[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]
[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]
[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]

(((he knows)))

I'm still amazed he takes the time to answer emails. Mac user here, but no fucking way that faggot that runs Apple would reply to Gentoo questions.

Have you ever read the GNU C code style guide? If not do so immediately. Afterwards you want to kill yourself.

It's a shitty fashion that came with typewriters and started dying as early as the 20th century, likely because people realized capitalization and well-constructed sentences was what actually did the job.

You know what the worst thing is? You unironically do that without putting spaces before question marks, exclamation points, colons and semi-colons. Don't you want more readability ? You could use « these » as well ! :^)

Wow, you weren't kidding.

if (x < foo (y, z))
haha = bar[4] + 5;
else
{
while (z)
{
haha += foo (z, z);
z--;
}
return ++x + bar ();
}

Looks fine to me.

w o w h e d o e s n ' t l e a v e a s p a c e b e t w e e n e v e r y l e t t e r !

That space between function and arguments is terrible.

>using the smiley with carrot nose :^)

Fuck off, Richard.

RMS never cared about UNIX per se. It just happened to be a widespread and well-understood system that he could conveniently "borrow" from to lay the foundation of his free software utopia.

Since the beginning, the free software movement has been just a collection of poor imitations of existing products, with technical merit and usability always taking a backseat to freedom.

>You unironically do that without putting spaces before question marks, exclamation points, colons and semi-colons.
That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would you put two spaces before those punctuation.

>capitalization and well-constructed sentences was what actually did the job.
You know it isn't either/or, right?

This used to be a common typographic convention.

Why should I give two fucks what some irrelevant old man who eats his own toenails thinks?

>with technical merit and usability always taking a backseat to freedom.
As it should be.

Wow, he doesn't eat his toenails, he eats dead skin off his foot. Stop trying to make him look like weirdo.

RMS hates Unix anyway.

Have you asked him what his toejam tastes like?

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

he responds to email. Why don't you ask him yourself? 90% of the time you see him on a laptop, he is responding to email. rms.sexy/

>t. assmad mactoddler

>technical merit
I don't understand the focus on this. Mainstream tech these days is so streamlined that there is no technical merit to it anymore. Progress has deteriorated slowly into a contest to see who can awkwardly shoehorn the most things into what is ultimately a bunch of 50-60 year old designs (or older).

>usability
Without freedom, inventions cannot be "usable." The customer is the one who is being used.

MACTODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE