Which country has the sexiest warships and why is it Sweden?

Which country has the sexiest warships and why is it Sweden?

I've seen the rest of the world's warships.

They're hideous garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_hovercraft_Tuuli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F125-class_frigate
youtube.com/watch?v=QOfC1PEKt1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess the rest of the world doesn't take it's inspiration from the male penis.

always reminds me of these

yuck

We have some small sexy ships in the pipeline

>male penis
As opposed to the other kinds of penis.

The stealth destroyer concept and resultant aesthetic started with the Ticonderoga-class missile destroyers.

Or at least that's what I know.

Zumwalt class looks even more like a pyramid

The Visby Class corvettes are largely built on the experiences from the Smyge stealth research platform (in turn pretty much a speedboat).

>the rest of the world doesn't take it's inspiration from the male penis

What is the most autistic way to ask a question and why is it like this?

>tfw landlocked
>tfw no navy
JUST

But will that thing ever be built?

100 megaton torpedo is reality

Soon.

OP said has
also, that's ugly as fuck lmao

I like your helicopter destroyers

Yes but only 3 sides of it will be of a warship, 4th will be a museum of african art and tolerance.

Kek. I appreciate the joke but Hans posted a Russian Navy destroyer concept. My post was a reference to how Russians unveil these ambitious concepts every few years but nothing ever happens - see also the eternal new Russian aircraft carriers.

There's no appetite in Germany to build ships like that btw. Their biggest destroyers are weaker than most frigates

how about these

>his penis looks like a stealth naval vessel

let's all laugh at the freak

Sexiest drone coming through.

I believe the technical term is "based"

my mistake

We built a prototype, but the changing politics (focus on protecting mercantile ships rather than raw naval power) meant she was wrecked in the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_hovercraft_Tuuli

The classic

Probably the best part about my trip to NYC desu

>23 KB, 275x184

Ants.

Pure Class.

>Britain have only

even we have like 200 MBTs lmao

Always nice when they preserve old warships. Best one here.

lol

britain was blessed by G-D to be a huge ass island west of europe though

To bad they fucked up with the ship then

Based. It pisses me off how the UK sold its navy for scrap at bargain bin price.

Why do we need lots of tanks? Remind me of the size of the British Army during the 19th century.

If you want to make fun of us, you should be pointing out our lack of warships. A big army is a waste of money, a big navy and air force is money well-spent.

Starter for 10: which country shares a large land border with Russia?

Britain or Finland?

>Their biggest destroyers are weaker than most frigates

No, they are about equal or greater than most frigates in yuro navies. Reminder the French don't use the term 'destroyer', so their fightier classes are defined as frigates, same as the Dutch.

God forbid, an island nation, not having legions of tanks.

Fuck that is sexy

Britain has over 300 battle tanks anyway, with hundreds of other armoured vehicles too.

>No, they are about equal or greater than most frigates in yuro navies.
You sure? This is Germany's largest warship, called a frigate but a destroyer-equivalent in the British sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F125-class_frigate

Look at the armament.

France, Italy and others have much smaller ships which are much more powerful than that.

fat and sexy arse.

Modern warships are shit XVI to XIX warships were the true master-race.

Our warships are the coolest

Spain knows. Let's sing some sea shanties.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOfC1PEKt1U

It really isn't our DD equivalent, our DDs exist for a particular role (AAW) at almost the exclusion of everything else.

F125 class has a role in sustained operations for humanitarian support, a lot of that tonnage is for self-sustainment stuff. How do I put this... it has a warship hull, but its main role isn't combat. The closest thing the Germans have to other yuro DDs is Sachsen-class, which is a 'combat first' ship.

>this bad boy alone annihilated british fleets twice

You're right, the destroyer-equivalent is the Sachsen Class. That was my mistake.

But I do think the Saschsen comes across as a lightweight when compared to the Franco-Italian Horizon class and especially Daring class

I wonder why Germans don't put Tomahawks on their ships

They don't need to. They know we'll back them.

Then whey don't need their army at all

Expensive.

We are the only ones who use them outside the US

Ah, the Zuwalt. Looks like a sophomore 3d design project.

Ask Japan.

>A big army is a waste of money, a big navy and air force is money well-spent.
if your on an island yes

DELETE THIS

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not a problem, it takes a good amount of autism to learn the asinine differences between warships.

They do, but there's pretty much parity between the yuro AAW ships (excluding ours, because (legit) reasons). All of them share the same or national project radars.

Expensive and none of the VLS tubes would fit Tomahawks.

(got pic in Russian for your convenience)

>Expensive
Not for Krauts I think

They spend billions on rapefugees, so they can find some monies to fix their ships

>We are the only ones who use them outside the US

Yes, well, Frenchies have analogues of these systems so Germans can develop their own too

The fr*g always has an analogue to everyone else's stuff. They can only into national projects.

Astute-class a qt.

>thailand

Russians is not great lads.
Soviets with Typhoons was.

>if your on an island yes
That was my point...

>Not for Krauts I think
Expensive for anyone. Only worth buying good cruise missiles if you actually plan to use your navy aggressively. German government doesn't use its navy much.

"Shark" is Russian name of it.

Meant to reply to Ivan

The exhaust funnel and rear radar arrangement always upsets me.

Looks like shit. One 30mm gun?

It is an OPV, what do you expect?

Are you suggesting the RN needs bigger guns than this to tackle pirates and smugglers?

What do you need a warship for then? Just slap a gun on some cheap fast ship.

A "cheap fast" ship wouldn't have the endurance and flexibility for the global policing role that the Royal Navy requires for its OPVs. They need to travel long distances, carry sophisticated helicopters, drones and so on.

The range is over 5000 nautical miles which is over 9260 km

Also they share the same internal infrastructure and comms. as the larger warships so that information they gather can be easily passed to the rest of the fleet

what the HELL usa?

WE

copycats

shouldve signed TTIP mang

Why does Finland have armoured vehicles, when you could just use horseback archers :D:D:D:D:D::D

WUZ

What way?

US assistance always comes with a big price to pay. That is the downside to not spending on defence.

>tfw the reason my country has 2000 gen 3 tonks is because we were designed to be the meatshield of the potential Chinese wave tactics
we never wanted this

You should reunify with the North and invade Japan, desu

GOAT aesthetics coming through

>that two-tone

How to make a amphibious warfare ship sexy 101

>See ship
>Think of Penis
Eeeeeeeeeeeee......

>that sleekness, while being one of the most capable air-defense destroyers out there

>tfw when Canada has just one destroyer that breaks all the time

France can we get some of those FREMM destroyers please?

>HMCS Athabaskan, 1 June 1969

jesus

Trudeau will fix it! Canadian Surface Combatant stronk!

>Construction is slated to begin in the early 2020s and take 20-25 years to complete.[4][18] The first ships to be built will replace the Iroquois-class capabilities; the roles of area defence and command and control. General purpose variants will be constructed later in the project.

Long arse time.

It's because we're building the Harry DeWolf Class patrol boats right now.

The years since the Cold War has killed Canadian shipbuilding. Now that everyone realized our ships are falling apart we have to basically start over again.

Why don't you buy our superior Type 48?

You were considering joining our Type 26 project, but your ship builder unions stopped it.

baka

Type 45 aren't in production anymore.

Too expensive. Plus the FREMM is already a multinational project.

FREMM or the German F-11X class series would be decent buys, although the Danish might be something to look at, with their designed for colder, northern waters.

>tfw your country will never be invaded by sea

>a fucking cone

Coming from Czechia, a country that enjoyed being invaded so much they didn't even resist Hitler.