Western propaganda at its finest

I was banned for creating this thread:

Anyways, people in that thread don't believe me, apparently, when they are confronted with the fact that Ukrainians are not actually white.
They are so brainwashed by western propaganda that they refuse to accept reality and instead they blame me for pointing out the obvious.
What gives?

ukiesarenotwhite.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyUiyPzNeg8
youtu.be/nGZA5A2mhc0
youtu.be/qyTkUEUHBoQ
youtu.be/0YKbUZ8S1ow
youtube.com/watch?v=gMmqXN3ROks
youtube.com/watch?v=RL0cKZ5nFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=pM9EZ6GbHvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rfRU438drOU
youtube.com/watch?v=O84Ou31uWvs
youtube.com/watch?v=NGbgKvoPaos
youtube.com/watch?v=ajxpYJvrdkE
youtube.com/watch?v=-_wbVOR6ym0
youtube.com/watch?v=wwoD66dnHD8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nh5NscfMqg
youtube.com/watch?v=n45Q7lTvmsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CEO of 4A Games

ukraine is a blacked country

>that Tumblr

Kek.

You can see that the one on the left dyes her hair which means she's not Aryan and the one on the right looks like a gypsy.

Factual information is all that matters.
It doesn't matter where it comes from.

has blacked thousands of hoes in belarus and russia as well

/hm/ is a sick place. How did you even have the courage to enter that demented zone?

>61990795
*philko

He only took a photo with them.

Pic rel. is a ukies soldier captured by the DNR rebels.

>Slavs
>white
Stop making me laugh so loud than my neighbours are calling the cops right now because I can't stop

>DPR separarists
Fixe'd you

Maddyson's half-Ukrainian.
checkmate, russophobe

I'm not a Russophobe but Slavs ain't white. (When this fat bastard will make a new video?)

I don't watch his stuff. I don't care.

They look like Poles in 90% of cases so it is impossible to detect them on street as long as they keep their mouth shut. You enter a bus and see only Poles around and then somebody takes out smartphone and begins to talk in Russian and you realize that this person is not Polish

youtu.be/DyUiyPzNeg8
youtu.be/nGZA5A2mhc0
youtu.be/qyTkUEUHBoQ
youtu.be/0YKbUZ8S1ow

too much eglish mate
do not want to read

They look like this because Ukraine was raped by the Golden Horde duh.

Ukraine was a part of the Mongol Empire for 80 years while Russia - 327 years.
And yet we're way whiter than khokhols.

> russians
> experts on whiteness

Ecли yкpaинцы нe бeлыe - тo тoгдa ты тoжe нe тaкoй

Tы нe бeлaя, ты хoхoл.

Why are you spewing this racist bullshit here? Nobody is going to support your attack on Ukraine anyway. Russia will pay someday for tens of thousands of killed civilians in Eastern Ukraine. Hitler thought that he was untouchable too.

>Russia will pay someday
I highly doubt it.

Why do you think USA creates this antimissile defence system? I am pretty sure that it is a preparation for nuclear war against you. You are a shithole without economy ruled by madmen and armed with nukes. You have no future except war, USA calculates right that it must destroy you, because otherwise you will destroy the world

Aren't that turkic Tatar sub humans?

These are ethnic Ukrainians.

Ukraine is gonna be destroyed either way.
If we go down you will go down with us.

post your russo-boipuccy

The Ukrainians I know aren't Chinks

>aren't Chinks

Russians act like a patological husband who doesnt want to give divorce to wife that doesnt love him anymore. Do you really think that it is possible to keep 45 mln nation by force in your sphere of influence? They will revolt against you again sooner or later because you have nothing to offer to them except corruption

Ukraine has been corrupt since the dawn of time.
We have nothing to do with it.

They are corrupt because they decided to stay in your influence zone after 1989 instead of joining western sphere of influence

bump

Hello rus dont wory in 2019 world war 3 soon gona start and half of Israel gona leave there jews shit wifes and kids and we will back to putin mother russia to giva respects to our ancestors in World war 2 and we will gona back with tons of guns bombs and nukes to kill polaks and americans and NATO nigers and muslims hahahahah but pls tell putin to use nukes this time on nato and ther friends fuck this agly good for nothing world the time has come :) for new era :) stay strong russian bro soon we will be together with germania and Asia and all world muslims killing nato polish american soldiers :)

Kek, Ivan, they look more aryan than you for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=gMmqXN3ROks
youtube.com/watch?v=RL0cKZ5nFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=pM9EZ6GbHvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rfRU438drOU
youtube.com/watch?v=O84Ou31uWvs
youtube.com/watch?v=NGbgKvoPaos
youtube.com/watch?v=ajxpYJvrdkE
youtube.com/watch?v=-_wbVOR6ym0
youtube.com/watch?v=wwoD66dnHD8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nh5NscfMqg

All this slavshit escaped to Israel from Russia not to come back to Russia again. I think that they would prefer death :D

>Этo кoпpoтивлeниe мoнгoлoиднoй тaтapo-пидopaшки
Maнь, пpeкpaщaй пoзopитьcя пepeд бeлыми людьми.
>All of these Mongoloids are ethnic Russian.

Keep sucking american dick poland We dont giva a fuck about Israel we prefer to give respect to our ancestors and we speak russian in Israel so yes we will come back :) to kill you all and make sure thet this time poland wiil never come back again 2019 the death of poland and nato russia and this world )) :)

>We dont giva a fuck about Israel we prefer to give respect to our ancestors and we speak russian in Israel

>Ukie calling anyone Mongoloid

Accordingly to stats, 68% of Israel doesn't like Russia

So how come you are on average genetically much more Mongol than them?

Liberman is a jew Romanian not Russian ? ???

I don't know but how looks like a clone of one of our leftist journalists

youtube.com/watch?v=n45Q7lTvmsw

Poles are Jews undercover

Kek. Ivan was proved to be mongoloid.

Is pic rel. white?

He looks Finnish and as you might know, Finns are the whitest people on earth. So of course yes.

>Argentines in charge of whiteness

FUCK UKRAINE AND UKRAINE SUPPORTERS

this guy has native american ancestry. dumb producers.

the eastern part is white though right?

does that mean I support the pro russians