Cleaning my case tomorrow, have some gore

Cleaning my case tomorrow, have some gore.

Here let me help you out.

you had a flood or your mom threw it in a puddle of mud

I'm posting from it now, it just hasn't been cleaned in 2 years.

take OPs pic, and imagine all the grime being black

that was the case after my house burned down a few years ago. pc was sitting under my desk, shut itself off due to heat. was protected from the fire retardant they used to put the blaze out.

was a cooler master case. brushed aluminum and mesh, only plastic was the side panels. heat was so bad it still deformed it. side panels where an unrecognizable puddle.

took all the components out, spent 3 days cleaning them with 97% isopropyl and no-lint qtips. put everything back in a new cheapo case.

turned it on, prayed. crossed my fingers. might have sacrificed a chicken or possibly a virgin goat.

*beep*

do you smoke indoors?

What the fuck? I left my case for two years without cleaning it and all it needed was a wipe on the front filter and a quick dusting on the fans

Why is it on... Plz stop

Nope, have 3 cats tho.

You gotta get your cats to quit smoking indoors.

audible kek

They're too stubborn.

OP is probably a smoker. The only PCs this disgusting belong to smokers.

I actually beg to differ, that looks like pet dander
Tobacco makes a thick dark brown sticky tar on pc parts
Pic related

I own a dog and never get anything resembling what OP has. Cats btfo forever.

I also like to wait till my computer starts crashing due to overheating before I give it a clean. I used to do it with a vacuum cleaner too.

I don't smoke.

Nice cable management you faggot

OP is a lying smoker. Cats don't do that to your computer.

>I used to do it with a vacuum cleaner too.
did you static zap something with it?

Vacuum cleaners are bad because they can produce static. There are special anti-static vacuums for such cases.

Have you ever worked on a computer used by an indoor smoker? It looks like

Nah. My old PC that I cleaned out 4 or 5 times with a vacuum cleaner was still working fine when I upgraded. I don't do it anymore because I have more expensive parts.

It probably cant be salvaged anymore.
This thing become so attached the work you need to clean is too much.
I used to smoke daily next to cpus and it doesnt get gross like this. You need to smoke like a chimney and never clear the cpu.

I had a "family computer" that sat on hardwood, near 2 cats and a dog, ran 24/7 for years at a time. It would get dusty, probably as dusty as OPs but the dust was always grey.
My grandparents computer was the same way, grey/white dust

Im not sure where the really nasty brown dirt OP has is coming from.

OP image is brownish, it will probably oxidize with time, but clearly the stickiness indicate organic material like tar