All those people getting robbed because of Pokemon GO

>all those people getting robbed because of Pokemon GO
>Pokemon GO is so dangerous
>that guy saw a murder and got chased because of Pokemon GO
>people should really watch out when playing Pokemon GO

Why the hell are they blaming Pokemon GO?
It's YOUR COUNTRY that is a violent, dangerous shithole that you should watch out for.
Nintendo and GameFreak don't run your country, and Pokemon GO players aren't at fault when your countrymen go around assaulting them or murdering people near them.

Fix your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt8eVKmuwVc
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
map.pokego.no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you know that brazilian gangsters are holding up rare pokemon spawns and forcing people to pay to catch them?

Media's fault as usual.

Pokémon is not even available here, moor

It's retarded you are going to get robbed with or without pokemon go.

>>that guy saw a murder and got chased because of Pokemon GO
was fake
youtube.com/watch?v=nt8eVKmuwVc

>all my friends will be going out soon and catch Pokeshits
>I'm a "he didn't play Pokemon in his childhood" guy

>implying hue are not pokemons

Millions of Mankey desu

for real, i could let my 6 year old sister go catch this shit at 11pm and 99% nothing would happen to her, that said i live in city of 5 000 people so yea

same, even in mother country.

Only 2 days left until I finish all the exams for this semester and I can finally install it. Fucking 2 days.

Most people playing arent, they arent most watched the cartoon/anime whatever like myself

Just install the app and start, its not too late

recently I learned Americans can't understand metric system displaying in Pokemon GO

It's never to late

>tfw wasted my life fucking bitches and making friends during my childhood
Kill me

why are you even here

just set your region to the US or Australia, install it and then set it back

It's not released here either, and i still have it.
Here you go baka senpais :)
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

oh, and you have to create another account for this

find some australian adress on google maps and that's it

enjoy getting your phone hacked.

I think they have iPhones or they would have installed already

You can check the permissions to tell which ones malware before installing it

I have social anxiety

This works for iphones

It's not a malware but k.
If you have iphone, just set your region to australia.

>playing Pokemon Go

the jews are trying to stop us from meme magicking pokemons into reality.

>grow up on pokemon
>still don't want to play this pleb causal phone game

>some dude in my class was trying to talk to me about pokemon go in the transit
>he told me he's 21

really makes you think

Is this all actually just because people get off their usual routes and walk around where people don't usually walk? IE the places criminals do their business?
This might increase crime detection rates.

pls r8

thiefs in my country actually are communicating trough some closed facebook community.

They goes with bikes (motochorros) to rob fools who plays the game.
they know they will be out of jail in less than 4hr thanks to argentina's laws.

my country is violent yes , but i cannot fix my shit alone.
of course i want to go to the villas and kill every shony and brayan i could find in there but with what?
a bow and some arrows while singing to the moon the song of el yaguareté?

Robberies are one thing, but i'm afraid of all the pedos that will lure kids here, as for some reason, we have a massive amount of pedos here, especially in Wallonia.

I'd wager that the vaaaast majority of users is 20 to 30 though.

A lot of parents buy their kids smartphones at a young age, just so they can fuck off and play some Pissed-off Avians and Sugar Smash, so i expect at least one kid disappearing in Wallonia.

You think that's bad. The 24-5 year olds I work with who I'm younger than are obsessed with this shit. It's all they're talking about.

>i expect at least one kid disappearing in Wallonia
or on the other side of the border, there must be a kiddy diddler spawn somewhere in the region lel

shame about parent buying their kids phones and tablets to be left alone, but I don't think they pay for the data plan as well. at least, i hope so.

You'd be surprised through how many hoops young upper class parents jump through so they don't have to take care of their kids.

i'm 25 and all the people my age around me play it, regardless of job, studies or being a cutie pie.
The 2 that don't either have windows phone or some older smartphone that can't run it.

I walk a lot, and this game is the absolute shiznits breh

lmfao

oy vey

>mfw qts and attractive women playing GO
>Majority of guys are likely neckbeards/cringey Redditors with the occasional Chad

fedoras and chads alike, everybody's got the same throbbing nostalgia boner

Doesn't solve anything, the map shows up as empty. No poke stops and no pokemon here, and I live in a city with millions of people.
We still have to wait for the official release and God only knows when that is.

Because he's lying

That's rare, here there are Pokemon and such and is an .apk

Weird, it worked for me :/

Pokémon Go is using the same locations as Ingress

>but I don't think they pay for the data plan as well. at least, i hope so.

Data costs fuckall though.. I pay like €4,-/month for 1 gig, and it gets progressively cheaper if you buy more. You can get €30 gigs for +-10 with some providers.

The app isnt officially released here either but my city is lit up with Pokeshit

Maybe works on android

Pic if you're curious.
It probably works there because you're in Europe, chances are they disabled it here to keep the stress on their servers low until they're ready to open.

it was more about basic supervision and trusting your kids with the internet as well as necessity.

>chances are they disabled it here to keep the stress on their servers low until they're ready to open.

Possible

this is a portrait of muggers

I catched ghastly just now, fuck I'm going out, thank you pokemon go for making me leave my home

I was ruined by the internet at age 12.. I assume kids these days are ruined by age 6. That said, there are vast amounts of totalitarian parental-control apps available today that block unsuitable sites for kids and monitor internet behavior.

A lure is like $1
>$3 smoothie for a $1 Lure

don't you get free ones from levelling?

Can someone explain to me why this shit is so popular, especially with normies? Pokemon has always had a sort of niche fanbase - nerds, weebs, autists and kids. Why do all these people like it now?

It's also based on Ingress. In my area, there aren't any gyms or pokespots, but by my uni and at my friend's apartment complex it's full of stuff.

Yeah after level 10.

Nostalgia boner + free app. I still play the mainline games/spinoffs, but I guess people like the aspect of a social app + muh 151 (or technically 148 as Mew/Mewtwo aren't available yet and no one has a ditto yet).

kek

>Can someone explain to me why this shit is so popular, especially with normies?
Normies were the ones that watched the TV show and likely also played some of the older games on Gameboy. Also normies are sensitives to hype, and this game has no lack of hype surrounding it.
>Pokemon has always had a sort of niche fanbase - nerds, weebs, autists and kids. Why do all these people like it now?

Maybe it's different here, but when I was in elementary school EVERYBODY watched Pokemon and most people had those stupid playing cards, even though nobody actually knew how to play the game. They just played the game like you'd play with milk caps (throw them on the ground, whoever is closest to the middle wins, or clap them against each other and who-ever has the picture up wins).

The niche fanbase are the people that are STILL interested in Pokemon now, 20 years later.. I think most of the people playing GO now haven't been involved with Pokemon since it was popular on TV 20 years ago.

The audience is also absolutely retarded apparantly, because some US kid has already been shot dead trying to break into this elderly lady's house in the middle of the night because there might have been a rare inside, and the Dutch Railways have issued a statement/request to PLEASE not walk on the railroad tracks attempting to catch pokemon. They got in touch with Nintendo to try and get them to stop having them show up near the tracks.

>Pokemon has always had a sort of niche fanbase
Pokemon is pretty mainstream actually, it's why the games sell millions and the tv series is still going. Even the national japanese football team put Pikachu as their mascot.

Can you make the pokemons fight in this one?

During gym battles. They mentioned implementing trading and actual battles but not yet.

First they need to fix their fucking servers

I just checked Ingress. It's full of stuff.
Like I said it's a huge city, the third largest metropolis in Brazil.

pokemon?go?

why now

grow out of weebshit

Whats the biggest establishment in your city? Try there maybe you will find something

r8 my pokemon lads

Why is noone playing it except for us?

"Nerd" culture is in right now, this seems nerdy . Also it looks like a major leap from previous AR games which looked like dogshit and/or lacked any good gameplay

This game added AR element + real world map + decent gameplay. So of course its gonna take off whether or not people know/like/love Pokemon

kek

damn
I downloaded it today and some people already play it in my little city

I won't even waste my time. You see that roundabout full of stuff in Ingress? That's a plaza. I bet that should be a gym in Pokemon Go, if only it was enabled here.

Where can we view that?

Post em'

maybe the polish are confusing pokeball for polandballs

map.pokego.no

Thanks, but seems to be useless for my city

>why is no one using this site except for us
Fixed.

He's right you know.

I'd get fucking mad as well.

Pls translate.

LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY:
TODAY IN WARSAW I WAS CLOSE TO CATCHING SOME POKEMONS THAT ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME. AND YOUR MOBILE INTERNET CAUSED ME TO FAIL.
SOON THE TRANSFER BETWEEN PLAYERS WILL BE POSSIBLE SO I'M COUNTING THAT THERE WILL BE A WHOLE SET OF POKEMON WAITING FOR ME IN THE T-MOBILE SHOP.
OTHERWISE I'M GOING BACK TO PLAY(mobile net).

Something like that

>catching pokemon in a city instead of nature

they all deserved it

But what if I want to get a Jynx?

go to a hooker-infested taco bell.

>a bow and some arrows while singing to the moon the song of el yaguareté
Do that and post results.

I'm gonna take my phones and accu banks, pack my backpack full of hiking gear and canned sprats, take my car and head out to the middle of nowhere where I'll be catching pokemen for many days straight.
Shit's gonna be so fucking sweet. I'm gonna be the best pokemon trainer in Europe for sure!

Good lick Estonia!

Do you get signal in the middle of nowhere?

It'll never be available in your cunt

>playing pokemon go

just buy a 3ds, im with omega ruby
pretty good remake

But user, I want to get out, exercise by walking and potentially get robbed.

Where are your eggs?

same just used to watch sometimes sorta thinking I hope team rocket kills this fucker name Ash, and never payed attention to the pokimons the only time I saw them was hoping they killed the fucker.
the only pokemon I know is Pikachu the other ones I can`t remember yes im that weird.
but it is actually a good idea to ambush someone looking for pokimons.

I have a jynx, just got it today.

There are hardly any pokestops in my area, had to go down town to just to stop by one. All I got were pokeballs. Will try again later to see if I can get some eggs.

Just download the apk file online, wont be available in the playstore for us non-countries.

>not sending members from the enemy teams to dangerous parts of the city
everything GOes in this game