Why is Portugal such an amazing country?

Why is Portugal such an amazing country?

Amazing history, culture, sophisticated people and progressive laws that work.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/report-turkey-has-second-highest-child-income-poverty-in-oecd.aspx?pageID=238&nid=89904
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-blocking-probes-in-southeast-says-human-rights-watch.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101458&NewsCatID=339
hurriyetdailynews.com/3000-abusers-rapists-avoid-jail-time-by-marrying-their-victims-in-turkey-appeals-court.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101387&NewsCatID=339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mamona

kek

I thought Portuguese were hairy, not black

>mamona
kek

>Mamona

>everyone on this constellation
>white

>mamona
kek

it's slag for cash in Polish

I always wondered why portuguese are more brown than spaniards. Is it in the genes?

>Portugal
>white

>implying you can tell us apart

OBRIGADO

This is an average spaniard, am I right?

exactly

And this?

moroccan disguised as portuguese

me on the left

You forgot EURO CUP CHAMPIONS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>sophisticated people

>whites
>blacks
>a gypsy
>a Brazilian frog meme
Diversity is a strength

t. Alberto Barbosa

>mamona

Kek

BREHS

lmoa

aaaaaaaaaa my dickkkkkkkkkkk

Wew

>she will never sit on your face
>you will never have your head between those thighs

Dude

I have never been so erect

i like how they pure the pure niggas in the back row

the one true Caliph of Europe

t. Cristiano Barbosa

Meme magic was on Portugal's side

Hey i love portugal and the portuguese but sophisticated is the last word I would use for their people.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Portugal you can be honorary Bulgarian now.

Fuck off Mehmed. Your shithole can't step on Portugals little finger.

Tbh still better than your shithole.

god eder

>whites
I don't see any

Portuguese memes are the best.

I want her to squat on me for infinity times.

Me either. We are scrappy and practical about most stuff.

We didn't decriminalise drugs/abortion because it was morally right or anything. We did it to have less junkies.

We'll do that thing and then put the few Muslim refugees we got next to pic related so they don't start with their shit. We're very no-nonsense, most of the time.

>Tbh still better than your shithole.
Post your face when Turkeys still can't qualify for the EU.(and they never will while sultan Erdogan keeps sending all opposing parties in jail kek)

I literally just visited Bulgaria last week, it's less developed than Turkey. It's not like you ever qualified either, you just got in anyway. And even though you're in the EU and you're located in a pretty safe and prosperous land (unlike us, bordering Syria and Iran), you still manage to be poorer than us by more than 40%. Yes your country is more of a shithole than mine, despite all the odds stacked against us with k*rds and what not in our lands.

Turkroach plz. We have no raw materials here so fuck off back to your gas lines.
>pretty safe
We have you turds as neighbors.You are literally the North Korea of the region with your newly appointed sultan.
>I literally just visited Bulgaria last week, it's less developed than Turkey.
And i literally visited Turkey 6 months back.For every ok place you have 10 India tier shitholes. Not only that but some of you still live in the middle ages. Maybe if we are lucky you will get stoned to death and stop pestering us with your smelly Turkish lies.

>inb4 the Kurds are to blame
No they are not. You are. You are the ones that live in a muslim state.

We are literally more developed than you, bulgaroach. We ruled your ass for centuries, wouldn't be difficult for us to do so again. We are wealthier and richer than you disgusting little shits.

>We are wealthier and richer than you disgusting little shits.
hurriyetdailynews.com/report-turkey-has-second-highest-child-income-poverty-in-oecd.aspx?pageID=238&nid=89904

kek

>We ruled your ass for centuries, wouldn't be difficult for us to do so again.
WE WUZ OTTOMANZ N SHIT

You can't rule for shit and you are all your sultans little bitchez. Your ISIS shithole is on the brink(at) of civil war with the Kurds.

You have no free press. You have no democracy.

>We are literally more developed than you, bulgaroach.
>Turkey blocking probes in southeast, says Human Rights Watch
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-blocking-probes-in-southeast-says-human-rights-watch.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101458&NewsCatID=339

Developed countries don't have anything to hide you mudslime turd.

We literally are wealthier than you though, our GDP per capita is 11,000 Dollars while yours is 7,000.

We aren't developed, just more developed than you are. Also, ask the U.S. about how developer countries have nothing to hide. That argument makes no sense.

Turkey is truly first world.
>3,000 abusers, rapists avoid jail time by marrying their victims in Turkey: Appeals court
hurriyetdailynews.com/3000-abusers-rapists-avoid-jail-time-by-marrying-their-victims-in-turkey-appeals-court.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101387&NewsCatID=339

You are totally more wealthy yes.

kek

>mamona