Brazil

>be brazilian
>go to Sup Forums
>full of autists and outcasts that blame their misery and their faggotry for being born in third world and being shitskin, every trait of brazilian culture that is posted here is looked upon by brazilian with disgust and irrational anger

>be brazilian
>go to Sup Forums
>people around the world idealize the sportsmen of our country, and brazilians rejoice and feel proud of our own country, every trait of brazilian culture that is posted here is looked upon by brazilians with a patriotic pride and joy

Seriously how can there be such a difference between two boards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgFCddimQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Now this bread has 2 posters

:)

Op you're such a huge faggot

Brazil's football is the only thing good about the whole country, except maybe bunda

>Brazil's football is the only thing good
yes there nothing apart from football here worthwhile, i wonder why people don't immigrate

Because one board is about a game and the other is about real life

/thread

>i wonder why people don't immigrate

Because no money.

so sports and culture are not real life?

they're like 1% of real life, autistic

yes just because of that, that's why there are no billionaires here

So Gdp per capita, HDI, anime and traps are the other 99%?

>full of autists and outcasts that blame their misery and their faggotry for being born in third world and being shitskin, every trait of brazilian culture that is posted here is looked upon by brazilian with disgust and irrational anger

Fucking this desu.

Lie if there's a thread about something, i can't talk about that stuff that happens here without some fucking autist coming and shitting everything. Most of the time he doesn't even know what it is and he still talking shit about it.

Quality of life is

But you are a monkey.

yes and quality of life is compromised of Gdp per capita, HDI, anime and traps

Also, Brazilians here can't accept compliments at all. If you make a comment or a thread complimenting,, there will come a wave of self-haters projecting their failures and whatever just for pure self-loathing.

>that's why there are no billionaires here

You're aware Lemann lives in Switzerland right? The gigantic mansion he has here is just for parties with friends or family members.

Safra lives in Monaco.

>outro fio de macacos discutindo um com outro em inglês

Eike Batista lives here m8, also most politicians and enterpreneurs from BR multinationals like Ambev, Embraer live here also m8 :)

Embrace the meme senpai.

Brazil IS a country for underachievers and failures. So it's a good thing.

Successful Brazilians live in Los Angeles, Singapore, Germany or Switzerland.

Sup Forums dont have americans.
Sup Forums have.

yes there is not a single successful BR here and that is why you are a failure here :^)

that !

vem pro Sup Forums m8, não dá pra fica aki não

>Self loathing rampant ITT
Parem com essa merda.

>self denial ITT

Parem com essa merda.

Yeah, well, no matter how hard you try, at the end of the day, you are and always will be a Brazilian.

Hey guys, I have a problem, I know this is a post, but all I see on my monitor is
>oogabooga oog oog oog
Anyone else?

>esse post
se mata

We're kinda hated on /vg/ now.

Sup Forums kida butthurt because their "white" overlords are getting BTFO by Brazilians on E-Sports.

Não cara, eu sei que meu país não é dos melhores, mas não fico postando merda e me fazendo de coitadinho fi.

on the /vg/agdg/ we are accepted.

fuggen dis

Idk, on CSGO threads they go full Sup Forums on us, but the BRs there take the jokes, unlike here where some BRs bow down like cucks.

You're probably opening your browser using the Guatemalan locality settings, change it back to English lad.

Eu prefiro não mentir pros gringos

you meant to say if you go to /sp someone will dicredit whatever you say by
>7-1

>brazil
>good football players
LOL

>Peru
>Anything Good

Literally no one cares about sports. Brazil is a poor, violent and corrupt shithole. I'm visiting there soon and I honestly fear for my life. If 30 percent of my countries population was literally favela monkeys, I would do anything to leave that hell on earth and go anywhere else ASAP. Your women are beautiful and your landscape is amazing, but your culture and way of daily living is disgusting and backwards. Literal hue monkeys that do nothing but fuck, cheat each other, elect Marxists to run your country and wonder why its collapsing, and get robbed by niggers

sim, o brasil é o pior país do mundo impossível viver aqui, só tristeza e miséria, por isso preciso emigrar para o primeiro mundo onde todo mundo é feliz e rico!

>caring about what americletus and snowniggers think about us

Let them keep playing Who's White™, sad cunts.
Hope SK keeps raping them desu

YES YESSSSS PLS GIBE ME AMERICAN CUM I CAN'T LIVE ON THIS SHITHOLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLS KILL MEEEE WHY I WAS BORN A MONKEY KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME

Is this really average brazilian mom?

7-1

9-11

Dam dude what a gisele

>his country will never EVER have a WC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude you are new on here. Sup Forums and Sup Forums is about taking bantz. And we brazilians should not give a fuck. Because we can handle it. We survived a dictatorship, shitton of crisis rampant inflation, poverty, crime. Now just tell me. Why tha fuck should i care if a white fag from europe or USA talk shit to me? i dont give a fuck. Because i saw the terror and looked into his eyes and smiled to it. And it smiled back. And it went HUEHUE.

Lmao get shot cunt, and I'm not talking about your insulin, lardass

Brazilians are self-hating in every board, I even saw them gloat in whining in Sup Forums

They simply conceive unpleasantness, we were raised in it, molded by it.

And we raping SK.

>mfw SporTV commentators on the last Major

My problem isn't the haters or bantz, i know we're good at it. My problems is i can't talk about things from my country without some monkey derailing it.

Being proud you're a veteran of a shitty third world country is so fucking hilarious. White Americans opinions should matter to you since we are literally superior people. Even non white Americans are by default better than "white" Brazilians

2bh I used to think that until browsing Sup Forums, most people are there normies, I even posted Bumbum Granada and most started to either post other trash br funks or sing it. I was fucking surprised, Sup Forums is my home board now, Sup Forums is too autistic and american for me

so when you "white" guys become a minority and start speaking spanish you will kill yourself?

>MUH REPUTATION AS STRONG LAID BACK BADASS

You have your own problems burgers. You should be more worried putting your segregative politics to work. Since blacks and whites are killing eachother. My mom is american and i would never live in the USA. and also i dont feel "special" being half a burger. I say fuck to that. America has no values that worth living for. You guys are just good at practical stuff. How did that work to make you happy ? poping pills on the daily basis. Stuffing shit food on your throats. I should and would never live in a cold place like the USA. better to die taking risks than depressed in a overdose of antidepressants.

Baile de favela is the GOAT funk song. Eu gosta muito meu amigo.
I'll move to wherever white people are and prosper under civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgFCddimQ
try this version.

Segregation is voluntary amongst all races in the US. Minorities are just as angry, racist and hateful as white people in America. You live in a country where everyone is either a nigger, the same shade of brown, or if youre in the lucky 10% of Brazilians youre white and have to hope you have no native genes. Also I live in the richest and most powerful country in the world. If you honestly wouldn't move here because of medicine we have then that's your problem. Enjoy not being able to wear jewelry and being afraid to walk at night because you'll die over a cellphone

great then we agree. now go back to your miserable life. and let me enjoy my day. the sun is shining and i need to go to the beach.

Im calling japanese nipnogs after this video. They literally look like chinese monkeys at a zoo.

>Also I live in the richest and most powerful country in the world.
if you didn't you probably would be the most miserable fuck like those self-haters BRs here, you are pathetic

Lads, there's a delicious 14yo working where I started working. Omfg, I want so fucking bad to fuck that perfect arse

Wat do

Make sure you don't leave any valuables on your towel while you go swimming in the water because you'll get your shit stolen immediately
If I lived in any country I would be proud of it. I didn't choose to be born here but I was and I'm proud and happy. If I was born in Brazil you best believe I would be the hardest working and most eager to get educated person in the country. It takes one trip outside of Brazil to realize literally anywhere in the Western world north of the equator is better to live

You guys can be mad and butt hurt all you want but facts are facts and your self hating Brazilian brothers are a testament to how shit it actually is in Brazil

Put penis in anus.

Simple.

Enjoy jail or wait one more year.

But let's be honest you're going to do shit.

i go to the beach wearing only shorts. thats how you supose to do it. i was born and raised here burgers. No need to tell me how to live.

>os menor preparado pra foder com xota dela vai

Wow all memes and banter aside you guys really are sub human favela monkeys

you sound like leafs now. i expected more from burgers.

yes cause you know the best place to live is where those conditions and graphics tell us so. It's objective there is nothing like personal that attaches you to a country, it's simple if you are the greatest and the best country in the world you are therefore entitled to be happy, if not you should be an autistic selfhater and spend your life trying to emigrate to a superior country. Because that's how life is, one is superior and the others are inferior. And that's why the USA is the best country in the world hahahahahah!HAHAHAHAHAHA

So, has OP died yet from a drive-by robbery yet where the robber then got killed by plainclothesmen and the plainclothesmen by a drug lord and the drug lord by the BOPA? It would be highly unusual for a Brazilian to have a lifespan of nearly 2 hours.

>If I was born in Brazil you best believe I would be the hardest working and most eager to get educated person in the country.
yes cause that is how you succeed in brazil or anywhere worldwide, by hardworking kek

That's genuinely how it works in first world countries

Stay mad burger man

This ugly pig?
sorry but the our average have more bunda.

yes, by hardwork you become a millionaire/billionaire everywhere across the globe

picrelated. A wealthy man in slovenia.

Never said millionaire, I said successful to the point of being able to afford more than a metal shack and flip flops

So becoming successful in a first world country means working for someone "supposedly" less successful than you?

She seems to be your average funkeira, should I fear for jail?

Dumb burger

no. actually this is how it works :
Fed prints money, enslaves your ass. So they and their friends can have free shit while you have fake money. When shit goes south they start a war because making weapons is also a scheme to heat the economy. Usa economy is like an crack addict. and soon it will have his last fix. We will also be affected. But we can survive crisis, expensive food, expensive gas prices. We have our ways. And you burgers? what are you going to do when antidepressants become too expensive?

Sikhs look like Brazilians, only they hold to a fairly liberal code of honour. What's not to like?

Lmfao butt hurt third worlders are so cute.

lmao at you thinking you are anything different from us :D

again. nothing you can say can hurt me. im just telling the truth, since you have cool art. lovely music. but lack understanding politics and social tec. When i say that im not talking about facebook. Its human interactions. That would solve the black live matters problem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

not helping here, Rocco. also the ammount of italians in brazil is huge. show some respect.

smetilla gli italiani sono nostri fratelli

Cala a boca, filho da puta

She's showing her pezinhos
She's literally asking for it

>That would solve the black live matters problem.

aren't most hues black? Pretty misanthropic of you desu.