Latvia

Hello from Latvia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1AuFYO7FWg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433654/Polish-women-UK-promiscuous-new-study-shows.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't have any potatoes here, go away.

from who?

hey sup

I like how the crest is right on the spot of Riga as if to say 'this is the only place in Latvia that matters, the rest is a Russian wilderness'.

Are you guys richer than Lithuania and Estonia? How is the country?

It's truth, Riga is biggest city. Only here you can get whatever you want.
Now, i think we are on the middle. For me this country is peaty good.

who?

Why do most Latvians just stick to balt + ausnz?

who, who?

Hello

I don't now. I here for first time.

who and who?

:D welcome

Thanks^^

"no"

>Riga is biggest city. Only here you can get whatever you want.
no thanks. too many slavs

I know only one Latvian person
she's a slag

>no thanks. too many slavs
Yee, i'm one of them. BUT! I never call mi self russian, i'm Latvian.
It's ok here, also many of "bydlo"(its like redneck in america) are working in Britain. This why you can meet a lot shiti people from Latvia

she's not shitty she actually fairly nice, just very out there. But she has told me about latvia and i do like it

I know 2 latvian persons, nice people.
But I hate when you pretend not to be able to speak russian

This all about person. К пpимepy pyccкий для мeня poднoй язык. But I perfectly now Latvian, and I like to speak on latvian and russian. An here we have a lot of latvian and russians thats hate each other. They are pretty dumb.

And Till VALHALLA, my friend!

An here we have a lot of latvian and russians thats hate each other - unfortunately.
We have plenty of people in Russia who hate latvians((
I can understand your scare from our country

All Baltic State are scared, after Ukraine and Crimea. And many russians from Latvia supports this and sometimes they want repeat some thing like this here. They cant understand why Latvia want be independent. This is sad.

Agree

I follow 3 girl streamers from Latvia.

Can you give theirs channels links?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1AuFYO7FWg

Here some group from Latvia

This phenomenon has fascinated me for quite some time. It seems that females in the their late teens and early 20's who leave Poland, Latvia and Lithuania to seek work in the West, more often than not, end up becoming even bigger slags than the native women of their host nation.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433654/Polish-women-UK-promiscuous-new-study-shows.html

Could someone explain this shit to me?

I am Greek

I was in Riga yesterday.
I loved the city, but it was raining so much so I decided to continue my journey to Tallinn.

fucking russkie scum go back to your ural shithole

pwe-pwe ja perdole

This all about what they want get, many of them want find rich boyfriend, this why they try a lot, with different males.

Tallinn is also very beautiful , was there in December.

Really? Most of the Balto-Slavic women I've met haven't explicitly been "husband-hunting". Most of them seem to have indulged in promiscuity and Western shit culture just for the sake of it.

Our like that, I can tell on 100%. Mb the really want just sex. For me this some thing incorrect.

>Or*

How quickly will a black person killed in Riga?

Asking for a friend

Siedays leafless Canada.

Privets! Kaks dyelats?

Hm, i think now one will kill him/

Sveiki, viss ir labi.

Just don't enter the Maskavas forštate.

There only local urlas can survive!

Fashisti shproti- best shproti.
Thanks, based Latvia.

HAIL SHPROTI o/

twitch tv/andrinja
twitch tv/misscoookiez
twitch tv/zegoattt
first two are painters

meant for

TY^^

>Now, i think we are on the middle.
Umm, no...

Tell me about Maskavas Latvianbro.

I'm moving to Latvia in a while and all words I learned after going through a lot of paperwork and renting a flat are
>iela
>nepilsona
>krevija
>maksa
>istabas
>ar cienu
not even "hello"
r8

Literally everyone speaks Russian. I consider ignoring Latvian course just because it's useless.
Get your shit together and make this madness stop. You're basically asking Putin for annexing you.

Pf bulshit, mb in Riga or Daugavpils you can live without Latvian, but in rest of Latvia, you need language.

Rest of Latvia is villages only Latvians care about, maybe except Liepaja and Ventspils, but those are just little towns compared to the rest of Europe.

Fun fact, I had to look up if I spelled "Ventspils" right, Polish is the only language using it's own toponyms for even the most forgotten shithole in Latvia. It took me few days to realize that Cesis is what my history teachers called "Kies".

In polish yoi have different name of the town, just because in past big part of Latvia was under Polish control, this happening in many countries. End in Latvian sizes Ventspils and Liepaja are pretty big. And if you not ready to respect country and this country culture and langue you are just idiot. Interesting fact, many of our russian "bydlo" don't respect this things, not only in Latvia.

>In polish yoi have different name of the town, just because in past big part of Latvia was under Polish control
But Germans, Swedes and Russians use Latvian names for some reason.

>And if you not ready to respect country and this country culture and langue you are just idiot
No need to be butthurt. I was butthurt here about not having a reason to learn Latvian.

Germans and Russians also have other city's names.
I'm not butthurting, just fact.

I mean official names used in diplomacy etc

How do most latvias feel about American tourists? I've always waned to visit the baltics

*latvians

No problem, you can visit! In Latvians are ok about tourists.

I've never heard of Latvians disliking anyone, maybe but some retarded nazis hating Russians while having Russian blood.

Some Rusians also hate Latvian, that ok here.

Latvia is cute.