What are some laptops that are like Dell XPS 15, but aren't made by Dell?

What are some laptops that are like Dell XPS 15, but aren't made by Dell?

Would be nice if the price was the same or cheaper.

What's wrong with Dell?

mi notebook air

MacBook Pro 15"

Don't like the keyboard metallic din sounds.

Quality control

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon

Does XPS have QC issues?

That's what he just said you dumb piece of shit.

>14 inches
>More expensive
,>ULV CPU

Maybe this, but Apple is going to shit lately.

It does, but it also comes with a massive warranty so you can just have a tech come home and replace every malfunctioning component until you're happy

>$1,200+
>for a Windows laptop
>literally just a bill of materials

How do they justify this? How did that number happen?

COIL WHINE

rMBP >>> Dell Xshit

I don't like how Lenovo makes it pain in the ass or downright impossible to install Linux on their consumer laptops with broken UEFI implementations.

I don't want to support a company that fucks up their product that hard even if the business line is still rather good.

I called techs THREE times. First time was for keyboard that came defective. Motherboard replaced TWICE after that.

My warranty expired and a few months later the laptop stopped turning on.

It's a piece of shit. I'm going to get either a Thinkpad or MBP next.

Asus UX410

How the fuck can a flagship product fuck up so bad and not have any fixes for quality control many many months after release?

I assume you could go with the Razot Blade or whatever it is called. But what is wrong with DELL? I have the XPS15-9550 and it's really nice. They even provide official support for Windows 7 (which I am running on without any issues).

This.

>COIL WHINE
Literally every laptop I've ever owned from any brand. It's all chinkshit.

I must've lucked out on QC, got myself a 9560 and had absolutely no problems so far with it - screen is A-Ok (got FHD rather than UHD), and theres been no coil while or any other common problems. I think the issue is that you rarely see people happy with their product posting about it online, you'll only ever hear the people that were unlucky since only they have a real reason to post

Boycotting Dell because Michael Dell defended Trump on three separate interviews after the Charlottesville neo-Nazi march and murder of counter-protester.

Any good alternative? I hear HP is now shit across the board, not just consumer lines.

because (((dell))).

I feel sorry for you if you'll sacrifice a good piece of technology for a shittier alternative because of a reason like that. I'm sure Michael Dell won't be able to sleep tonight

Xiami Mi Notebook Air, Thinkpad X1 Carbon or the Razer Blade Stealth.

All the liberal SV companies are boycotting Dell.

Dell will definitely feel the impact.

Liberals boycott so much these days, it wouldn't surprise me if larger companies included it in their predicted losses already

A couple career SJWs reeeing on Twitter will hardly make a dent in a company's sales.

Having stories run on all major national papers of Michael Dell's bizarre defenses of white nationalists will definitely cause an impact on Dell's bottom line.

can't you get extended warranties? why wouldn't you get an extended warranty to begin with on anything?

>Implying libcucks buy anything but 20k dollar Fagbooks regardless of being on welfare or not

>liberals are boycotting Dell
>implying they buy anything but iFags and Fagbooks

Do you ever go outside?

liberals boycotting dell? guess im buying a dell

>I buy a $800 computer I don't need because hypothetical liberal tears

???

>I refuse to buy good technology because I don't agree with what an executive said about politics

???

This. Who gives af what a bunch of techno illiterates buy.

The next XPS 13 will be quad core, right?

wtf i like dell now.

seriously, i was thinking of boycotting apple due to tim cook's whining about trump. looks like i've got a new laptop to consider.

t. assmad libcuck

wtf im buying fagbooks now just to one-up the contranian pissing contest

Utter bullshit. Dell is world famous for their coil whine.